Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ode2Joy

No special police force for Baltimore's SA. Bill to give Mosby's investigators police powers hits dead end

41 posts in this topic

Smokey I didn't see Pugh's name in this post so no I was not talking about her.  You are another person sitting on a computer whining while she is doing her job.  Yes she is a smart women, you don't think so?

"Mosestapo"  It has a ring to it...  :)

The "MOSTAPO"! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Now THAT is funny!!!!!!!!!!

Smokey I didn't see Pugh's name in this post so no I was not talking about her.  You are another person sitting on a computer whining while she is doing her job.  Yes she is a smart women, you don't think so?

Pugh seems to be rather sharp but Mosby does not.  Mosby comes across as being intellectually challenged.  I would bet she only has a two digit IQ.

Edited by Smokey 1

And you would be wrong about her IQ.  That IQ helped her become a lawyer and states attorney.  Stop hating and I'm done with you, don't like to waste too much time on you.

And you would be wrong about her IQ. That IQ helped her become a lawyer and states attorney. Stop hating and I'm done with you, don't like to waste too much time on you.

Lewey Angelos became an attorney five years after he graduated law school. Simply being a a lawyer doesn't impress me. The current insurance attorney that is serving as Baltimore States Attorney is out of her league.

And you would be wrong about her IQ.  That IQ helped her become a lawyer and states attorney.  Stop hating and I'm done with you, don't like to waste too much time on you.

You don't have to be super smart to be a lawyer or even a states attorney for that matter.  No hate involved, I just call them as I see them.  But she is very likely smarter than you so from your perspective she probably seems like a genius.  :D

She's not out of her league, you are out of your league when it comes to judging her.  Who are you, a computer Mosby stalker and hater.  You are a broken record, yada yada yada.

She's not out of her league, you are out of your league when it comes to judging her.  Who are you, a computer Mosby stalker and hater.  You are a broken record, yada yada yada.

Yeah she is out of her league in the SA office.  You finally got one right.

Smokey let's just say her IQ is most likely more than yours.  You have a lot of pettiness in you and childlike ways.  I'm smart and you're dumb, sounds just like something a child would do.  Point out where I said she was out of her league liar.

Edited by bogart

Smokey let's just say her IQ is most likely more than yours.  You have a lot of pettiness in you and childlike ways.  I'm smart and you're dumb, sounds just like something a child would do.  Point out where I said she was out of her league liar.

Yeah you are right, you didn't say she was out of her league so you are wrong again because she clearly is.