Photo
* - - - - 2 votes

Pete Sessions tells his constituents they don't know how to listen.

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 jtowne-swim

jtowne-swim

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,192 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 07:21 PM

http://www.dallasnew...ting-richardson
In 20 years....... when global warming causes the polar ice caps to melt....... and the whole planet floods. Swimmers will rule the World:cool: !

ACTION....ADVENTURE.....EXCITEMENT....A Jedi seeks not these things.:D
-Master Yoda

#2 jtowne-swim

jtowne-swim

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,192 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 07:22 PM

This guys in trouble
In 20 years....... when global warming causes the polar ice caps to melt....... and the whole planet floods. Swimmers will rule the World:cool: !

-Master Yoda

#3 volperdinger

volperdinger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 09:25 PM

Sounds like the Organizing for Action thugs received their Toolkits in the mail in time for the meeting.

#4 FatBoy

FatBoy

Obama Did It Too

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,212 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 10:01 PM

Sounds like the Organizing for Action thugs received their Toolkits in the mail in time for the meeting.

That's the only logical explanation because Donny's policies wildly popular among all Americans.

If we are here to help others, I often wonder what the others are here for. - Sir Thomas Robert Dewar

#5 ncbirdfan

ncbirdfan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,914 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 10:07 PM

That's the only logical explanation because Donny's policies wildly popular among all Americans.

I certainly want my healthcare taken away and want to give more of my tax money to the ultra-wealthy who need it instead of the poor and the elderly. And poor children should proudly go without food so that the wealthy can finally live in comfort.

#6 FatBoy

FatBoy

Obama Did It Too

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,212 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 10:13 PM

I certainly want my healthcare taken away and want to give more of my tax money to the ultra-wealthy who need it instead of the poor and the elderly. And poor children should proudly go without food so that the wealthy can finally live in comfort.

I just wish they would raise taxes on the poor so the rich wouldn't have to pay so much.

If we are here to help others, I often wonder what the others are here for. - Sir Thomas Robert Dewar

#7 volperdinger

volperdinger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 10:14 PM

And you achieve healthcare for the poor and the elderly by saddling the middle class families that don't qualify for subsidies with $12,000 deductibles?

#8 FatBoy

FatBoy

Obama Did It Too

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,212 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 10:17 PM

And you achieve healthcare for the poor and the elderly by saddling the middle class families that don't qualify for subsidies with $12,000 deductibles?

The poor and elderly are so greedy. 

#9 ncbirdfan

ncbirdfan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,914 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 10:19 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

#10 bmorepunk

bmorepunk

I Can't Read Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,661 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 10:25 PM

Clinton won the vote in Sessions' district. Sessions didn't have a Democratic challenger in this last election, but if he screws around too much he could eat it if the wrong person comes along.

#11 volperdinger

volperdinger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 10:27 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Care to elaborate beyond emoticons?

#12 volperdinger

volperdinger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 10:42 PM

The poor and elderly are so greedy.

Quite a useless post, if that was meant to rebut anything.

#13 ncbirdfan

ncbirdfan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,914 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 10:42 PM

Care to elaborate beyond emoticons?But I will entertain you briefly. I am middle class and in NC we have few options; but my plan through the ACA doesn't have deductibles that high and the deductibles I do have are for major things. I currently have a silver plan and it includes a $10 co-pay for doctor visits, $200 deductible for prescriptions, then it's $10-copay. I also have co-pays for about everything else. The only thing that I would consider "high" would be if I have to go to the emergency room.

Edited by ncbirdfan, 18 March 2017 - 10:43 PM.

#14 volperdinger

volperdinger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 11:15 PM

Care to elaborate beyond emoticons?But I will entertain you briefly. I am middle class and in NC we have few options; but my plan through the ACA doesn't have deductibles that high and the deductibles I do have are for major things. I currently have a silver plan and it includes a $10 co-pay for doctor visits, $200 deductible for prescriptions, then it's $10-copay. I also have co-pays for about everything else. The only thing that I would consider "high" would be if I have to go to the emergency room.

I'm happy for you. What about the tens of thousands of other people with $7-8-900 a month premiums, with a now $12,000 deductible, (rendering it for the most part useless), to help you "get yours"? Just collateral damage?

#15 FatBoy

FatBoy

Obama Did It Too

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,212 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 11:21 PM

Quite a useless post, if that was meant to rebut anything.

I resemble that remark!

#16 ncbirdfan

ncbirdfan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,914 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 11:26 PM

I'm happy for you. What about the tens of thousands of other people with $7-8-900 a month premiums, with a now $12,000 deductible, (rendering it for the most part useless), to help you "get yours"? Just collateral damage?

Sorry, I told you I would only indulge your talking points briefly. I have heard it all before and, quite frankly, being that I went on the exchanges and saw every plan available, your talking point is just not believable. So your question is based on lies, propaganda by anti-ACA groups.

If you would ask, do I think that my tax money should go towards subsidies for those less fortunate than myself, my answer would be "Yes!"

Edited by ncbirdfan, 18 March 2017 - 11:32 PM.

#17 volperdinger

volperdinger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 11:57 PM

Ok, I get it. Real people who were happy with their healthcare, and had it upended with deductibles off the charts so as to make the plans totally useless is just a ruse, just a talking point. You can't honestly debate it, just summarily dismiss the issue altogether. Personally, I don't particularly care for the idea of one party rule, but this type of denial, and belligerence, will not win over any moderates/independents, in 2018.

#18 jtowne-swim

jtowne-swim

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,192 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 08:10 AM

Link? How does Trumpcare fix that?

Edited by jtowne-swim, 19 March 2017 - 08:11 AM.

-Master Yoda

#19 ms maggie

ms maggie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38,507 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 08:50 AM

You understand that under the ACA OOP is capped at $12k per year as well. Never fear, Trump's plan eliminates caps.

To paraphrase Clint, you feeling lucky punk?

#20 jtowne-swim

jtowne-swim

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,192 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 12:50 PM

You understand that under the ACA OOP is capped at $12k per year as well. Never fear, Trump's plan eliminates caps.

To paraphrase Clint, you feeling lucky punk?

Under the ACA the 12,000 plans where designed for the healthy young people to get the cheapest plan they could get.

-Master Yoda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users