Dinglehopper

Fire Bombing with two fatalities. Suspect identified

39 posts in this topic

http://foxbaltimore.com/news/local/cause-unknown-in-deadly-blaze-that-claimed-2-lives-in-east-baltimore

BALTIMORE (WBFF) -- Baltimore City police have identified a man they believe fire bombed a house in East Baltimore killing two teens and injuring six others.

Antonio Wright, 26, of E. Preston Avenue has been named Public Enemy # 1, and has yet to be arrested. Wright deliberately threw two "Moltov Cocktails" into the home, according to police.

Baltimore City fire crews responded to the structure fire on Greenmount Avenue near the intersection of East Preston Street around 5:00 a.m. Firefighters battled the working fire that was extinguished around 5:26 a.m. where the found the two deceased male victims. Eight people were in the home and one woman, 20, jumped out of the residence from the top floor. She was taken to a local hospital with life-threatening injuries. The other six victims suffered non-life threatening injuries.

Deplorables

It was one person. But I agree that he is as evil as a hate filled racist

Amazing that this story is not the most talked about story of the year. The guy throws not one but two fire bombs into a house full of people?

Amazing that this story is not the most talked about story of the year. The guy throws not one but two fire bombs into a house full of people?

You know what time it is.

You know what time it is.

Manny what the blip do you mean by that statement?

Manny what the blip do you mean by that statement?

In other words, he knows why this isn't being covered as much as it should.

Well maybe I am dense .... but why isn't it being covered?

Was it whites that got firebombed?

Posted (edited)

Well maybe I am dense .... but why isn't it being covered?

Was it whites that got firebombed?

It's the main story on ch11 news page, and the police named the guy Bmore's #1 most wanted, and there's a 10k reward offered.

What more do you want??

Edited by PinkFlamingo

Very sad. Reminds me of the Dawson family murders. :(

I thought it was curious that the thread was not very active.  It is a horrific crime and could have been far more deadly.  

It's the main story on ch11 news page, and the police named the guy Bmore's #1 most wanted, and there's a 10k reward offered.

What more do you want??

Hey....it is not what I want....it's what Manny wanted. Like you, I figured it was covered.

But now you muddied the water again. I thought he was caught?

Posted (edited)

Very sad. Reminds me of the Dawson family murders. :(

Yep.....

When I was a kid someone did this to a bar on bouldin street near eastern ....

Almost 50 years ago but I seem to recall a child died in that one ....

You may remember that ....

Edited by Eastside Terp

I thought it was curious that the thread was not very active.  It is a horrific crime and could have been far more deadly.  

Well it could be three things;

1. The weather has been very nice for two days...people are out.
  2. It was a white family that was attacked
  3. But most likely, it is another ho-hum story about the wonderful BC citizens.

Still a major story on WBAL this morning.

Posted (edited)

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-greenmount-firebombing-folo-20170319-story.html

Shi-Heem Sholto, 19, and Tyrone James, 17, were found dead on an upper floor of the burned-out home in the 1200 block of Greenmount Ave. in the Johnston Square neighborhood, police said. Six other people in the building were injured in the fire, one critically.

The federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives offered a $10,000 reward — in addition to the $2,000 Metro Crime Stoppers reward — for information leading to the arrest and conviction of suspect Antonio Wright. Police have named Wright, 26, of Baltimore, Public Enemy No. 1.

Shi-Heem and Tyrone did not live in the rowhouse, police said.

RIP

Edited by Baltimatt

Yep.....

When I was a kid someone did this to a bar on bouldin street near eastern ....

Almost 50 years ago but I seem to recall a child died in that one ....

You may remember that ....

No, I don't recall. We were still living in Savannah at that point. I don't recall my Baltimore  grandparents mentioning it.

$10k reward, is that it?  That's not enough to get anyone to snitch.

Even the case last summer where the dog was burned in the bag had a $10k reward.

$10k reward, is that it? That's not enough to get anyone to snitch.

Even the case last summer where the dog was burned in the bag had a $10k reward.

It's $12,000. But I'm sure you can contribute more if you would like

Posted (edited)

This is a very tragic story and I hope they catch that little bastard soon and make him pay.  Manny try and stick to what the post is about and stop trolling.  Why would you bring something stupid up like you did when we are discussing a tragic story?  Very sad. :(

It was the weekend and a Sunday when this was posted, people do attend church and do other activities on Sunday that don't include posting on a posting board.  Sorry that you have such a boring life.

Edited by bogart

Even if caught, the chances of getting a conviction are low. Forget city juries. The head prosecutor is in way over her head. This isn't an insurance claim due to a fire. This is a murder.

This is a very tragic story and I hope they catch that little bastard soon and make him pay.  Manny try and stick to what the post is about and stop trolling.  Why would you bring something stupid up like you did when we are discussing a tragic story?  Very sad. :(

It was the weekend and a Sunday when this was posted, people do attend church and do other activities on Sunday that don't include posting on a posting board.  Sorry that you have such a boring life.

No that it matters, but it was posted on Saturday.

Posted (edited)

Even better Sprightly, people are definitely out and about on Saturday more the Sunday. Thanks for pointing the day out.

We know Manny everything is Mosby's fault in your mind.

Edited by bogart

Even better Sprightly, people are definitely out and about on Saturday more the Sunday. Thanks for pointing the day out.

We know Manny everything is Mosby's fault in your mind.

The Mosby family is part of the problem. No one will ever mistake them for classy political families like the Mitchell's.