Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Calamari

Guy Who Shot Himself Blames Imaginary Black Guy in NYC

26 posts in this topic

Guy Who Shot Himself Blames Imaginary Black Guy in NYC

As a very smart colleague of mine notes, “not even imaginary black people can catch a break.”

When under suspicion or in trouble, just use a tactic as old as Methuselah—blame a black guy. Racism makes the explanation plausible, and even chief executives do it.

Anywho, the beat goes on. This time in New York City, a 20-year-old accidentally shot himself in the stomach at a Bronx park — and blamed it on a made-up African-American dude.

Naturally.

I read the article and I'm having a hard time understanding how you are seeing a 'Thread fail".

Help me understand.

Try harder, and think like a squid.

Posted (edited)

More like thread diversion attempt.

Must have struck a nerve.

Edited by Calamari

More like thread diversion attempt.

Must have struck a nerve.

If someone throws you a left hook, it's best not to lean into it.

Try harder, and think like a squid.

I was addressing another poster.

That's a nice suit you're wearing, vloperdinger. Your ears could use a trim though. 

None of the Trumpanzee deplorables actually have the guts to explain why they believe it's a thread fail.

Posted (edited)

Dam, give a brother a break.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/cops-cuff-man-shot-blamed-imaginary-black-man-article-1.3002335

"When pressed, Palombo, who is Hispanic, described the shooter as a black man with a bald head."

Thread fail.

Dude explain yourself...........................................................................Damit!

Edited by ODENTON

Dude explain yourself...........................................................................Damit!

I will be very surprised if you get an explanation other than somehow blaming it on Calamari

Good for you, you found another nut!  When Calamari finds a nut it is always a story of National significance.

and when you find one (donald) it's always a national embarrassment..........................just sayin'

The OP, based on his history, must have not read beyond the headline. He assumed and desperately hoped the hoaxer was a white guy.

So no other explanation as to why it's a thread fail except to blame the person who started the thread.   :D  :D

Posted (edited)

So no other explanation as to why it's a thread fail except to blame the person who started the thread. :D:D

At the risk of belaboring the obvious to everyone, some Hispanic dude shot himself and then made up a lie about how he was shot. And said it was a Black guy. A story of national importance? My God the humanity! Trump should have done something! But feel free to revel in your outrage. Maybe we should deport all Hispanics so they don't shoot themselves and blame black people! Or we deport imaginary Black people?

I hope it is clear how massive a failure this thread is. One nutty Hispanic did something stupid and lied about it. I am shocked this is not on the front page of every paper in the world!

Edited by Baltimatt
Language

At the risk of belaboring the obvious to everyone, some Hispanic dude shot himself and then made up a lie about how he was shot. And said it was a Black guy. A story of national importance? My God the humanity! Trump should have done something! But feel free to revel in your outrage. Maybe we should deport all Hispanics so they don't shoot themselves and blame black people! Or we deport imaginary Black people?

I hope it is clear how massive a failure this thread is. One nutty Hispanic did something stupid and lied about it. I am shocked this is not on the front page of every paper in the world!

It is not a thread failure just because it's not about Trump or Republicans vs Democrats.  It is a thread failure in the eyes of those posters who do not like Calamari and think the only reason she posted it was because she thought the guy was white not Hispanic. Of course, you never see those same posters say that about genghis, etc. for all the black crime stories he posts.  As a matter of fact, I don't remember you saying that they weren't news either.

Why does it matter so much to you that the hoaxer was hispanic?

It is not a thread failure just because it's not about Trump or Republicans vs Democrats. It is a thread failure in the eyes of those posters who do not like Calamari and think the only reason she posted it was because she thought the guy was white not Hispanic. Of course, you never see those same posters say that about genghis, etc. for all the black crime stories he posts. As a matter of fact, I don't remember you saying that they weren't news either.

See? Even you were able to figure out the likely motive for the OP starting this thread based on habit.

That wasn't so hard, was it?

It is not a thread failure just because it's not about Trump or Republicans vs Democrats.  It is a thread failure in the eyes of those posters who do not like Calamari and think the only reason she posted it was because she thought the guy was white not Hispanic. Of course, you never see those same posters say that about genghis, etc. for all the black crime stories he posts.  As a matter of fact, I don't remember you saying that they weren't news either.

This thread actually has merit, it exposes the secret Hispanic bias against other people of color.

See? Even you were able to figure out the likely motive for the OP starting this thread based on habit.

That wasn't so hard, was it?

Try re-reading my post.  I don't think Calamari thought that the guy was white - YOU DID!!

The usual suspects here like to portray the rare race-based crime hoax as evidence of a massive conspiracy, where every one is actually a hoax.

That's why this thread upsets them so much, because it turns their logic around on them.  ^_^

They can't deal with it, so they are putting words in my mouth and attacking me. They're welcome to.

Try re-reading my post.  I don't think Calamari thought that the guy was white - YOU DID!!

Keep parsing and pretending that saying "Naturally" makes a difference if it attributes making up a fake story as being something naturally to a Hispanic or a white guy.

Calamari saw this hoax as something that just comes naturally to a group which, in this instance, happens to be Hispanics when it comes to blaming black people. We know that because Calamari said "Naturally".

I love these elaborate tales you folks tell yourselves just to avoid confronting the failures of your own beliefs and prejudices. That one is a doozy.