Photo
* * - - - 9 votes

Guy Who Shot Himself Blames Imaginary Black Guy in NYC

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Wild Eyed Southern Boy

Wild Eyed Southern Boy

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,960 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:42 AM

It is not a thread failure just because it's not about Trump or Republicans vs Democrats.  It is a thread failure in the eyes of those posters who do not like Calamari and think the only reason she posted it was because she thought the guy was white not Hispanic. Of course, you never see those same posters say that about genghis, etc. for all the black crime stories he posts.  As a matter of fact, I don't remember you saying that they weren't news either.

This thread actually has merit, it exposes the secret Hispanic bias against other people of color.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." --Martin Luther King Jr.

#22 mrsmlh

mrsmlh

Awesome Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,876 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:43 AM

See? Even you were able to figure out the likely motive for the OP starting this thread based on habit.

That wasn't so hard, was it?

Try re-reading my post.  I don't think Calamari thought that the guy was white - YOU DID!!

#23 Calamari

Calamari

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47,950 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:50 AM

The usual suspects here like to portray the rare race-based crime hoax as evidence of a massive conspiracy, where every one is actually a hoax.

That's why this thread upsets them so much, because it turns their logic around on them.  ^_^

They can't deal with it, so they are putting words in my mouth and attacking me. They're welcome to.

"As Mankind becomes more liberal, they will be more apt to allow that all those who conduct themselves as worthy members of the community are equally entitled to the protections of civil government. I hope ever to see America among the foremost nations of justice and liberality."
~George Washington

Has Obama Taken Away Your Guns Yet?

#24 Ode2Joy

Ode2Joy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • LocationZentralfriedhof

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:58 AM

Try re-reading my post.  I don't think Calamari thought that the guy was white - YOU DID!!

Keep parsing and pretending that saying "Naturally" makes a difference if it attributes making up a fake story as being something naturally to a Hispanic or a white guy.

Calamari saw this hoax as something that just comes naturally to a group which, in this instance, happens to be Hispanics when it comes to blaming black people. We know that because Calamari said "Naturally".

#25 Calamari

Calamari

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47,950 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 12:54 PM

I love these elaborate tales you folks tell yourselves just to avoid confronting the failures of your own beliefs and prejudices. That one is a doozy.
"As Mankind becomes more liberal, they will be more apt to allow that all those who conduct themselves as worthy members of the community are equally entitled to the protections of civil government. I hope ever to see America among the foremost nations of justice and liberality."
~George Washington

#26 Calamari

Calamari

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47,950 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 12:54 PM

Try re-reading my post. I don't think Calamari thought that the guy was white - YOU DID!!

Yep. You have to pity these folks sometimes. Bless their hearts.
~George Washington

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users