Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Heisenberg

Comey confirms FBI investigating Trump, Russia

42 posts in this topic

Why are they ganging up on Donny?

Why are they ganging up on Donny?

Libs

He also confirmed he hates the Patriots.

I missed that. Is he a Redskins fan?

Giants.

At the time of the Comey letter the FBI had been investigating the Trump campaign and Russia for three months.

Posted (edited)

What's interesting is that Comey said the FBI started the investigation last summer; he felt compelled to mention Hillary Clinton's emails right before the election, but not Trump's ties with the Russians.

Edited by ncbirdfan

The plot thickens!  LOL

when's the indictment coming?

Ya'll say Trump displays irrational behavior,possibly (well for y'all, probable) mental illness and instability and perhaps be professionally evaluated and all that, I'd say that fits Comey even more. He seems to be all over the place with no rhyme or reason.

Patience, grasshopper...

Libs

Don't you mean Fibs.  Donny should should know better, he did write in his book "You can’t con people, at least not for long.  If you don’t deliver the goods, people will eventually catch on.”  The people are still waiting on Donny's evidence that he was wiretapped (or was it microwave tapped).

When is the evidence of the Obama ordered wiretap coming?  

When is the evidence of the Obama ordered wiretap coming?  

who cares, surely this is at last the end of Trump!

You don't care what the President states to you as a voter and to other world leaders?   

I missed that. Is he a Redskins fan?

No he did not indicate which team he likes but made it clear he hates the patriots.

Ya'll say Trump displays irrational behavior,possibly (well for y'all, probable) mental illness and instability and perhaps be professionally evaluated and all that, I'd say that fits Comey even more. He seems to be all over the place with no rhyme or reason.

Yes, the "Obama ordered surveillance on Trump Tower" thing was totally rational.

How did that go today? The FBI and NSA directors said there was no information to support that, which brings the total to basically everybody except Trump. Who made Spicer say nothing has changed regarding that issue.

Throw that in with crowd sizes, millions of illegal votes, Ted Cruz's father's involvement in assassinating JFK, and birtherism. Totally rational.

When? Soon? This from the Obama Impeachment Thread king?

No he did not indicate which team he likes but made it clear he hates the patriots.

Well, he's in good company.

Nice find, well now I know where Trump gets his information.  Thanks.  

BTW I do my own shopping but I really couldn't say if they have that particular source of news. The Enquirer isn't really on top of things like the Weekly World News was.  For example where is their coverage of Bat Boy?   

Yes, the "Obama ordered surveillance on Trump Tower" thing was totally rational.

How did that go today? The FBI and NSA directors said there was no information to support that, which brings the total to basically everybody except Trump. Who made Spicer say nothing has changed regarding that issue.

Throw that in with crowd sizes, millions of illegal votes, Ted Cruz's father's involvement in assassinating JFK, and birtherism. Totally rational.

I bet Stephen Miller still believes it.

Nice find, well now I know where Trump gets his information.  Thanks.  

BTW I do my own shopping but I really couldn't say if they have that particular source of news. The Enquirer isn't really on top of things like the Weekly World News was.  For example where is their coverage of Bat Boy?   

Weekly World News has an exclusive on Bat Boy. Take it from an insider.

LOL. You said with absolute certainty that Obama wiretapped Trump after Trump said so. Now it's "who cares". Really incredible.