41 replies to this topic

#21 FatBoy

FatBoy

Obama Did It Too

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,212 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:32 PM

No he did not indicate which team he likes but made it clear he hates the patriots.

Well, he's in good company.

If we are here to help others, I often wonder what the others are here for. - Sir Thomas Robert Dewar

#22 EGoldstein

EGoldstein

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:34 PM

https://cdn.magzter....390_thumb_1.jpg

Who does your shopping?

Nice find, well now I know where Trump gets his information.  Thanks.  

BTW I do my own shopping but I really couldn't say if they have that particular source of news. The Enquirer isn't really on top of things like the Weekly World News was.  For example where is their coverage of Bat Boy?   

#23 FatBoy

FatBoy

Obama Did It Too

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,212 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:35 PM

Yes, the "Obama ordered surveillance on Trump Tower" thing was totally rational.

How did that go today? The FBI and NSA directors said there was no information to support that, which brings the total to basically everybody except Trump. Who made Spicer say nothing has changed regarding that issue.

Throw that in with crowd sizes, millions of illegal votes, Ted Cruz's father's involvement in assassinating JFK, and birtherism. Totally rational.

I bet Stephen Miller still believes it.

If we are here to help others, I often wonder what the others are here for. - Sir Thomas Robert Dewar

#24 FatBoy

FatBoy

Obama Did It Too

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,212 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:37 PM

Nice find, well now I know where Trump gets his information.  Thanks.  

BTW I do my own shopping but I really couldn't say if they have that particular source of news. The Enquirer isn't really on top of things like the Weekly World News was.  For example where is their coverage of Bat Boy?   

Weekly World News has an exclusive on Bat Boy. Take it from an insider.

#25 Heisenberg

Heisenberg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:37 PM

who cares, surely this is at last the end of Trump!

LOL. You said with absolute certainty that Obama wiretapped Trump after Trump said so. Now it's "who cares". Really incredible.

#26 ncbirdfan

ncbirdfan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,914 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:45 PM

LOL. You said with absolute certainty that Obama wiretapped Trump after Trump said so. Now it's "who cares". Really incredible.

Trump will be vindicated - soon!

#27 jtowne-swim

jtowne-swim

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,192 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:51 PM

Yes, the "Obama ordered surveillance on Trump Tower" thing was totally rational.

How did that go today? The FBI and NSA directors said there was no information to support that, which brings the total to basically everybody except Trump. Who made Spicer say nothing has changed regarding that issue.

Throw that in with crowd sizes, millions of illegal votes, Ted Cruz's father's involvement in assassinating JFK, and birtherism. Totally rational.

You forgot his commissars he is installing everywhere. No deputies in SOS office yet but a Tattle tale!
In 20 years....... when global warming causes the polar ice caps to melt....... and the whole planet floods. Swimmers will rule the World:cool: !

ACTION....ADVENTURE.....EXCITEMENT....A Jedi seeks not these things.:D
-Master Yoda

#28 Jimmy Jazz

Jimmy Jazz

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,573 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:44 PM

https://cdn.magzter....390_thumb_1.jpg

Who does your shopping?

I saw the Enquirer headlines the other week in the checkout line. It was all about the great things Trump was doing for me! I hope no one actually gets their news from this.
http://www.relay.com....html?zprw=true

#29 FatBoy

FatBoy

Obama Did It Too

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,212 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:58 PM

I saw the Enquirer headlines the other week in the checkout line. It was all about the great things Trump was doing for me! I hope no one actually gets their news from this.
http://www.relay.com....html?zprw=true

The Enquirer actually gets a scoop right every couple of years. 

That's why I perfer Week World News. They don't even pretend to be serious. It's just outrageous stories for fun of it.

#30 Calamari

Calamari

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48,210 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:38 PM

Who could have imagined America would ever have a president this awful.

"As Mankind becomes more liberal, they will be more apt to allow that all those who conduct themselves as worthy members of the community are equally entitled to the protections of civil government. I hope ever to see America among the foremost nations of justice and liberality."
~George Washington

Has Obama Taken Away Your Guns Yet?

#31 Dr Johnny Fever

Dr Johnny Fever

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,560 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:18 PM

Who could have imagined America would ever have a president this awful.

Sigh....if we'd only listened to you....:(

#32 Calamari

Calamari

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48,210 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:27 AM

Well, maybe then you wouldn't have a president whose tweets were both made and debunked during Comey's testimony.

This is just sheer humiliation for the country.

"As Mankind becomes more liberal, they will be more apt to allow that all those who conduct themselves as worthy members of the community are equally entitled to the protections of civil government. I hope ever to see America among the foremost nations of justice and liberality."
~George Washington

Has Obama Taken Away Your Guns Yet?

#33 Norman

Norman

Go away you little gnat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42,017 posts
  • Location¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted 21 March 2017 - 07:44 AM

meanwhile.....

Rex Tillerson to Skip Key NATO Summit, Plans to Travel to Russia

America's smaller European allies have expressed concern about President Donald Trump's mixed signals on whether he would protect them against Russia.

The uncertainty threatened to deepen late Monday when U.S. officials said that Secretary of State Rex Tillerson planned to skip what would have been his first official meeting with NATO in April.

However, Tillerson will travel later in the month to a series of unspecified meetings in Russia, a State Department spokesman confirmed to NBC News.

http://www.nbcnews.c...-russia-n736226

:D

#34 stevez51

stevez51

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,102 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 08:03 AM

meanwhile.....

Rex Tillerson to Skip Key NATO Summit, Plans to Travel to Russia

You joined the tin foil hat crowd ..???

#35 EnochRoot

EnochRoot

Money won't change me.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,533 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 08:08 AM

The less Comey said, the worse the news is going to be for Trump

if Comey says a lot, makes a lot of news on Russia matters, and cheers a lot of anti-Trump hearts by maximally embarassing the President for his outrageous comments on Obama's alleged wiretapping of Trump Tower, that will very likely be a sign that Comey has relatively little to protect in terms of investigative equities in the Russia matter and is thus free to vent. Conversely, a quiet, reserved Comey—one whose contrast with the relatively loquatious FBI director who talked at length about the Clinton email matters will infuriate a lot of liberals and frustrate those who want to know what's going on with Russia—may well spell trouble for the President.

Edited by EnochRoot, 21 March 2017 - 08:08 AM.

#36 banner1124

banner1124

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,528 posts
  • LocationAlbuquerque, NM

Posted 21 March 2017 - 10:45 AM

What on earth is tin foil hat about what you responded to?  Good Lord the willful ignorance of trump supporters is astonishing

*****HAIL TO THE REDSKINS*****

#37 JoyinMudville

JoyinMudville

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,812 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn

Posted 21 March 2017 - 08:00 PM

You don't think the Secretary of State should prioritize our longstanding NATO allies over our adversaries?

#38 blowboatbethesda

blowboatbethesda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 08:22 PM

With pointy spikes on top.  :D

#39 MiddleOfTheRoad

MiddleOfTheRoad

Among the thinking people

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,646 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 08:28 PM

No he did not indicate which team he likes but made it clear he hates the patriots.

I knew there was something about Comey I didn't like... #goPats! 😁

#40 volperdinger

volperdinger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 08:29 PM

Years of a self proclaimed "Under Achiever".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users