Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
naive

"I'm going to be working for you; I'm not going to have time to go play golf,"

89 posts in this topic

I guess jd took over being the resident Trump apologist troll from mc.

Yea. I don't really care how much golf Donny plays. He doesn't seem to be that engaged in his work anyway. It's just the hypocrisy that irks me. 

They're all amateurs though. What happened? Grrgglls didn't leave his trolling handbook? :D

well to be fair mc and 0rgles weren't that good at it either... but at least they were a wee bit better at lying than jd

It is well documented that the uranium company donated several million to the foundation during sale negotiations, and once complete, the bank promoting stocks sales of the company paid Bill Clinton half a million for a little speech.

Calling it a lie does not make it so.  

That the donation was made is irrelevant.  It's the 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon type of dot connecting that you liars are doing that is the LIE.

About the same as you.  There is no evidence of collusion.  But thanks for using the formal and polite grammar instead of the familiar.  

There is a lot of circumstantial evidence.  Flynn asked for immunity which by his standards means you committed a crime.  Is there an air tight case? not at present but new stuff comes out every week on this. If he is truly innocent he should have his checkers moment!

It is well documented that the uranium company donated several million to the foundation during sale negotiations, and once complete, the bank promoting stocks sales of the company paid Bill Clinton half a million for a little speech.

Calling it a lie does not make it so.  

And I repeat from post #44:

Then Hillary should be our president to have pulled this off [selling 20% of the uranium for personal profit] as merely the Secretary of State over the objections of Congress, the Defense Department, Homeland Security, Energy Department, Commerce Department, Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Treasury Department, Department of Justice, and others.  And to think Trump, the greatest deal-maker ever, can't get a Muslim ban through in two tries.....

Yea. I don't really care how much golf Donny plays. He doesn't seem to be that engaged in his work anyway. It's just the hypocrisy that irks me. 

Yep same here, the right wingers' hypocrisy is just too much for me sometimes.