Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EaglePride

Towson Football

4 posts in this topic

It may be time for a coaching change at TU if Ambrose continues his losing ways. Ambrose and company cannot recruit, cannot keep the kids that actually commit (failed drug tests, academic ineligibility etc.) Coaching staff has been way over their head for quite some time. Ambrose has been riding the wave of a National Championship appearance several years ago with a team he did not recruit. The rest of the CAA is getting stronger and we continue to decline.

and Towson Football still sucks. crushed my Maryland and barely squeaking by Morgan the week before. Someone hand Ambrose a pink slip please.

I am so sick of out of State Universities coming into Baltimore and scholarshiping players and Towson didn't even offer the same player. In a lot of cases, doesn't even know who the player is.

Because the Towson coaching staff and football program are radioactive to Baltimore Metro area High School coaches. Most will not let their players even be recruited by this cast of armatures. Not only is Ambrose a career loser as a Head Coach, he and his staff have driven many very good football players away from the program. Constant disrespect, verbal abuse and name calling are the norm at practice. Just look at how few seniors they have on the roster. I know of a multi-star kid who had over 8 other offers, (chose to play close to home) who has since transferred and is not even playing football any more because of his experience at Towson as a Freshman. The only good news for the program is that Ambrose will soon be gone and they can begin the process of getting their reputation back. Frankly the Athletic Director at Towson needs to go for offering such a terrible, long term contract to Rob Ambrose.