Marshan Man

Police Make Arrest in Randallstown Double Murder

23 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

That is a tragic story.  It's sad that they couldn't come to an agreement over the children.  This was a senseless murder and now he will be in jail and the children in foster care if a family member doesn't take them. :(

Edited by bogart

Sad story, and even if you had no acquaintance with him since 5th Grade, I'll bet it still hits home harder than most of these senseless murders.

Yeah, you can say that again. I actually ran into him in Target a couple of years ago. Had a brief convo... it's amazing what people are capable of...

That is a tragic story. It's sad that they couldn't come to an agreement over the children. This was a senseless murder and now he will be in jail and the children in foster care if a family member doesn't take them. :(

Hopefully he won't last long in prison. I hate this type of loser. Killed the mother of his kids because of what? Heart ache? Grow up and move on. It had nothing to do worth custody and everything to do with control

He has an active second degree assault charge in Howard County, plus several domestic violence orders, including one to surrender firearms in March.

Posted (edited)

He has an active second degree assault charge in Howard County, plus several domestic violence orders, including one to surrender firearms in March.

Shocker. Does he have a longer history of violence?

I looked. It seems all related to this divorce.

Edited by Dinglehopper

Dingle, I was just quoting the article regarding child custody.  I am sure jealousy had a lot to do with it too.  He does deserve whatever he gets while he is in jail.

No problem. I agree. I wish little wanna be men like this would just jump off a bridge and leave their victims to live their lives

Another example of how a piece of legal paper does nothing to protect you when your attacker decides not to obey the law.

Ladies - take responsibility for your own safety, get a firearm and learn how to use it.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/bs-md-co-protective-order-guns-20170407-story.html

A week before 36-year-old Chinika Hursey was shot to death in her Randallstown home, a Baltimore County officer police arrived at the door of her estranged husband. The officer served Dominick Hursey with a temporary protective order telling him to stay away from her house, and told him he had to surrender any firearms, county police say.

According to police, he said he didn't have any. Police say they checked Maryland's database of firearms purchased here, and nothing showed up in Dominick Hursey's name.

Mrs. Hursey should have had a gun to protect herself from that monster. A restraining order is a useless piece of paper.

Mrs. Hursey should have had a gun to protect herself from that monster. A restraining order is a useless piece of paper.

Welcome back.  Its been a while.

Restraining orders are a joke and do nothing to stop violence. If you need a restraining order against someone, you also need a gun and to learn how to use it.

Restraining orders are a joke and do nothing to stop violence. If you need a restraining order against someone, you also need a gun and to learn how to use it.

They should remove the guns from the violent person too.

Welcome back.  Its been a while.

Thank you!!

On 4/6/2017 at 6:23 AM, Baltimatt said:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ho-hursey-plea-20170705-story.html

An Owings Mills man charged in the killing of his ex-wife and her boyfriend pleaded guilty on Wednesday to a separate assault case involving the ex-wife.  Dominick D. Hursey, 43, pleaded guilty to a second-degree assault charge related to an incident involving his ex-wife, Chinika Hursey, at an Ellicott City car dealership on Baltimore National Pike on February 25, according to the Howard County State's Attorney's Office.

Chinika Hursey, 36, and Steven Scott Campbell, 36, were found dead inside a home in the 4000 block of Bald Eagle Court in Randallstown on April 3. Hursey was charged with the killings in May.  Margaret Mead, Hursey's attorney, declined to comment.

The State's Attorney's Office said Hursey admitted to assaulting his ex-wife but denied choking her. The couple were married, then divorced, then dated again before ending the relationship last fall, prosecutors said.

One year suspended sentence on the assault charge, but he is still being held without bond on the murder case.

1 hour ago, Baltimatt said:

One year suspended sentence on the assault charge, but he is still being held without bond on the murder case.

Wait: so some judge gave him a suspended sentence for a previous assault against the woman he is accused of killing?

2 hours ago, Baltimatt said:

I ran into someone I went to elementary school with not too long ago and I mentioned the whole Dominic thing.  He was like "don't believe everything you hear". Hmm... is there more  info out there that we're not hearing about right now?

23 minutes ago, Marshan Man said:

I ran into someone I went to elementary school with not too long ago and I mentioned the whole Dominic thing.  He was like "don't believe everything you hear". Hmm... is there more  info out there that we're not hearing about right now?

I wonder if we will ever knew growing up.  Guy I knew growing up shot and killed his wife this year (and then himself).  Nice guy as far as I knew.  Big house, big boat, perfect life on Facebook.