Scaggsville

Gov Hogan Blasts Montgomery County School Board

16 posts in this topic

"In addition, Hogan said the school district’s professional development “could easily take place during the summer break.” 

Good going, Governor Hogan.   :)

Another +1 for Hogan. Dude keeps leveling up.

Best thing to happen to MD in a long time, despite some misgivings I have on his picks for environmental/fisheries issues.

Best thing to happen to MD in a long time, despite some misgivings I have on his picks for environmental/fisheries issues.

Agreed, but I think it's just the cost of doing business as a politician.  Compromise and give and take used to at least placate different interests will result in some misses by the Governor.   Nobody hits 1.000.

Yes, that was a great response, its kind of a shame you have to dump him though, I mean you just can't have a 2 term R Governor now, its bad enough to have one for even a single term.

Yes, that was a great response, its kind of a shame you have to dump him though, I mean you just can't have a 2 term R Governor now, its bad enough to have one for even a single term.

Are you ok? Your posts have been getting a little strange lately.

Can't wait for the response from the Monty county Sup and the teachers union local.

Are you ok? Your posts have been getting a little strange lately.

Looks like he's copying NC and Fat ......

Favorite governor of my lifetime, although admittedly the bar has been set quite low.

Posted (edited)

Quote function doesn't work for some reason-- anyone else having that problem?

But, B-more Ken said " Are you ok? Your posts have been getting a little strange lately."

I'm doing well, thank you. Not quite sure what you're referring to, but if I'm losing it, then I guess I wouldn't know. Can you give me an example or two?

Maybe old age and retirement. I am less careful now about what I say and don't care if my identity becomes known, I mean I'm not throwing it out there, but a couple have stumbled on to it, but not officially representing an agency anymore, it just doesn't matter to me, so I say what I want.  This  one was simply a reference to my reading stuff from back there about how the Dem pols are like upset because Gov. Hogan is well-liked and they (understandably) think they should have a D Governor. 

I don't debate anymore because, well, there is no real debate here. On the National, I just toss a few posts on there to remind the lefties that there are actually a few real people that did vote for President Trump and do support him.

Edited by Saticon3

ah so youre a trump supporter.  that answers ken's post perfectly!  that's really all you had to say in the first sentence

ah so youre a trump supporter.  that answers ken's post perfectly!  that's really all you had to say in the first sentence

Trump is unstable and dangerous. That does not mean his supporters are.

Many people are so caught up in the partisan divide that they support Trump because he was the R that opposed Hillary's D

"In addition, Hogan said the school district’s professional development “could easily take place during the summer break.” 

Good going, Governor Hogan.   :)

agree