Photo
* * * - - 6 votes

Federal Hill residents say Digital Harbor High students have been terrorizing them

Deplorable

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 Ode2Joy

Ode2Joy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts
  • LocationZentralfriedhof

Posted 10 April 2017 - 07:46 AM

http://foxbaltimore....errorizing-them

Surveillance video shows groups of students fighting after school April 4, culminating in a student throwing an umbrella at a neighbor's face.

"When this happens on a weekly basis, that's not just a few. And, if it is just a few, then there are no consequences for what's happening to them," a neighbor on Grindall Street said Sunday. "'Kids being kids' is not [about] causing tens of thousands of dollars in property damage and physically injuring people and threatening people's lives. That's not something even a moderately bad kid does."

Video doesn’t lie. These so-called students act like a bunch of wild and savage animals and only one arrest was made.

Hard to believe that the principal and teachers at Digital High couldn't identify more of these kids who are damaging property. It sounds like they might be protecting them as this behavior continues.

#2 Pickle20

Pickle20

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,513 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 08:26 AM

My sister lives behind Digital Harbor. Very concerning. I don't think she'll be staying there for very long.

#3 bogart

bogart

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,544 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 09:42 AM

This is not good.  These kids need to go into their own neighborhoods and destroy if they must.  The parents need to be held accountable for the ones that are recognizable.

#4 Baltimatt

Baltimatt

Site Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 67,603 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 09:52 AM

This is not good.  These kids need to go into their own neighborhoods and destroy if they must.  The parents need to be held accountable for the ones that are recognizable.

It would be nice if they knew not to destroy anyone's neighborhood.

Dieser Weg wird kein leichter sein; dieser Weg wird steinig und schwer.
Nicht mit vielen wirst du dir einig sein, doch dieses Leben bietet so viel mehr. --Xavier Naidoo

#5 bogart

bogart

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,544 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 09:58 AM

Yes that would be nice but the key words here are (if they must destroy)  why not in their own neighborhood? :rolleyes:

#6 Manny

Manny

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,509 posts
  • LocationEastern Shore of Maryland

Posted 10 April 2017 - 10:39 AM

Is there anything left to destroy in Sandtown-Winchester?

#7 PinkFlamingo

PinkFlamingo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,559 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 10 April 2017 - 10:49 AM

It would be nice if they knew not to destroy anyone's neighborhood.

Gee Matt, where are their parents??

#8 Guido2

Guido2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,745 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 11:08 AM

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahaha...good luck on that one.

sheesh.

#9 Guido2

Guido2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,745 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 11:12 AM

Yes that would be nice but the key words here are (if they must destroy)  why not in their own neighborhood? :rolleyes:

It probably is already destroyed. Some kids like to share I guess.

As a former public school teacher, there is one constant about kids. If you have something nice and they don't have it...they will do their darnedest to tear up what you have. Or perceive you have.

And the geniuses in BC gooberment wonder why mills. may move in when they are single or newly married. But have a child....they are gone.

But I guess that is stereotyping on both counts huh!

Edited by Guido2, 10 April 2017 - 11:13 AM.

#10 PinkFlamingo

PinkFlamingo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,559 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 10 April 2017 - 11:16 AM

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahaha...good luck on that one.
sheesh.

That was a good one wasn't it Guido?
Their parents must be held accountable, says bogart.
Why? They've most likely never been accountable for anything in their lives.

Edited by PinkFlamingo, 10 April 2017 - 11:16 AM.

#11 bogart

bogart

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,544 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 11:18 AM

Guido, what else is new with you, you stereo type everyday on here, nothing new.  Are you saying that all the neighborhoods in Baltimore a destroyed, because I beg to differ. 

Pinky, so you think the parents have never accounted for anything?  Boy you two do stereotype people a lot without facts. 

Edited by bogart, 10 April 2017 - 11:20 AM.

#12 Guido2

Guido2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,745 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 11:21 AM

Guido, what else is new with you, you stereo type everyday on here, nothing new.  Are you saying that all the neighborhoods in Baltimore a destroyed, because I beg to differ. 

Nope...never said that. Where you got that idea from is beyond me.

Now if you are saying that these so-called 'selected' kids do....you are likely correct that they come from our version of 3rd world countries

So

Oranges on the right side ....apples on the left. :D ;)

Edited by Guido2, 10 April 2017 - 11:24 AM.

#13 bogart

bogart

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,544 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 11:43 AM

Guido, you are assuming they live in bad neighborhoods.  But keep stereotyping. 

#14 Bassman

Bassman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,128 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 11:47 AM

If it walks like a duck . . .

#15 Guido2

Guido2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,745 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 11:48 AM

Guido, you are assuming they live in bad neighborhoods.  But keep stereotyping. 

Again I never said they ALL live in bad neighborhoods. But if you read the 4 part article on education in the Sun a week ago or so.... you will see that EVEN THE ADMINS AND TEACHERS complain that most of the kids come from bad neighborhoods AND/OR bad family life.

Come on Bogart....you can do better than that.

#16 Ode2Joy

Ode2Joy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts
  • LocationZentralfriedhof

Posted 10 April 2017 - 11:51 AM

It probably is already destroyed. Some kids like to share I guess.
As a former public school teacher, there is one constant about kids. If you have something nice and they don't have it...they will do their darnedest to tear up what you have. Or perceive you have.

And the geniuses in BC gooberment wonder why mills. may move in when they are single or newly married. But have a child....they are gone.

But I guess that is stereotyping on both counts huh!

Baltimore will never be able to fix their public schools to make them attractive enough to attract families as long as dipwads like those students are allowed to disrupt and run wild.

Wouldn't happen if they had parents who gave a damn so they develop a gang mentality early.

#17 genghiskhanraven

genghiskhanraven

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,329 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 12:00 PM

And in other news the state wants to make it harder to suspend and expel violent students in part they say because minorities are overrepresented in those being suspended and expelled (like whitey is really to blame for this).

I don't see any white students in these videos, just maybe blacks are overrepresented with students getting kicked out of school because as a group they over represent the students with violent predator like behavior that need to be kicked out.

Edited by genghiskhanraven, 10 April 2017 - 12:01 PM.

#18 boink

boink

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,592 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 07:16 PM

maybe BCPS needs to change the name of the school to something more highfalutin, like, maybe Digital Harbor High School Academy

Edited by boink, 10 April 2017 - 07:16 PM.

#19 Sprightly

Sprightly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68,761 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 06:08 AM

Telling residents to stay inside during the time the little darlings are dismissed from school is perhaps the stupidest thing I've heard recently. Yep, be held hostage by a group of brats. Perfect answer.

This isn't Digital Harbor's first rodeo.

Edited by Sprightly, 11 April 2017 - 06:09 AM.

To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover the prisoner was you.

#20 overtaxed

overtaxed

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 06:45 AM

Isn't that the area where the guy was beat nearly to death by asking the little darlins to stop fighting on his truck?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users