Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ode2Joy

Federal Hill residents say Digital Harbor High students have been terrorizing them

36 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

That attack was in a different part of the city by a different group of students acting like wild animals over near Dundalk right across the city-county line in the Harbor View/Graceland Park area. They shut that school down.

Neither of those wildings are isolated incidents either. They just happened to become newsworthy because they were caught on video. It's the same thing with the after-school flash mobs that rob and loot stores. Those wildings are ongoing.

Really? Aside from what happened in the city recently (the white guy w/ the cell phone) and these other two things there are more? Funny how that never seems to make the lib/dem TV news or the Sun.. :rolleyes:

Or is it so common that it would be like reporting that the sun set yesterday?

BTW the guy that got the snot beat out of him was and idiot. What the hell did he think he was The Hulk. First call the cops and if that doesn't work the only way I would approach them to get out was with a shotgun in my hand. Making sure to stand on my property.

Edited by Guido2

Really? Aside from what happened in the city recently (the white guy w/ the cell phone) and these other two things there are more? Funny how that never seems to make the lib/dem TV news or the Sun.. :rolleyes:

Or is it so common that it would be like reporting that the sun set yesterday?

BTW the guy that got the snot beat out of him was and idiot. What the hell did he think he was The Hulk. First call the cops and if that doesn't work the only way I would approach them to get out was with a shotgun in my hand. Making sure to stand on my property.

Guido, there is so much that happens that never makes the news, your head would spin.

Guido, there is so much that happens that never makes the news, your head would spin.

Guess I should get a police scanner. :D

You can't wrap up a turd and call it a" Baby Ruth"

Sure you can.  It won;t be a Baby Ruth... but so what!

Sure you can.  It won;t be a Baby Ruth... but so what!

I guess that is sort of a variation of let them eat cake?

Guess I should get a police scanner. :D

That would work too, probably. :D

Posted (edited)

That would work too, probably. :D

Geeezuuu.

A scanner, two computers, cable news on 24/7 ...yikes I'll be wired like Neo in the Matrix.

Edited by Guido2

People are being warned to be careful about parking in the lot near the Digital Harbor school due to recent crimes that have taken place there - including a carjacking, an assault, a mugging, etc.  It is appalling that people are people are being held hostages by a group of kids. That school has been nothing but trouble for years.

People are being warned to be careful about parking in the lot near the Digital Harbor school due to recent crimes that have taken place there - including a carjacking, an assault, a mugging, etc. It is appalling that people are people are being held hostages by a group of kids. That school has been nothing but trouble for years.

Being held hostage? Of course liberals would disparage concealed carry for the law-abiding in these instances because "children" will be the "victims."

Being held hostage? Of course liberals would disparage concealed carry for the law-abiding in these instances because "children" will be the "victims."

You got that right Manny. Lord forbid that one actually has a way of protecting ones self.

Sorry libs, dialing 911 has never produced a unit beaming in to the area (ala Star Trek) in a timely fashion.