Photo
* * * - - 6 votes

Federal Hill residents say Digital Harbor High students have been terrorizing them

Deplorable

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 Ode2Joy

Ode2Joy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 838 posts
  • LocationZentralfriedhof

Posted 11 April 2017 - 07:33 AM

Isn't that the area where the guy was beat nearly to death by asking the little darlins to stop fighting on his truck?

That attack was in a different part of the city by a different group of students acting like wild animals over near Dundalk right across the city-county line in the Harbor View/Graceland Park area. They shut that school down.

Neither of those wildings are isolated incidents either. They just happened to become newsworthy because they were caught on video. It's the same thing with the after-school flash mobs that rob and loot stores. Those wildings are ongoing.

#22 Buford

Buford

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 08:04 AM

maybe BCPS needs to change the name of the school to something more highfalutin, like, maybe Digital Harbor High School Academy

You can't wrap up a turd and call it a" Baby Ruth"

Awesomeness - An unmeasurable amount of awesomenimity something can produce

#23 Guido2

Guido2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,833 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 08:26 AM

Guido, what else is new with you, you stereo type everyday on here, nothing new.  Are you saying that all the neighborhoods in Baltimore a destroyed, because I beg to differ. 

Pinky, so you think the parents have never accounted for anything?  Boy you two do stereotype people a lot without facts. 

Well they do account for my state tax bill being so high....someone has to pay for the free services so called parents an off-spring suck up.

#24 Pickle20

Pickle20

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,515 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 08:28 AM

Maybe they need more "space to destroy."

#25 Guido2

Guido2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,833 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 08:34 AM

And in other news the state wants to make it harder to suspend and expel violent students in part they say because minorities are overrepresented in those being suspended and expelled (like whitey is really to blame for this).

I don't see any white students in these videos, just maybe blacks are overrepresented with students getting kicked out of school because as a group they over represent the students with violent predator like behavior that need to be kicked out.

Bogart says it's steriotyping. The lib/dems say it is racist and prejudice that blacks are the majority when there are suspensions and problems.

NEWS FLASH....MOST OF THE KIDS IN BC SCHOOLS ARE BLACK. DUH.

And the same holds true for racial profiling and how that has been bastardized by the do-gooders. When your population on average is 63+% black and concentrations are higher dependting (think Sandtown) OF COURSE the likelyhood of a black person being a person of interest is going to happen. Another DUH!

But of course ...that is racial profiling :rolleyes: Quack Quack

#26 Guido2

Guido2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,833 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 08:43 AM

That attack was in a different part of the city by a different group of students acting like wild animals over near Dundalk right across the city-county line in the Harbor View/Graceland Park area. They shut that school down.

Neither of those wildings are isolated incidents either. They just happened to become newsworthy because they were caught on video. It's the same thing with the after-school flash mobs that rob and loot stores. Those wildings are ongoing.

Really? Aside from what happened in the city recently (the white guy w/ the cell phone) and these other two things there are more? Funny how that never seems to make the lib/dem TV news or the Sun.. :rolleyes:

Or is it so common that it would be like reporting that the sun set yesterday?

BTW the guy that got the snot beat out of him was and idiot. What the hell did he think he was The Hulk. First call the cops and if that doesn't work the only way I would approach them to get out was with a shotgun in my hand. Making sure to stand on my property.

Edited by Guido2, 11 April 2017 - 08:46 AM.

#27 PinkFlamingo

PinkFlamingo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,561 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 11 April 2017 - 05:17 PM

Really? Aside from what happened in the city recently (the white guy w/ the cell phone) and these other two things there are more? Funny how that never seems to make the lib/dem TV news or the Sun.. :rolleyes:
Or is it so common that it would be like reporting that the sun set yesterday?

BTW the guy that got the snot beat out of him was and idiot. What the hell did he think he was The Hulk. First call the cops and if that doesn't work the only way I would approach them to get out was with a shotgun in my hand. Making sure to stand on my property.

Guido, there is so much that happens that never makes the news, your head would spin.

#28 Guido2

Guido2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,833 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 05:28 PM

Guido, there is so much that happens that never makes the news, your head would spin.

Guess I should get a police scanner. :D

#29 workerbee

workerbee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,557 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 05:40 PM

You can't wrap up a turd and call it a" Baby Ruth"

Sure you can.  It won;t be a Baby Ruth... but so what!

TERM LIMITS NOW!

#30 Guido2

Guido2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,833 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 05:44 PM

Sure you can.  It won;t be a Baby Ruth... but so what!

I guess that is sort of a variation of let them eat cake?

#31 PinkFlamingo

PinkFlamingo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,561 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 11 April 2017 - 05:52 PM

Guess I should get a police scanner. :D

That would work too, probably. :D

#32 Guido2

Guido2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,833 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 06:04 PM

That would work too, probably. :D

Geeezuuu.

A scanner, two computers, cable news on 24/7 ...yikes I'll be wired like Neo in the Matrix.

Edited by Guido2, 11 April 2017 - 06:04 PM.

#33 Ravens2006

Ravens2006

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,986 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 09:58 PM

Al Kaline would be sad to know this...
"Matt Wieters is sunshine, unicorns, puppy dogs and the baby Jesus all rolled into one"

#34 Sprightly

Sprightly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68,773 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 06:44 AM

People are being warned to be careful about parking in the lot near the Digital Harbor school due to recent crimes that have taken place there - including a carjacking, an assault, a mugging, etc.  It is appalling that people are people are being held hostages by a group of kids. That school has been nothing but trouble for years.

To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover the prisoner was you.

#35 Manny

Manny

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,536 posts
  • LocationEastern Shore of Maryland

Posted 13 April 2017 - 08:10 AM

People are being warned to be careful about parking in the lot near the Digital Harbor school due to recent crimes that have taken place there - including a carjacking, an assault, a mugging, etc. It is appalling that people are people are being held hostages by a group of kids. That school has been nothing but trouble for years.

Being held hostage? Of course liberals would disparage concealed carry for the law-abiding in these instances because "children" will be the "victims."

#36 Guido2

Guido2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,833 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 10:53 AM

Being held hostage? Of course liberals would disparage concealed carry for the law-abiding in these instances because "children" will be the "victims."

You got that right Manny. Lord forbid that one actually has a way of protecting ones self.

Sorry libs, dialing 911 has never produced a unit beaming in to the area (ala Star Trek) in a timely fashion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users