PinkFlamingo

Baby mamas, come get more free stuff!!

79 posts in this topic

We are tired of stupid Baltimore policians voting to take more money from givers and directing it to the lazy.

Yes we are.

However, I thought about what Guido posted and he is correct. It's not coming from the government, it's coming from the church community.

So, basically, who am I (we) to complain. That is up to the parishioners to decide who to give what to.

Yes, I have heard of it. It seems judgemental to write.

Far be it for you to be judgmental. ????

Manny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: the government taking your money.

Pink like I stated, the thread was started to provoke.  It's good to see you have come to your senses.

Posted (edited)

Pink like I stated, the thread was started to provoke. It's good to see you have come to your senses.

The thread was started to publicly vent.

And you're rushing to judgement on the senses thing :D

Edited by PinkFlamingo

Guido are you including white people in that scenario?

Could you please tell me which post you are referring to.

We are tired of stupid Baltimore policians voting to take more money from givers and directing it to the lazy.

I seriously doubt you contribute much

Posted (edited)

Giudo, post 40.

Thank you. And the answer is YES I do include whites or pinks or purples or or or.

Edited by Guido2

Then why don't you mention it in your post?  All I see is black this and black that with you.

Then why don't you mention it in your post?  All I see is black this and black that with you.

Man you must be wearing some funny glasses to think that.

Matt.... don't do it man. Hasn't you family there told you about that state? You think MD taxes and liberalism is nuts....NJ yikes. My sisters family still lives there and all I hear is them complaining about the same stuff MDers do .... but it sounds like ours is trivial in comparison.

But good luck. Mind if I ask where in NJ you are moving. I lived in South River and Glassboro.

My SIL was not amused by your comment. My brothers live in Toms River, so I'm moving to that area.

Toms River is nice. I prefer South Jersey for visiting and such. Not much of a job market.

Toms River is nice. I prefer South Jersey for visiting and such. Not much of a job market.

Yea, you told us about your parents place there .....

Yea, you told us about your parents place there .....

My nephew bought my parents' place and totally redid it.

My nephew bought my parents' place and totally redid it.

Nice.....

As a fellow cancer survivor, I wish you well Matt on all fronts as you move ahead on this next phase of your life .....

Here's to many years of happy retirement....

Thank you. I still hear from the office almost every day with a question about something. :)

Posted (edited)

My SIL was not amused by your comment. My brothers live in Toms River, so I'm moving to that area.

Ohhhh my sister and her husband are not amused by my truthful comments on what they have told me about what NJ has become. Funny, they complain and I commiserate and agree and then they get all nuts too defending NJ. Go figure.

But it is kind of funny...they complain...etc etc. then defend NJ. But I know for a fact that as soon as the last child leaves the nest they ARE OUT OF THERE. Michigan I believe. ...why???? Dunno. They don't hunt they don't fish they both have black thumbs regarding gardening/farming...but that is my sister.

What was it that Tonto said 'White man speak with forked tongue'?

BTW you will never see me or hear me defending The Peoples Republic of MD. And yeah I am leaving ASAP. Just got to figure out what my dear wife wants.

hey sweetheart how about Florida TO HOT...how about Maine...TO COLD....how about NC or SC...TO MANY CONSERVATIVE A-HOLES...how about Montana, Utah... TO DRY.....

And so on....anyone know of a Goldilocks state? Yah know like the porridge....not to hot not to cold ....just right?

Edited by Guido2

Oh and Matt....Toms River used to be a nice area...my family used to drive through it using the 'back way' to get to Seaside Heights/Midway during the summer. But after they put in Rt. 18 never used that route again.

I wonder if they ever put that Bruce Springstein Museum up.

Well, I've lived in and around Baltimore my whole life.

I can certainly make an educated guess, Matt.

Keep throwing freebies at these women, and they have no incentive to think before they act.

They really believe it takes a village to (pay the cost) to raise a child.

Hey, it is charity, not tax dollars. With all the things deserving of indignation, this, to me, seems pretty far down on the list.

Thank you. I still hear from the office almost every day with a question about something. :)

Hey Matt. I am sorry I didn't know that you were ill. Guess this all happened after I dropped off for a while.

Regardless good luck and good health.

Guido

Hey Matt. I am sorry I didn't know that you were ill. Guess this all happened after I dropped off for a while.

Regardless good luck and good health.

Guido

I've been dealing with prostate cancer since 2009 and managing pretty well until I went to weekly chemo last August. That has really wiped me out. Went part time in January, but still found it difficult to keep ģoing. I'm hoping to get Social Security Disability.

Thanks.

I've been dealing with prostate cancer since 2009 and managing pretty well until I went to weekly chemo last August. That has really wiped me out. Went part time in January, but still found it difficult to keep ģoing. I'm hoping to get Social Security Disability.

Thanks.

Have you put in for it yet? If not, do it now. It is a long slow process. And you may get rejected two times or more. A buddy of mine who did that processing at SS said pretty much all applications are rejected the first time as a matter of course, period. And two or three sit downs are necessary....forget doing it on the web.

You have seen those lawyers that act as advocates....he says getting one can be like flipping a switch and things get done fast.