PinkFlamingo

Baby mamas, come get more free stuff!!

79 posts in this topic

Best of wishes with your health and retirement, Matt. You deserve a medal for putting up with so many children on these forums. Or at least a Babysitter of the Decade certificate.

Happy trails.

Posted (edited)

Have you put in for it yet? If not, do it now. It is a long slow process. And you may get rejected two times or more. A buddy of mine who did that processing at SS said pretty much all applications are rejected the first time as a matter of course, period. And two or three sit downs are necessary....forget doing it on the web.

You have seen those lawyers that act as advocates....he says getting one can be like flipping a switch and things get done fast.

Yes, I applied as soon as I stopped working.  I was hoping with the Compassionate Allowance program, my condition (hormone refractory prostate cancer) would get me an expedited approval.

Edited by Baltimatt

Yes, I applied as soon as I stopped working.  I was hoping with the Compassionate Allowance program, my condition (hormone refractory prostate cancer) would get me an expedited approval.

Well you read what I said. Keep you head up and don't back down or let them wear you down. Thats another tactic my SS buddy told me about that they use. Good luck