Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SemiAuto

Star Wars: The Last Jedi.

5 posts in this topic

Can't wait to see this movie! Should be something else.

I don't know, most All movies made now just go past me. Must be a Generational thing. All these Younger actors that I don't know from Adam. Way too much stuff flying all over the screen at once now, must be to keep everyone with ADD interested. Remakes of older Classics that they shouldn't have done. The Only movie due out this summer I'm waiting for is Dunkirk and I'll bet there aren't a lot of kids who know what That is about.

Star Wars Science from Neil deGrasse Tyson - "BB-8 will not work in Sand. Sand has Spherical particles and BB-8 being a Sphere won't work there, it would have no traction."

Proof:

On 5/15/2017 at 5:52 PM, Bartman said:

I don't know, most All movies made now just go past me. Must be a Generational thing. All these Younger actors that I don't know from Adam. Way too much stuff flying all over the screen at once now, must be to keep everyone with ADD interested. Remakes of older Classics that they shouldn't have done. The Only movie due out this summer I'm waiting for is Dunkirk and I'll bet there aren't a lot of kids who know what That is about.

Star Wars Science from Neil deGrasse Tyson - "BB-8 will not work in Sand. Sand has Spherical particles and BB-8 being a Sphere won't work there, it would have no traction."

Proof:

Because everything in star wars movies is real ....

Geez sunshine, bet you get invited to a lot of parties .....

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 2:53 PM, Eastside Terp said:

Because everything in star wars movies is real ....

Geez sunshine, bet you get invited to a lot of parties .....

Haven't been to a "Party" since maybe my late 30's or so. Have people I Work with every day, why would I want to see them Outside otherwise. A couple of those I've known for 30 years so I consider them Friends but we don't hang out otherwise from work. Have One friend left from a Group of us that hung together back in my 30's but most have gone other ways, a couple have passed on. There was Big John & Little John, Old Bart and I was Young Bart and Walt and a couple others. Still have my One friend (Little) John I still hang with on Sat nites at our Club and that's it. Have a Gal I see maybe twice a week, usually on Sundays and sometimes in the middle of the week. Once upon a time I was Out with that bunch & others probably 4-5 nites of the week but I just fell out of all that as I got Older. Have to get up way too Early every morning for work around 5-5:30AM. That pretty much Kills you for going out Weeknights as you get older. Don't really feel any Need to be around a lot of people anymore. I deal with enough people in my Co. and other Co's all week long at work. That's enough.