Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ode2Joy

Easter weekend violence spikes in Baltimore

76 posts in this topic

http://foxbaltimore.com/news/local/easter-weekend-violence-spikes-in-baltimore-city

Five people were killed Easter weekend in Baltimore City, according to police as of 9 p.m. Sunday.

City police say the latest victim was a pregnant woman and her unborn child, who were found outside a hospital around 5:40 p.m. Sunday. Police indicated Sunday night via email detectives believe she was shot in the 4800 block of Claybury Avenue in Northeast Baltimore.

I think that number has gone up overnight. Mass insanity there and the powers that be are unable to stop it.

"The crime and violence that today afflicts our nation will soon come to an end. Beginning on January 20, 2017, safety will be restored,”

Apparently not.

Ok including the killings 12 shootings that we know of. I'm sorry there are a bunch of sick puppies in BC.

Can't wait for the decree really kicks in. It will be a carnival shooting gallery...you watch.

Animals

Put it down as part of the "Shrinkage".

"The crime and violence that today afflicts our nation will soon come to an end. Beginning on January 20, 2017, safety will be restored,”

Apparently not.

well, Baltimore and Maryland seem to have positioned themselves at the forefront of "oppose, sue and resist Trump in any and everything he attempts" movement, so...............

Posted (edited)

Trump has not and will not do a damn thing about crime in the inner cities just a bunch of talk as usual.  He won't show his taxes either, another thing he said he would do.  The city is too violent and something needs to be done and soon.

Sanction,  what has Trump attempted to do that would change the minds of people opposing suing and resisting him?

Edited by bogart

Trump has not and will not do a damn thing about crime in the inner cities just a bunch of talk as usual.  He won't show his taxes either, another thing he said he would do.  The city is too violent and something needs to be done and soon.

Sanction,  what has Trump attempted to do that would change the minds of people opposing suing and resisting him?

Just what would think trump should do for inner city crime?  Other than send in the national guard, I don't see where there is much else.  Plus anything he does will cause riots as I doubt he carried any of the cities. 

As for his taxes.  Weren't some released by someone?  Those seemed to show he paid a larger percentage of his earnings in taxes than the clinton's or sanders.

So what is the big deal with his taxes?

Just what would think trump should do for inner city crime?  Other than send in the national guard, I don't see where there is much else.  Plus anything he does will cause riots as I doubt he carried any of the cities. 

As for his taxes.  Weren't some released by someone?  Those seemed to show he paid a larger percentage of his earnings in taxes than the clinton's or sanders.

So what is the big deal with his taxes?

Baltimore is a solid Democratic Party city. Solid.

The Democrats in the city and Maryland in general don't really want laws enforced.

They oppose Trump at every turn.

So now, with cHarm city's homicide count almost twice what it was this time last year and setting new records, all they can come up with is BLAME TRUMP blah blah blah.

Trump is the one who made the claim knowing he was talking out of the side of his neck.  *** the millions of people who marched this weekend what the big deal is about his taxes.  To me the big deal is that he said he would release them and he told a lie like he always does.  If it were Obama or any other dem you all would be salivating at the mouth for them to show their taxes.  The double standard with you all is sickening.

ode what has Trump done for the dems to make them not oppose him?

Posted (edited)

Trump is the one who made the claim knowing he was talking out of the side of his neck.  *** the millions of people who marched this weekend what the big deal is about his taxes.  To me the big deal is that he said he would release them and he told a lie like he always does.  If it were Obama or any other dem you all would be salivating at the mouth for them to show their taxes.  The double standard with you all is sickening.

The topic is the out of control shootings and homicides. I'm sure you can find a topic about Trump's taxes on here if that's what you want to complain about instead of what this topic.

That Maddow guy over on MSNBC bragged about getting a copy and wound up with a big nothing burger.

Edited by Ode2Joy

Posted (edited)

Trump has not and will not do a damn thing about crime in the inner cities just a bunch of talk as usual. He won't show his taxes either, another thing he said he would do. The city is too violent and something needs to be done and soon.

Sanction, what has Trump attempted to do that would change the minds of people opposing suing and resisting him?

None of those sentences are connected. What in the world does Trump and his taxes have to do with Easter Sunday violence in Baltimore?

Edited by PinkFlamingo

Nothing, and I would be disappointed in him if he did, as he is doing or at least trying to do what I want him to. 

Posted (edited)

The topic is the out of control shootings and homicides. I'm sure you can find a topic about Trump's taxes on here if that's what you want to complain about instead of what this topic.

That Maddow guy over on MSNBC bragged about getting a copy and wound up with a big nothing burger.

Ahhhh Rachel is a women.

Back to the real topic.What could Trump do...hmmmm. Well he could attempt to send in troops but I believe the state has the right to refuse. However he could invoke with a lot of grease and slight of hand usethe. Insurrection Act of 1807 and the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878.

http://www.decodedc.com/can-president-trump-send-troops-chicago-fight-crime/

Also this is a good quick read as to what the President can and can not do.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/executive_power

SSSSsooooo lets say he sends in troops? Then what? Will that troops (other than numbers) have anymore legal power to arrest etc etc. than the cops? And say we arrest a whole bunch of useless people and thugs? Then what? Court? Who's court. The Feds not likely. Local...then why bother?

Yup the dem politcal machine has really backed BC into a corner. Frankly knowing what I know and have seen from the Reps. and Trump they just assume to let it burn down and start fresh.

Oh but be sure to protect the high end properties....his son-in-law may have some investments here. :lol:

Very much the 'tar baby' isn't!. No racial intent meant here.

Edited by Guido2

Baltimore is a solid Democratic Party city. Solid.The Democrats in the city and Maryland in general don't really want laws enforced.They oppose Trump at every turn.So now, with cHarm city's homicide count almost twice what it was this time last year and setting new records, all they can come up with is BLAME TRUMP blah blah blah.

Who said, "The crime and violence that today afflicts our nation will soon come to an end. Beginning on January 20, 2017, safety will be restored,”?

Any idea what he meant?

The only blame I place on Trump is lying.

"We're going to work on our ghettos"

"You take a look at what’s going on, where you have pockets of – areas of land where you have the inner cities and you have so many things, so many problems. So many horrible, horrible problems. The violence. The death. The lack of education. No jobs.

We're gonna work with the African-American community and we're going to solve the problem of the inner city."

Why blame Trump? Not his fault he said that.

Who said, "The crime and violence that today afflicts our nation will soon come to an end. Beginning on January 20, 2017, safety will be restored,”?

Any idea what he meant?

The only blame I place on Trump is lying.

"We're going to work on our ghettos"

"You take a look at what’s going on, where you have pockets of – areas of land where you have the inner cities and you have so many things, so many problems. So many horrible, horrible problems. The violence. The death. The lack of education. No jobs.

We're gonna work with the African-American community and we're going to solve the problem of the inner city."

Why blame Trump? Not his fault he said that.

I don't mind if you want to blame Trump for all of the murders and violence in Baltimore. It just makes you look not so smart to do it.

I don't mind if you want to blame Trump for all of the murders and violence in Baltimore. It just makes you look not so smart to do it.

He lied.

Posted (edited)

Where is BLM? What are they doing to stem the intra-racial violence that is racking the inner city?

If there's no blue involved they're not interested, no publicity, no advantage, no "outrage."

Edited by retired

Put it down as part of the "Shrinkage".

Sounds more like retroactive abortion to me.

Where is BLM? What are they doing to stem the inter-racial violence that is racking the inner city?

If there's no blue involved they're not interested, no publicity, no advantage, no "outrage."

Ahhhh you forgot a perceived atrocity by a white person on a black. :o

You do realize if they REALLY come out and point the finger where it really belongs then that would shift the blame where it really belongs and we can't have that can we. :mad:

Ode was it too much to handle, the truth about Trump?  If you look at naive's and Sanction's post, you will notice they are the ones who brought Trump up first so maybe you should direct you rant at them.  I will talk about Trump on this thread and any thread I want to talk about him on.  Try sticking to posting about murders in Baltimore like the lady in SE Baltimore use to do.

Trump is a liar and will always be a liar.

Baltimatt if you are the one who blocked out that three letter word in my post you made a mistake in correcting the word.  The word is Ask.  Reread what I wrote.

Pink don't tell me what is connected.  I am talking about Trump and his lies like several others on here.  Go bark up another tree.

Sanction, what is he doing for you and what do you want him to do?

None of those sentences are connected. What in the world does Trump and his taxes have to do with Easter Sunday violence in Baltimore?

Nothing.