89 replies to this topic

#81 banner1124

banner1124

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,625 posts
  • LocationAlbuquerque, NM

Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:25 PM

I'll give you bin Laden.  I am at a loss to see success in any of your other examples.  Afghanistan and Iraq are still war zones, and arguably ISIS was born from Obama's premature withdrawal.  

That's only arguable if you're stupid.  ISIS was born from the ridiculous de-baathification policy immediately following our illegal invasion of Iraq that was based on lies.

*****HAIL TO THE REDSKINS*****

#82 BaySock

BaySock

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,345 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:14 PM

Iran. Cuba. Europe. Mexico. Iraq and Afghanistan. And of course terrorism kept in check, ISIS beaten back, bin Laden killed. Green agreements.

And let's not forget my retirement fund that took a massive hit in 2008 to fully recovere and then some now Trump in his 1st month wanted to take credit for because the DOW set a closing record....   

#83 ms maggie

ms maggie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38,637 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:36 PM

I gave you Cuba. jd gave you bin laden. I stated that there were no Obama foreign policy successes.

You gave us a list of countries. Since you have taken the position that there are Obama foreign policy successes in these countries, you should be able to point the out. I eagerly await.

Iran is obvious. Do they have a nuclear weapon? No.
https://www.google.c...-deal-remaining
Cuba is obvious.

Europe: repaired our relationship and reputation with our European allies.
http://www.pewglobal...urope-and-asia/

More to come.

Edited by ms maggie, 20 April 2017 - 05:18 PM.

#84 MiddleOfTheRoad

MiddleOfTheRoad

Among the thinking people

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,682 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 08:16 PM

Cuba is obvious.

More to come.

Please, tell me you have more than this.

#85 veritas

veritas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45,505 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 08:47 PM

Please, tell me you have more than this.

There isn't any more.  If you look at the whole 8 years, there's nothing there.  Skedaddled out of Iraq, made a horrible deal with Iran, did nothing about ISIS (60 nation coalition?  Where?), drew red lines and did nothing when they were breached, destabilized Libya and cozied up to Castro without demanding any political reforms.  Yet, the left touts him with a straight face and an ever ready charge of racism if you point out the truth.

Edited by veritas, 20 April 2017 - 08:48 PM.

Ne Nuntium Necare

#86 veritas

veritas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45,505 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:38 PM

I'm sure there have been ongoing contingency plans to attack NK since the Korean war ended.  This is nothing new.

Ne Nuntium Necare

#87 BaySock

BaySock

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,345 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 10:26 PM

I'm sure there have been ongoing contingency plans to attack NK since the Korean war ended.  This is nothing new.

But that isn't of great concern to the US right now but rather the NK plan to be able to attack the US within 5-years or so with ICBMs with nuclear warheads.  That's something new you can't handle;  a crazed fat kid who just doesn't give a smuck about the orange one.

#88 BaySock

BaySock

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,345 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 10:41 PM

There isn't any more.  If you look at the whole 8 years, there's nothing there.  Skedaddled out of Iraq, made a horrible deal with Iran, did nothing about ISIS (60 nation coalition?  Where?), drew red lines and did nothing when they were breached, destabilized Libya and cozied up to Castro without demanding any political reforms.  Yet, the left touts him with a straight face and an ever ready charge of racism if you point out the truth.

:D  As opposed to the greatest presidency EVER in the first 100-days in Trump who hasn't signed a single piece of legislation, whose only claim to fame has been a supreme court appointment actually done by turtle neck McConnell, and who is a complete embarrassment around the world.  Our president surrounded himself with people moonlighting as foreign agents.  He will stick us paying for a $20-plus billion wall, no health care that will be the best ever for everyone and cheaper, and job jobs jobs.....  O is no longer president and Hillary is not president.  Stop deflecting and let's talk about who is now running the show, the well oiled machine.

#89 jdsample

jdsample

The Doctor is In

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28,448 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:50 AM

Cuba is obvious.

More to come.

Iran signed a deal guaranteeing they would get nukes in the future. And the US would fund it.   Great.  That is Barry's legacy.  

Edited by jdsample, 21 April 2017 - 06:52 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We are all Keynesians now.
Richard M. Nixon

Cynicism--the intellectual cripple's substitute for intelligence.
Joseph Russell Lynes Jr.

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength.
Eric Hoffer

#90 BaySock

BaySock

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,345 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:50 AM

Iran signed a deal guaranteeing they would get nukes in the future. And the US would fund it.   Great.  That is Barry's legacy.  

I think Iran agreed to a deal that they would not pursue nukes for a decade, not guarantee they would get them in the future.  And I read over the agreement but I apparently missed the part that the US would fund Iran's nukes in the future.  But if so, maybe this is the  deal NK wants of Trump rather than Trump being milked for all it's worth by the Chinese with Trump being led by the nose that China is going to put NK to bed on the nuke matter....

Everyone should have nukes.  As the gun nuts would say, "..a well armed society [ especially with nukes ] is a polite society...."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users