Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JoyinMudville

UStinko Game Thread - 4/19 vs the Reds

80 posts in this topic

I don't think anyone on this forum believes one or even a short streak of good games means he is suddenly worth the contract. But there must be hope for even some consistency, or why bother being an O's fan.

It was a decent signing; it's just that for whatever reason he was unable to perform to the level anyone expected. As I stated earlier, he has become an enigma. There have been games like the past one where he was incredible, but then he'd have games that were just awful. A little consistency would go a long way if he wants to get any kind of decent contract in the future.

I don't think anyone on this forum believes one or even a short streak of good games means he is suddenly worth the contract. But there must be hope for even some consistency, or why bother being an O's fan.

This is where I'm at with UJ.  I've buried him at least 4 or 5 times the past 3 plus years.  In case anyone has forgotten, last August he was underneath the bench out in the bullpen.  All hope was lost.  Then I think Tilly comes up with a sore shoulder and UJ answers with 7 straight quality starts to lead us to the WC playoffs.  We don't make it without that performance.   I saw the same type of performance on Wed.  So yeah I can always hope he gets on another streak. 

Crouse gotta give you credit you are around regardless of what he does

Uh can I delete that 21 Apr post??  Hope is at the bus stop now ready to leave town.  I can only watch one more of these debacles, LOL - if I've got 6 blue moons down the gullet.