Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hst2

Fox Replaces O'Reilly With a Guy Who Thinks It's Funny to Joke About Ejaculating on a Woman in Work Email

89 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

"Who then, has it decided to replace O'Reilly with in the crucial 8 p.m. timeslot? Why, Tucker Carlson—who, in 2015, responded to the revelation that a writer at his Daily Caller site had written him an email that speculated about whether a female professional contact had ever been ejaculated on by refusing to apologize and joking that the email had been meant "in the nicest way." (Funny!)

The story of the email was broken by BuzzFeed's Rosie Gray, and you can read it here; the gist is that the writer—who happened to be Tucker Carlson's brother Buckley—accidentally copied New York mayoral spokeswoman Amy Spitalnick, with whom the Caller had been having a dispute, on an email to Tucker Carlson. The email included this passage:

'Whiny little self-righteous *****. "Appalling?" And with such an ironic name, too… Spitalnick? Ironic because you just know she has extreme ****-fright; no chance has this girl ever had a pearl necklace. Spoogeneck? I don't think so. More like LabiaFace.'

tucker_carlson_found_humor_in_writer_calling_woman_*****_labiaface_with.html

Well, it IS an improvement over a guy who actually forces himself on women, I suppose.

Edited by hst2

They have their Fox standards to uphold. OReilly wasn't canned for what he did. He was canned because his sponsors were dropping him.

Tucker is a pig, has always been a pig, will always be a pig.

His ascension to BigBadBill's spot is perfect.

Having never even heard of Tucker Carlson before this thread, it is hard for me to comment on him personally. But since the gist here is that he is some sort of a pig because he was on the receiving end of a dirty email, isn't that a bit over the top no matter who we are talking about?

Is there anyone on this forum who can honestly say that they have never laughed at a dirty joke? Had he sent that email it would be another issue, but it sounds like the guy received it, and at some point thought it was funny. Good Lord, that would make anyone who ever laughed at a George Carlin monologue (most of which included language a heck of a lot worse than that email) a pig as well. 

Geez... I laughed out loud the first time I heard about Trump's "grab them by the _____" comment, because I thought he was so stupid to have said it. That does not mean I would condone such behavior, but the situation was laughable because of his stupidity in being so crude. Does laughing at Trump over that comment make me a pig? I don't think so. My wife laughed too, and said "what an idiot". And no, she was not referring to me.  :lol:

My wife laughed too, and said "what an idiot". And no, she was not referring to me. :lol:

At least not that time.????

At least not that time.

Fair enough. We all do have our moments when we look at a spouse and see the personification of Mortimer Snerd.  :lol:

Having never even heard of Tucker Carlson before this thread, it is hard for me to comment on him personally. But since the gist here is that he is some sort of a pig because he was on the receiving end of a dirty email, isn't that a bit over the top no matter who we are talking about?

Is there anyone on this forum who can honestly say that they have never laughed at a dirty joke? Had he sent that email it would be another issue, but it sounds like the guy received it, and at some point thought it was funny. Good Lord, that would make anyone who ever laughed at a George Carlin monologue (most of which included language a heck of a lot worse than that email) a pig as well. 

Geez... I laughed out loud the first time I heard about Trump's "grab them by the _____" comment, because I thought he was so stupid to have said it. That does not mean I would condone such behavior, but the situation was laughable because of his stupidity in being so crude. Does laughing at Trump over that comment make me a pig? I don't think so. My wife laughed too, and said "what an idiot". And no, she was not referring to me.  :lol:

I agree with you on this one.  I didn't know who he was either.   Laughing at an email sent by is brother is hardly condemnation that he is some horrible person even when said email is rather crude.

Fair enough. We all do have our moments when we look at a spouse and see the personification of Mortimer Snerd.  :lol:

Tucker Carlson is a tired unoriginal over the hill preppie assembly line republican talking head.  There's not a lot to comment about except maybe that he's the guy wearing a bow tie.  My sympathies to your wife.

I don't know anything about Tucker Carlson and could really care less. But I do think it is funny that he is being criticized for crude emails when many defended the morality of a president who engaged in a crude sex act in the Oval office and then lied about it.  It was "none of our business."  :rolleyes:

Tucker Carlson is a tired unoriginal over the hill preppie assembly line republican talking head.  There's not a lot to comment about except maybe that he's the guy wearing a bow tie.  My sympathies to your wife.

Since I have never seen the guy your description of him might be 100% correct. I have no idea. I just wouldn't label anybody a "pig" just because he laughs about a crude statement from someone else. 

Since my wife tends to think more along the lines like me, I doubt she needs your sympathies, except perhaps when I act like an old curmudgeon, and according to ms maggie that can be charming. :D  

Geez... I laughed out loud the first time I heard about Trump's "grab them by the _____" comment, because I thought he was so stupid to have said it. That does not mean I would condone such behavior, but the situation was laughable because of his stupidity in being so crude. Does laughing at Trump over that comment make me a pig? I don't think so. My wife laughed too, and said "what an idiot". And no, she was not referring to me. :lol:

No way. I call BS.

I don't know anything about Tucker Carlson and could really care less. But I do think it is funny that he is being criticized for crude emails when many defended the morality of a president who engaged in a crude sex act in the Oval office and then lied about it.  It was "none of our business."  :rolleyes:

Must deflect from any negatives about a republican.   :D  It only took 10 posts before the deflection.

Must deflect from any negatives about a republican.   :D  It only took 10 posts before the deflection.

Thank goodness you were here to catch it and restore balance to the force....or farce. :D

Posted (edited)

Thank goodness you were here to catch it and restore balance to the force....or farce. :D

What did nice people like us do in past lives to deserve living in a world like this?

I'm guessing burnt down orphanages?

I laugh when I think of my grandmothers or even my mother discussing a public figure ejaculating on a woman. Can't picture it.

Edited by ms maggie

Since I have never seen the guy your description of him might be 100% correct. I have no idea. I just wouldn't label anybody a "pig" just because he laughs about a crude statement from someone else. 

Since my wife tends to think more along the lines like me, I doubt she needs your sympathies, except perhaps when I act like an old curmudgeon, and according to ms maggie that can be charming. :D  

I wouldn't call Carlson a pig, just highly irrelevant. Your charm shines through and your wife is a saint.  

What did nice people like us do in past lives to deserve living in a world like this?

I'm guessing burnt down orphanages?

I laugh when I think of my grandmothers or even my mother discussing a public figure ejaculating on a woman. Can't picture it.

The republicans are trailblazers in many areas. They got a lot of practice in the past 8 years.

JD is a big fan.

LOL.  I do like the way he interviews people.  

But honestly, who among us has never once said something offensive?  If you never said anything offensive in Junior High, you are probably retarded.  Men, amongst themselves and women amongst themselves, say things that would be outrageous in a public statement.  

So who amongst you saints of propriety who have never uttered or laughed at a dirty joke, think Bill Clinton should be in prison for having an intern under his desk?  

Posted (edited)

LOL. I do like the way he interviews people.

But honestly, who among us has never once said something offensive? If you never said anything offensive in Junior High, you are probably retarded. Men, amongst themselves and women amongst themselves, say things that would be outrageous in a public statement.

So who amongst you saints of propriety who have never uttered or laughed at a dirty joke, think Bill Clinton should be in prison for having an intern under his desk?

'Retarded'. lol, good one!

Yeah, he's got jr. high written all over him.

You're too modest in your reference to Clinton and an act of consensual sex.

How about a president who bragged about sexual assault with a dozen accusers?

No surprise that Fox News helped create him.

Edited by hst2

But honestly, who among us has never once said something offensive?  If you never said anything offensive in Junior High, you are probably retarded.  Men, amongst themselves and women amongst themselves, say things that would be outrageous in a public statement.  

Stay classy jd :rolleyes:

I do what I can but there are so very many right wingers around here, it's an exhausting job.  :D

Why was O'Reilly fired? He has been settling sexual assault claims for years, maybe even decades.

He has been replaced by another misogynist.

Why was he fired at all?

It has nothing to do with his repulsive character.  Viewers LIKE that. At least, it didn't keep them from watching him.

It was all about the lost revenue from pressured advertisers.

They have their Fox standards to uphold. OReilly wasn't canned for what he did. He was canned because his sponsors were dropping him.

Exactly

Didn't Laura Bush run over some guy with her car?

Here's my prophetic limerick from earlier this year: :D

There once was a righty named Tucker.

A charming and smooth mother trucker.

He took his big shot

when he grabbed Megyn's spot.

So look out, O'Reilley, you clock sucker!