Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hst2

Fox Replaces O'Reilly With a Guy Who Thinks It's Funny to Joke About Ejaculating on a Woman in Work Email

90 posts in this topic

Here's my prophetic limerick from earlier this year: :D

There once was a righty named Tucker.

A charming and smooth mother trucker.

He took his big shot

when he grabbed Megyn's spot.

So look out, O'Reilley, you clock sucker!

LOL. I do like the way he interviews people.

But honestly, who among us has never once said something offensive? If you never said anything offensive in Junior High, you are probably retarded. Men, amongst themselves and women amongst themselves, say things that would be outrageous in a public statement.

So who amongst you saints of propriety who have never uttered or laughed at a dirty joke, think Bill Clinton should be in prison for having an intern under his desk?

He wasn't in junior high.

If you think most adults talk like this:

Whiny little self-righteous *****. "Appalling?" And with such an ironic name, too… Spitalnick? Ironic because you just know she has extreme ****-fright; no chance has this girl ever had a pearl necklace. Spoogeneck? I don't think so. More like LabiaFace.'

you REALLY need to take a hard look at who your friends are.

"Tucker Carlson is a tired unoriginal over the hill preppie assembly line republican talking head"

Well, for that matter, so was O' "M.A., Harvard" Reilly. That pretty much describes 99 44/100ths% of all media creatures great & small: arrogance, smugness; & the standard tbsp. of shock value. All to conceal illiteracy & inarticulacy; these radio & TV hosts have all the debate & interpersonal skills of jackals & wolverines. I can watch none for >30 seconds; moreover, I don't believe any of 'em have an opinion that isn't scripted in accounting & marketing.

Have any of you ever watched VEEP?

Most likely pretty damn close to the way it really is behind closed White House doors, and much worse talk than that stupid email.

What did nice people like us do in past lives to deserve living in a world like this?

I'm guessing burnt down orphanages?

I laugh when I think of my grandmothers or even my mother discussing a public figure ejaculating on a woman. Can't picture it.

We are getting exactly what we deserve. Seeds sown over the past 50 years are being reaped. So here we are. Is it too late? Time will tell.

"Who then, has it decided to replace O'Reilly with in the crucial 8 p.m. timeslot? Why, Tucker Carlson—who, in 2015, responded to the revelation that a writer at his Daily Caller site had written him an email that speculated about whether a female professional contact had ever been ejaculated on by refusing to apologize and joking that the email had been meant "in the nicest way." (Funny!)

The story of the email was broken by BuzzFeed's Rosie Gray, and you can read it here; the gist is that the writer—who happened to be Tucker Carlson's brother Buckley—accidentally copied New York mayoral spokeswoman Amy Spitalnick, with whom the Caller had been having a dispute, on an email to Tucker Carlson. The email included this passage:

'Whiny little self-righteous *****. "Appalling?" And with such an ironic name, too… Spitalnick? Ironic because you just know she has extreme ****-fright; no chance has this girl ever had a pearl necklace. Spoogeneck? I don't think so. More like LabiaFace.'

tucker_carlson_found_humor_in_writer_calling_woman_*****_labiaface_with.html

Well, it IS an improvement over a guy who actually forces himself on women, I suppose.

Link?

No way. I call BS.

Feel free to call all the BS you want. I have never seen the guy and never heard of him before this thread. As I have said many times, I do not watch fox news. The only clips of theirs that I have ever seen are the ones people have posted on this forum as links. I have read one of O'Reilly's books (Killing Patton) but that is my only direct connection to anyone affiliated with fox news. And the only reason I bought that book for my Kindle was because my father was in Patton's 3rd Army in WW II. 

I wouldn't call Carlson a pig, just highly irrelevant. Your charm shines through and your wife is a saint.  

He may be totally irrelevant. Since I don't watch any of that stuff I really don't care. But I agree with you my wife is a saint for having put up with me and all of my many faults for the last 47 years.  :D

Feel free to call all the BS you want. I have never seen the guy and never heard of him before this thread. As I have said many times, I do not watch fox news. The only clips of theirs that I have ever seen are the ones people have posted on this forum as links. I have read one of O'Reilly's books (Killing Patton) but that is my only direct connection to anyone affiliated with fox news. And the only reason I bought that book for my Kindle was because my father was in Patton's 3rd Army in WW II.

You most certainly do not need to watch FN to know who Tucker Carlson is...

He wasn't in junior high.

If you think most adults talk like this:

Whiny little self-righteous *****. "Appalling?" And with such an ironic name, too… Spitalnick? Ironic because you just know she has extreme ****-fright; no chance has this girl ever had a pearl necklace. Spoogeneck? I don't think so. More like LabiaFace.'

you REALLY need to take a hard look at who your friends are.

Yes, and all of you are extremely distraught that we didn't elect the misogynist of the century as the first lady.  Forgive me for laughing in your face now that you care about women.  LOL.  

You most certainly do not need to watch FN to know who Tucker Carlson is...

Well just call me ill-informed. Based on all of the various comments about the guy, it does not seem that I have missed much by not knowing who he is.  :rolleyes:

..... think Bill Clinton should be in prison for having an intern under his desk?  

Perhaps the intern's daddy would want to be in jail and not have to face his neighbors, co-workers, and others he know.

Bill O'Reilly is a very despicable human being. He chronically lied, threatened and sexually harassed. It is a disgrace that Fox News would allow this to go on for so many years until advertisers forced them to fire him.

Bill O'Reilly is a very despicable human being. He chronically lied, threatened and sexually harassed. It is a disgrace that Fox News would allow this to go on for so many years until advertisers forced them to fire him.

Maybe O'rielly should have been more like Pence. Respect and dignity kind of a lost art.

Why was O'Reilly fired? He has been settling sexual assault claims for years, maybe even decades.

He has been replaced by another misogynist.

Why was he fired at all?

It has nothing to do with his repulsive character.  Viewers LIKE that. At least, it didn't keep them from watching him.

It was all about the lost revenue from pressured advertisers.

Let's be clear.  Sexual harassment is a tad short of assault.  Neither are good but let's not convict him of a rape & murder for making lewd comments.  Now, back to your safe space hst2.  

Perhaps the intern's daddy would want to be in jail and not have to face his neighbors, co-workers, and others he know.

Is anyone able to translate Hashish into English?  

Let's be clear.  Sexual harassment is a tad short of assault.  Neither are good but let's not convict him of a rape & murder for making lewd comments.  Now, back to your safe space hst2.  

The whole network is disgusting.

"Fox Host Tells Colleague She Is Giving America An Erection

In The Wake Of Bill O'Reilly's Ouster, Male Co-Hosts Sexually Harass Coworker On Air"

https://mediamatters.org/video/2017/04/19/fox-host-tells-colleague-she-giving-america-erection/216110

Edited by hst2

The whole network is disgusting.

"Fox Host Tells Colleague She Is Giving America An Erection

In The Wake Of Bill O'Reilly's Ouster, Male Co-Hosts Sexually Harass Coworker On Air"

https://mediamatters.org/video/2017/04/19/fox-host-tells-colleague-she-giving-america-erection/216110

I just watched that video in your link. After the interchange between the fat guy and the woman, he said something about her dressmaker (I guess a reference to her appearance?) and she said she should give him a raise. That you took her remark about giving her dressmaker a raise as some sort of sexual innuendo shows where your mind is - when it's not focusing on race it seems to be in the gutter. Even the transcript printed in the link says nothing about an "erection". You really are scraping the bottom of the barrel on this one. SMH

Maybe O'rielly should have been more like Pence. Respect and dignity kind of a lost art.

No, because a lot of posters attacked Pence for defending his life against the moral degradation that they helped create. (i.e. moral relativism)

I just watched that video in your link. After the interchange between the fat guy and the woman, he said something about her dressmaker (I guess a reference to her appearance?) and she said she should give him a raise. That you took her remark about giving her dressmaker a raise as some sort of sexual innuendo shows where your mind is - when it's not focusing on race it seems to be in the gutter. Even the transcript printed in the link says nothing about an "erection". You really are scraping the bottom of the barrel on this one. SMH

Here is the key line you want to focus in on:

GREG GUTFELD (CO-HOST): You are giving America a raise.

Here is the key line you want to focus in on:

GREG GUTFELD (CO-HOST): You are giving America a raise.

I thought that was a dig against the fat guy for his dressmaker comment. Maybe I'm getting too old to see sexual innuendo in everything.  :D

I thought that was a dig against the fat guy for his dressmaker comment. Maybe I'm getting too old to see sexual innuendo in everything.  :D

Maybe you are.