Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hst2

Fox Replaces O'Reilly With a Guy Who Thinks It's Funny to Joke About Ejaculating on a Woman in Work Email

90 posts in this topic

No, because a lot of posters attacked Pence for defending his life against the moral degradation that they helped create. (i.e. moral relativism)

How so?

Maybe you are.

I can live with that. I'll be happy to let you see sexual innuendo everywhere (but of course only when a white conservative is talking).  :D

Maddox, Blitzer and Matthews could only wish their combined viewership even came in sight of Bill O's. Their jealousy would be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic.

Edited by Manny

So you have never watched CNN or MSNBC.

I think he was mocking a certain poster earlier in the thread who claimed not to know who he was. But of course you go after Odenton because the other poster is on your team. :rolleyes:

I think he was mocking a certain poster earlier in the thread who claimed not to know who he was. But of course you go after Odenton because the other poster is on your team. :rolleyes:

Yeah and this "other poster" who never heard of the Carlson guy is telling the truth, whether you want to get that fact through your obviously biased head or not. And after all these posts I still don't really give a poop who he is, because with all of the negatives people seem to have about him he would not be worth watching, no matter what network he might appear on.  :P

The whole network is disgusting.

"Fox Host Tells Colleague She Is Giving America An Erection

In The Wake Of Bill O'Reilly's Ouster, Male Co-Hosts Sexually Harass Coworker On Air"

https://mediamatters.org/video/2017/04/19/fox-host-tells-colleague-she-giving-america-erection/216110

"The Five" is a sort of "R" rated commentary/comedy. Those guys cut on each other all the time, and Kim and Greg throw barbs at each other with sexual overtones. I didn't see that particular episode and I was kind of put off when I read the headline. So I watched the clip and............ well, he didn't say "She is giving America an erection" he said "you gave America a raise". So sure, it's a play on words for that, but c'mon man.....well, it's "Media Matters". Nuff said.

So you have never watched CNN or MSNBC.

Let me guess...the eye roll threw you off.

Yeah and this "other poster" who never heard of the Carlson guy is telling the truth, whether you want to get that fact through your obviously biased head or not. And after all these posts I still don't really give a poop who he is, because with all of the negatives people seem to have about him he would not be worth watching, no matter what network he might appear on.  :P

Cough..Bull****

Edited by ODENTON

Cough..Bull****

Calling me a liar with that feeble post?  Maybe you should try to be a bit more pleasant, particularly when you don't have a clue about what I watch or don't watch, or who I know or don't know on TV. That you have an incorrect (but heavily biased) opinion is obvious. Just for the record, you are actually the one slinging the bull here.   :P  

Calling me a liar with that feeble post?  Maybe you should try to be a bit more pleasant, particularly when you don't have a clue about what I watch or don't watch, or who I know or don't know on TV. That you have an incorrect (but heavily biased) opinion is obvious. Just for the record, you are actually the one slinging the bull here.   :P

Cough...more Bull****

Must deflect from any negatives about a republican.   :D  It only took 10 posts before the deflection.

I do what I can but there are so very many right wingers around here, it's an exhausting job.  :D

Interesting. I note that you did not call out someone else for deflection who instantly diverted to Trump contradicting himself on a thread about Hillary's hypocritical statements. Don't you ask others why they don't criticize some of the posters who share their same viewpoints when they deflect? Accusing people of deflection is a deflection of sorts in itself. We aren't supposed to bring up anything the other party did in the past when discussing a current situation? That's funny because I remember a lot of references to the Iraq war when Obama was being criticized for having a regime change policy in Libya.

WTF are you talking about?  Do you have a team?  Please explain.  

Cough...more Bull****

You probably could not recognize actual bull*** if your life depended on it. Nor are you very adept at recognizing truth.

It would seem that to you whatever someone says that agrees with you is "truth" and whatever someone says that you disagree with is "bull****". Pretty dumb way to try to navigate this forum...and the world.  :rolleyes:

I do what I can but there are so very many right wingers around here, it's an exhausting job.  :D

Really? I had thought we were in the minority here. Though I never had the time nor inclination to objectively determine the break-down.

Maybe we can get a poll guy to do a poll on it? I'm sure its been done before, but not recently I don't believe. Just seems like the vast majority of the threads these days are " Trump did this" or Trump didn't do this" or " Trump is a"  or the most common  " At last the clear and convincing coup de grace to show Trump and the Russians conspired him to victory"

Say, on a tangent, has anyone read the book or excerpts of  " Shattered "? Regardless of what the Russians did or didn't do, it would seem Hillary and her team had a lot to do with her loss as well.

You probably could not recognize actual bull*** if your life depended on it. Nor are you very adept at recognizing truth.

It would seem that to you whatever someone says that agrees with you is "truth" and whatever someone says that you disagree with is "bull****". Pretty dumb way to try to navigate this forum...and the world.  :rolleyes:

Cough..whole lotta Bull****

Contrast with:

Your habit of disparaging people just because you think you know something about them is really bad form.

When you have nothing else, you resort to personal attacks. How very scientific of you....

Wow you really are in attack mode. Go take a valium and call us in the morning... :lol:

Perhaps you need to say something about the topic instead of fixating on childish personal insults.
Edited by Calamari

Cough..whole lotta Bull****

Give it up. You lost about three posts ago.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Yes, he should take his own advice.

And you should butt out when you have nothing to offer but more of Odenton's bull****. 

Birds of a feather.... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  at you

I wouldn't be that hard on him.

On you hon... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Too funny! 

Edited by Papi