Photo
* * * - - 6 votes

Fox Replaces O'Reilly With a Guy Who Thinks It's Funny to Joke About Ejaculating on a Woman in Work Email

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#41 jdsample

jdsample

The Doctor is In

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28,354 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:59 AM

Maybe O'rielly should have been more like Pence. Respect and dignity kind of a lost art.

I can not argue that point.  You are 100% correct.  

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We are all Keynesians now.
Richard M. Nixon

Cynicism--the intellectual cripple's substitute for intelligence.
Joseph Russell Lynes Jr.

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength.
Eric Hoffer

#42 jdsample

jdsample

The Doctor is In

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28,354 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:02 AM

Perhaps the intern's daddy would want to be in jail and not have to face his neighbors, co-workers, and others he know.

Is anyone able to translate Hashish into English?  

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Richard M. Nixon

Joseph Russell Lynes Jr.

Eric Hoffer

#43 hst2

hst2

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92,563 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:18 AM

Let's be clear.  Sexual harassment is a tad short of assault.  Neither are good but let's not convict him of a rape & murder for making lewd comments.  Now, back to your safe space hst2.  

The whole network is disgusting.

"Fox Host Tells Colleague She Is Giving America An Erection

In The Wake Of Bill O'Reilly's Ouster, Male Co-Hosts Sexually Harass Coworker On Air"

https://mediamatters...erection/216110

Edited by hst2, 21 April 2017 - 07:19 AM.

"It is even harder for the average ape to believe that he has descended from man. - HL Mencken

#44 ODENTON

ODENTON

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:22 AM

I've never heard of Tucker Carlson. :rolleyes: :lol:

#45 hst2

hst2

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92,563 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:37 AM

Here is a very amusing video of a writer from Teen Vogue taking him down on his own show. 

http://www.huffingto...4b0eb5864871b09

"It is even harder for the average ape to believe that he has descended from man. - HL Mencken

#46 Papi

Papi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,730 posts
  • LocationHarford County Maryland

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:08 AM

In The Wake Of Bill O'Reilly's Ouster, Male Co-Hosts Sexually Harass Coworker On Air"

I just watched that video in your link. After the interchange between the fat guy and the woman, he said something about her dressmaker (I guess a reference to her appearance?) and she said she should give him a raise. That you took her remark about giving her dressmaker a raise as some sort of sexual innuendo shows where your mind is - when it's not focusing on race it seems to be in the gutter. Even the transcript printed in the link says nothing about an "erection". You really are scraping the bottom of the barrel on this one. SMH

#47 com6063

com6063

Working out my salvation in fear and trembling.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,003 posts
  • LocationDark side of a bog

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:32 AM

Maybe O'rielly should have been more like Pence. Respect and dignity kind of a lost art.

No, because a lot of posters attacked Pence for defending his life against the moral degradation that they helped create. (i.e. moral relativism)

"Pray, hope, and don't worry." — St. Padre Pio of Pietrelcina

#48 Scaggsville

Scaggsville

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,768 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:33 AM

I just watched that video in your link. After the interchange between the fat guy and the woman, he said something about her dressmaker (I guess a reference to her appearance?) and she said she should give him a raise. That you took her remark about giving her dressmaker a raise as some sort of sexual innuendo shows where your mind is - when it's not focusing on race it seems to be in the gutter. Even the transcript printed in the link says nothing about an "erection". You really are scraping the bottom of the barrel on this one. SMH

Here is the key line you want to focus in on:

GREG GUTFELD (CO-HOST): You are giving America a raise.

#49 Papi

Papi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,730 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:09 AM

Here is the key line you want to focus in on:

GREG GUTFELD (CO-HOST): You are giving America a raise.

I thought that was a dig against the fat guy for his dressmaker comment. Maybe I'm getting too old to see sexual innuendo in everything.  :D

#50 hst2

hst2

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92,563 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:24 AM

I thought that was a dig against the fat guy for his dressmaker comment. Maybe I'm getting too old to see sexual innuendo in everything.  :D

Maybe you are.

#51 ncbirdfan

ncbirdfan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,983 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:25 AM

No, because a lot of posters attacked Pence for defending his life against the moral degradation that they helped create. (i.e. moral relativism)

How so?

#52 Papi

Papi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,730 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:54 AM

Maybe you are.

I can live with that. I'll be happy to let you see sexual innuendo everywhere (but of course only when a white conservative is talking).  :D

#53 jdsample

jdsample

The Doctor is In

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28,354 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:10 PM

So you have never watched CNN or MSNBC.  

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Richard M. Nixon

Joseph Russell Lynes Jr.

Eric Hoffer

#54 Manny

Manny

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,509 posts
  • LocationEastern Shore of Maryland

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:11 PM

Maddox, Blitzer and Matthews could only wish their combined viewership even came in sight of Bill O's. Their jealousy would be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic.

Edited by Manny, 21 April 2017 - 12:11 PM.

#55 Heisenberg

Heisenberg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 854 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:23 PM

I think he was mocking a certain poster earlier in the thread who claimed not to know who he was. But of course you go after Odenton because the other poster is on your team. :rolleyes:

#56 com6063

com6063

Working out my salvation in fear and trembling.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,003 posts
  • LocationDark side of a bog

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:43 PM

How so?

Do you recall the Pence thread?

"Pray, hope, and don't worry." — St. Padre Pio of Pietrelcina

#57 Papi

Papi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,730 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:58 PM

I think he was mocking a certain poster earlier in the thread who claimed not to know who he was. But of course you go after Odenton because the other poster is on your team. :rolleyes:

Yeah and this "other poster" who never heard of the Carlson guy is telling the truth, whether you want to get that fact through your obviously biased head or not. And after all these posts I still don't really give a poop who he is, because with all of the negatives people seem to have about him he would not be worth watching, no matter what network he might appear on.  :P

#58 mrdeltoid

mrdeltoid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,452 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:31 PM

"The Five" is a sort of "R" rated commentary/comedy. Those guys cut on each other all the time, and Kim and Greg throw barbs at each other with sexual overtones. I didn't see that particular episode and I was kind of put off when I read the headline. So I watched the clip and............ well, he didn't say "She is giving America an erection" he said "you gave America a raise". So sure, it's a play on words for that, but c'mon man.....well, it's "Media Matters". Nuff said.

#59 ODENTON

ODENTON

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 03:28 PM

Let me guess...the eye roll threw you off.

Yeah and this "other poster" who never heard of the Carlson guy is telling the truth, whether you want to get that fact through your obviously biased head or not. And after all these posts I still don't really give a poop who he is, because with all of the negatives people seem to have about him he would not be worth watching, no matter what network he might appear on.  :P

Cough..Bull****

Edited by ODENTON, 21 April 2017 - 03:29 PM.

#60 Papi

Papi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,730 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:53 PM

Cough..Bull****

Calling me a liar with that feeble post?  Maybe you should try to be a bit more pleasant, particularly when you don't have a clue about what I watch or don't watch, or who I know or don't know on TV. That you have an incorrect (but heavily biased) opinion is obvious. Just for the record, you are actually the one slinging the bull here.   :P  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users