Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thirteen

Kid Rock, Ted Nugent and Sarah Palin walk into the White House...

76 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

My mother would have smacked me for having a hat on inside...wonder what she would say about in the White House?  :confused:

No doubt that's the first time anyone has ever worn a hat in WH.

It is not the first time a hat has been worn in the White House. With this link I in no way mean to belittle, mock, or cast aspersions on either President Obama or the Tribal Nations Conference (even though I am sure some posters will claim otherwise) but when I Googled "people wearing hats in the White House" it was the first image that came up. So people have worn hats in the White House before. There are probably more and if they show up I will link a few.

https://www.google.com/search?q=people+wearing+hats+in+the+white+house&tbm=isch&imgil=_36NrC-n9Jyo6M%253A%253BNj9QENsYUQztOM%253Bhttps%25253A%25252F%25252Findiancountrymedianetwork.com%25252Fnews%25252Fpolitics%25252Fa-cedar-hat-for-obama-at-his-final-tribal-nations-conference%25252F&source=iu&pf=m&fir=_36NrC-n9Jyo6M%253A%252CNj9QENsYUQztOM%252C_&usg=__4Dkog0Fig4cWUvlHguOjespN6Kk%3D&biw=1366&bih=631&ved=0ahUKEwiKwY2OjLTTAhXFKyYKHWaECHwQyjcILw&ei=rDf5WIq7HMXXmAHmiKLgBw#imgrc=_36NrC-n9Jyo6M:

If you scroll down a little there is one of Jackie and John F. Kennedy leaving the White house. Her in her signature pillbox hat and him in a tophat. He of course may have donned it as soon as he cleared the door. I can't tell.

Here I found another further down.

https://www.google.com/search?q=people+wearing+hats+in+the+white+house&tbm=isch&imgil=_36NrC-n9Jyo6M%253A%253BNj9QENsYUQztOM%253Bhttps%25253A%25252F%25252Findiancountrymedianetwork.com%25252Fnews%25252Fpolitics%25252Fa-cedar-hat-for-obama-at-his-final-tribal-nations-conference%25252F&source=iu&pf=m&fir=_36NrC-n9Jyo6M%253A%252CNj9QENsYUQztOM%252C_&usg=__4Dkog0Fig4cWUvlHguOjespN6Kk%3D&biw=1366&bih=631&ved=0ahUKEwiKwY2OjLTTAhXFKyYKHWaECHwQyjcILw&ei=rDf5WIq7HMXXmAHmiKLgBw#imgrc=4868iZMhgTxMWM:

Another:

https://www.google.com/search?q=people+wearing+hats+in+the+white+house&tbm=isch&imgil=_36NrC-n9Jyo6M%253A%253BNj9QENsYUQztOM%253Bhttps%25253A%25252F%25252Findiancountrymedianetwork.com%25252Fnews%25252Fpolitics%25252Fa-cedar-hat-for-obama-at-his-final-tribal-nations-conference%25252F&source=iu&pf=m&fir=_36NrC-n9Jyo6M%253A%252CNj9QENsYUQztOM%252C_&usg=__4Dkog0Fig4cWUvlHguOjespN6Kk%3D&biw=1366&bih=631&ved=0ahUKEwiKwY2OjLTTAhXFKyYKHWaECHwQyjcILw&ei=rDf5WIq7HMXXmAHmiKLgBw#imgrc=jvLo1XYGv6yujM:

Last one. Bill Murray crashing a Press Conference. So Gronk wasn't the first.

https://www.google.com/search?q=people+wearing+hats+in+the+white+house&tbm=isch&imgil=_36NrC-n9Jyo6M%253A%253BNj9QENsYUQztOM%253Bhttps%25253A%25252F%25252Findiancountrymedianetwork.com%25252Fnews%25252Fpolitics%25252Fa-cedar-hat-for-obama-at-his-final-tribal-nations-conference%25252F&source=iu&pf=m&fir=_36NrC-n9Jyo6M%253A%252CNj9QENsYUQztOM%252C_&usg=__4Dkog0Fig4cWUvlHguOjespN6Kk%3D&biw=1366&bih=631&ved=0ahUKEwiKwY2OjLTTAhXFKyYKHWaECHwQyjcILw&ei=rDf5WIq7HMXXmAHmiKLgBw#imgrc=qykR9fUDMqV8eM:

Edited by Woodbuchr

Posted (edited)

So who's watching the trailer park?

This administration is so elegant, ain't it?

Now that's funny right there. Ha.  :rolleyes:

You are probably looking at several million dollars of net worth even if President Trump is not in the photo. I doubt any of them live in a trailer park but of course it must be all right to denigrate that portion of our citizens who for whatever reason have to live in trailer parks (and they are not all white trash living in them by the way). But or course nobody must ever say anything negative about those living in the inner city slums.

The double standard of the left (and the right too) never ceases to amaze me.

Personally I never cared much for Nugent's music, I don't care for Kid Rock's either and don't get why he is so popular. I am also thankful Ms. Palin was never my Vice-President. It still doesn't alter the fact that they were obviously invited to the White House just as some others from the left have been.

There are bigger problems in our country and world right now than fretting over what celebrities visit the White House and if they wear hats indoors.

Edited by Woodbuchr

A rebel-flag raizin' has-been karaoke vocalist, a insane crazy lady and a pedophile walk into the White House...(no need for punchline here :D)

Nailed it!

So who's watching the trailer park?This administration is so elegant, ain't it?

:D x 6.02(10^23)

Posted (edited)

Now that's funny right there. Ha. :rolleyes:

You are probably looking at several million dollars of net worth even if President Trump is not in the photo. I doubt any of them live in a trailer park but of course it must be all right to denigrate that portion of our citizens who for whatever reason have to live in trailer parks (and they are not all white trash living in them by the way). But or course nobody must ever say anything negative about those living in the inner city slums.

The double standard of the left (and the right too) never ceases to amaze me.

Personally I never cared much for Nugent's music, I don't care for Kid Rock's either and don't get why he is so popular. I am also thankful Ms. Palin was never my Vice-President. It still doesn't alter the fact that they were obviously invited to the White House just as some others from the left have been.

There are bigger problems in our country and world right now than fretting over what celebrities visit the White House and if they wear hats indoors.

They don't live in trailer parks, but their minds are in the gutter. But then, so is the president's. Edited by hst2

Shouldn't you be educating yourself on the history of SC judges' confirmations?

How's the trailer park business ...????

They don't live in trailer parks, but their minds are in the gutter. But then, so is the president's.

And you know this how? Do you know them personally? Are their minds in any more of a gutter than some others who have been invited to and gone to the White House from past administrations? I understand you, and others from the left, abhor them but face it, if you can, Presidents invite or arrange for their base to visit the White House. You probably complained when other posters picked on the Obamas for who they invited yet here you are doing the same. It's not that big a deal.

Posted (edited)

And you know this how? Do you know them personally? Are their minds in any more of a gutter than some others who have been invited to and gone to the White House from past administrations? I understand you, and others from the left, abhor them but face it, if you can, Presidents invite or arrange for their base to visit the White House. You probably complained when other posters picked on the Obamas for who they invited yet here you are doing the same. It's not that big a deal.

Ted Nugent is OK if you are into pedophiles who pooped themselves to get out of military service. ;) The other two aren't quite as classy.

Edited by ncbirdfan

Posted (edited)

You are probably looking at several million dollars of net worth even if President Trump is not in the photo. I doubt any of them live in a trailer park

I suspect the trailer park Palin, Nugent, and Rock live in has more to do with a mental trailer park they reside in than the physical trailer park.  Sarah can live a multi-million dollar abode but still do her trailer park thing as Ted, perhaps now with the assistance of the little blue pill, may still be doing is trailer park underage girl thing.  Sarah could have been in the veep resident if McCain were president and Sarah and family would still have been in the trailer park:

Edited by BaySock

Yeeeeehawwwww.......white trash power!! :D

I do like kid rock's warren zevon rip off tho. ;)

I do like kid rock's warren zevon rip off tho. ;)

I never understood how he didn't get sued for that. If George Harrison could be sued by the Chiffons for ripping off "He's So Fine" and using it for "My Sweet Lord", how in the world didn't Warren Zevon sue Kid Rock? Maybe there was an under the table payment.

Nah, just trash.

It's not like he called for the president to be executed or anything....

Posted (edited)

It's not like he called for the president to be executed or anything....

It was the trailer education...  He meant executive, not execution.  ....Kinda like them getting confused between hoedown and getting down with sister.

Edited by BaySock

Very refreshing to have Americans who Love America visiting the White House, rather than the gangsta rap icons who had an open door during the dark ages of the last 8 years.

Come on, you know why they really complained.

Sad part is they either don't realize it, or will never admit it and will throw a hissy fit if you bring it up

I think it was the ankle bracelets going off.

ivanbalt, here's exhibit A. 

Very refreshing to have Americans who Love America visiting the White House, rather than the gangsta rap icons who had an open door during the dark ages of the last 8 years.

Damn, you are refreshed to have Americans who LOVE America in the likes of draft dodger Ted Nugent with draft dodger Don Trump hanging out with "former" drug dealer wannabee gangsta rapper Kid Rock with street brawler socialite Sarah Pallin at the White House!   REALLY!!  :D

Damn, you are refreshed to have Americans who LOVE America in the likes of draft dodger Ted Nugent with draft dodger Don Trump hanging out with "former" drug dealer wannabee gangsta rapper Kid Rock with street brawler socialite Sarah Pallin at the White House!   REALLY!!  :D

I wonder why people who "love America" proudly wave the Confederate flag.  The loser Confederacy rebelled against America.

These classy people seem to be very popular with certain posters.

I never understood how he didn't get sued for that. If George Harrison could be sued by the Chiffons for ripping off "He's So Fine" and using it for "My Sweet Lord", how in the world didn't Warren Zevon sue Kid Rock? Maybe there was an under the table payment.

Maybe he (Kid Rock) got permission and paid royalties above the table.

Maybe he (Kid Rock) got permission and paid royalties above the table.

Well Harrison was a Beatle so that makes him royalty .......

Well Harrison was a Beatle so that makes him royalty .......

But apparently he did not pay royalties. ;)

ivanbalt, here's exhibit A. 

C'mon ban... you smiled just a little bit when you read it!   ;)

F-U-M-I-G-A-T-E...the entire WH.....then bleach it.

They look like the beginning of a trashy reality show.