Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thirteen

Kid Rock, Ted Nugent and Sarah Palin walk into the White House...

76 posts in this topic

Damn, the fat kid is having us on......  :D :D :D :D

:o DPRK News said that?? :lol: :lol: It's hilarious, but so sad that this country has become a pathetic joke to be mocked by the rest of the globe. :(

That has to be a parody site.

"white-trash Mount Rushmore"

“What a bunch of disrespectful idiots,” one person wrote beneath the photo. “You call yourselves proud Americans and behave like 3rd graders in the White House. I don't care if you like her or not. You are disrespectful.”

Even Paul Begala, a former White House counselor to President Bill Clinton, had something to say about it.

“It’s a white trash Mount Rushmore,” the CNN pundit said Thursday on Anderson Cooper's show. “I love it. Look at them. That’s just perfect.”

Well Harrison was a Beatle so that makes him royalty .......

No. He was Knighted so he was a Noble not Royal

I imagine the next president in the WH will do a full Biohazard clean up.

Very refreshing to have Americans who Love America visiting the White House, rather than the gangsta rap icons who had an open door during the dark ages of the last 8 years.

Call me crazy, but I'm starting to think that you may not care so much for people whose ancestry can be traced back to the 'dark continent'.

I wonder why people who "love America" proudly wave the Confederate flag.  The loser Confederacy rebelled against America.

And many people wonder why so many people, who did whatever they could to get here, proudly wave the Mexican flag. IMO neither should take precedence over the American flag. Everyone, whether of Mexican, Southern, or whatever heritage, has a right to be proud of their heritage but if you are here, be it by birth or immigration, you should be American first.

Posted (edited)

And many people wonder why so many people, who did whatever they could to get here, proudly wave the Mexican flag. IMO neither should take precedence over the American flag. Everyone, whether of Mexican, Southern, or whatever heritage, has a right to be proud of their heritage but if you are here, be it by birth or immigration, you should be American first.

But it's America,  Be Whatever One Wishes To Be or NOT Be to include not required to worship the American flag or any flag.

Edited by BaySock

Remember that time Obama invited the lesbians and gays and trans to the White House and they posed in front of the Ronald Reagan portrait and gave the finger?  

Remember all the media and leftwing outrage?  Me neither.

Get over it losers, Hillary (lol) lost, Donald Trump is the 45th President of The United States of America, and he can (and will) invite anyone he chooses to come to HIS house.

Remember that time Obama invited the lesbians and gays and trans to the White House and they posed in front of the Ronald Reagan portrait and gave the finger?  

Remember all the media and leftwing outrage?  Me neither.

Get over it losers, Hillary (lol) lost, Donald Trump is the 45th President of The United States of America, and he can (and will) invite anyone he chooses to come to HIS house.

Yes he can.

And all the world can note what Trash he likes to highlight when the opportunity arises.

Remember all the media and leftwing outrage? Me neither.

Provide a link to a Photo or it didn't happen

Best line I saw called it a white trash mount Rushmore ......

So who's watching the trailer park?

This administration is so elegant, ain't it?

What trailer park? :huh: Do you realize Ted and Kid Rock are both very wealthy? :rolleyes: Don't act so jealous.

This is almost as funny as when Obama hosted a bunch of rappers to talk about criminal justice reform.

I am sick of Palin, though.  Please go away.

Low life turds.

But that was Reagan, it's allowed .....

This is almost as funny as when Obama hosted a bunch of rappers to talk about criminal justice reform.

I am sick of Palin, though.  Please go away.

Is that the time when the guest's ankle bracelet sounded? The same one who ended up apologizing for, in song, glorifying putting a molly in a girl's drink?

Is that the time when the guest's ankle bracelet sounded? The same one who ended up apologizing for, in song, glorifying putting a molly in a girl's drink?

It may have been.  Needless to say, it was hardly a high water mark in WH history.