Photo
* * - - - 3 votes

Kid Rock, Ted Nugent and Sarah Palin walk into the White House...

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#21 Marshan Man

Marshan Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33,628 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:56 PM

Their horses were tied up outside ......

I thought they kept Kellyanne in the basement?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]America Is Back! :rwb:

#22 hst2

hst2

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92,662 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:56 PM

Their horses were tied up outside ......

Their backsides were in the House.
"It is even harder for the average ape to believe that he has descended from man. - HL Mencken

#23 zenwalk

zenwalk

Pundit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48,836 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:02 PM

Classless clueless trash. Great example (maybe the greatest) of garbage in, garbage out politics.

This will continue until the republicans are disgraced enough to file impeachment proceedings.  That could take a while. 

"A screaming comes across the sky. . ." -- Thomas Pynchon

#24 ms maggie

ms maggie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38,637 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:05 PM

Look out your window .......

Shouldn't you be educating yourself on the history of SC judges' confirmations?

#25 hst2

hst2

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92,662 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:59 PM

"As a candidate for vice president, Palin wasn’t just an avatar of folksy traditionalism, she was a demagogue who attacked Obama as a racialized other, a quasi-foreigner who “palled around with terrorists.” And with these attacks, Palin presaged Trump’s rise to prominence on the strength of “birtherism,” the conspiracy theory that Obama is not an American citizen and is also possibly a Muslim. Kid Rock wasn’t as outwardly hostile to the former president—though, in one interview, he knocked him as “Obummer”—but his image is rooted in a similar culture of opposition and resentment, where you fly the Confederate flag and tell black protesters to “kiss my ***.”

Then there’s Nugent, who made racism his signature during the Obama years. In 2012, he wondered if it would have been better for the Confederacy to have won the Civil War, thus saving “limited government.” In 2013, he blasted Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton for speaking in “Ebonic mumbo-jumbo.” That same year, writing for right-wing conspiracy website World Net Daily, Nugent blamed Trayvon Martin’s death on “the same mindless tendency to violence we see in black communities across America.” He later called Martin a “dope smoking, racist gangsta wannabe.” On Twitter, he’s called Obama supporters “subhuman varmints,” adding that “Pimps, whores & welfare brats & their soulless supporters have a president to destroy America.” Most infamously, he denounced Obama himself as a “subhuman mongrel.” And this is not to detract from a litany of misogynist, homophobic, and anti-Semitic comments. That is who the president brought to the White House. And like other presidential meetings, it means something.

...That image, of Trump and his visitors gathered around the Resolute desk in the Oval Office, sends a clear and unmistakable message. It’s one part cultural representation and one part cultural repudiation. It’s an attack on Obama, his legacy, and the ethos of inclusion he brought to the White House. And it’s a not-so-subtle declaration of victory. We took our country back, and now you have to live with it."

http://www.slate.com...hite_house.html

So base, so effective.
"It is even harder for the average ape to believe that he has descended from man. - HL Mencken

#26 Woodbuchr

Woodbuchr

Moonset at the Badlands SD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 05:43 PM

My mother would have smacked me for having a hat on inside...wonder what she would say about in the White House?  :confused:

No doubt that's the first time anyone has ever worn a hat in WH.

It is not the first time a hat has been worn in the White House. With this link I in no way mean to belittle, mock, or cast aspersions on either President Obama or the Tribal Nations Conference (even though I am sure some posters will claim otherwise) but when I Googled "people wearing hats in the White House" it was the first image that came up. So people have worn hats in the White House before. There are probably more and if they show up I will link a few.

https://www.google.c..._36NrC-n9Jyo6M:

If you scroll down a little there is one of Jackie and John F. Kennedy leaving the White house. Her in her signature pillbox hat and him in a tophat. He of course may have donned it as soon as he cleared the door. I can't tell.

Here I found another further down.

https://www.google.c...4868iZMhgTxMWM:

Another:

https://www.google.c...jvLo1XYGv6yujM:

Last one. Bill Murray crashing a Press Conference. So Gronk wasn't the first.

https://www.google.c...qykR9fUDMqV8eM:

Edited by Woodbuchr, 20 April 2017 - 05:51 PM.

Just because you have no interest in politics
Doesn't mean they have no interest in you
Pericles 461 BC

#27 Woodbuchr

Woodbuchr

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 06:07 PM

So who's watching the trailer park?

This administration is so elegant, ain't it?

Now that's funny right there. Ha.  :rolleyes:

You are probably looking at several million dollars of net worth even if President Trump is not in the photo. I doubt any of them live in a trailer park but of course it must be all right to denigrate that portion of our citizens who for whatever reason have to live in trailer parks (and they are not all white trash living in them by the way). But or course nobody must ever say anything negative about those living in the inner city slums.

The double standard of the left (and the right too) never ceases to amaze me.

Personally I never cared much for Nugent's music, I don't care for Kid Rock's either and don't get why he is so popular. I am also thankful Ms. Palin was never my Vice-President. It still doesn't alter the fact that they were obviously invited to the White House just as some others from the left have been.

There are bigger problems in our country and world right now than fretting over what celebrities visit the White House and if they wear hats indoors.

Edited by Woodbuchr, 20 April 2017 - 06:11 PM.

Pericles 461 BC

#28 AttackPlanR

AttackPlanR

Liberal? Yes. Democrat? Hell no!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,623 posts
  • Location5,600ft above sea level

Posted 20 April 2017 - 06:12 PM

A rebel-flag raizin' has-been karaoke vocalist, a insane crazy lady and a pedophile walk into the White House...(no need for punchline here :D)

Nailed it!

So who's watching the trailer park?This administration is so elegant, ain't it?

:D x 6.02(10^23)

May the road always rise to meet you, but not with the massive force of a 50 pound car bomb.
Old Northern Ireland Proverb, The Onion.

It's finally time for real auto racing!!

#29 hst2

hst2

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92,662 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 06:22 PM

Now that's funny right there. Ha. :rolleyes:

You are probably looking at several million dollars of net worth even if President Trump is not in the photo. I doubt any of them live in a trailer park but of course it must be all right to denigrate that portion of our citizens who for whatever reason have to live in trailer parks (and they are not all white trash living in them by the way). But or course nobody must ever say anything negative about those living in the inner city slums.

The double standard of the left (and the right too) never ceases to amaze me.

Personally I never cared much for Nugent's music, I don't care for Kid Rock's either and don't get why he is so popular. I am also thankful Ms. Palin was never my Vice-President. It still doesn't alter the fact that they were obviously invited to the White House just as some others from the left have been.

There are bigger problems in our country and world right now than fretting over what celebrities visit the White House and if they wear hats indoors.

They don't live in trailer parks, but their minds are in the gutter. But then, so is the president's.

Edited by hst2, 20 April 2017 - 06:23 PM.

#30 stevez51

stevez51

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,197 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 06:57 PM

Shouldn't you be educating yourself on the history of SC judges' confirmations?

How's the trailer park business ...????

#31 Woodbuchr

Woodbuchr

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 06:59 PM

They don't live in trailer parks, but their minds are in the gutter. But then, so is the president's.

And you know this how? Do you know them personally? Are their minds in any more of a gutter than some others who have been invited to and gone to the White House from past administrations? I understand you, and others from the left, abhor them but face it, if you can, Presidents invite or arrange for their base to visit the White House. You probably complained when other posters picked on the Obamas for who they invited yet here you are doing the same. It's not that big a deal.

Pericles 461 BC

#32 ncbirdfan

ncbirdfan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 07:47 PM

And you know this how? Do you know them personally? Are their minds in any more of a gutter than some others who have been invited to and gone to the White House from past administrations? I understand you, and others from the left, abhor them but face it, if you can, Presidents invite or arrange for their base to visit the White House. You probably complained when other posters picked on the Obamas for who they invited yet here you are doing the same. It's not that big a deal.

Ted Nugent is OK if you are into pedophiles who pooped themselves to get out of military service. ;) The other two aren't quite as classy.

Edited by ncbirdfan, 20 April 2017 - 07:47 PM.

#33 BaySock

BaySock

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,345 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 10:17 PM

You are probably looking at several million dollars of net worth even if President Trump is not in the photo. I doubt any of them live in a trailer park

I suspect the trailer park Palin, Nugent, and Rock live in has more to do with a mental trailer park they reside in than the physical trailer park.  Sarah can live a multi-million dollar abode but still do her trailer park thing as Ted, perhaps now with the assistance of the little blue pill, may still be doing is trailer park underage girl thing.  Sarah could have been in the veep resident if McCain were president and Sarah and family would still have been in the trailer park:

Edited by BaySock, 20 April 2017 - 10:19 PM.

#34 Dr Johnny Fever

Dr Johnny Fever

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,568 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 11:09 PM

Yeeeeehawwwww.......white trash power!! :D

I do like kid rock's warren zevon rip off tho. ;)

#35 cprenegade

cprenegade

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,771 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 11:57 PM

I do like kid rock's warren zevon rip off tho. ;)

I never understood how he didn't get sued for that. If George Harrison could be sued by the Chiffons for ripping off "He's So Fine" and using it for "My Sweet Lord", how in the world didn't Warren Zevon sue Kid Rock? Maybe there was an under the table payment.
You can choose a ready guide in some celestial voice.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.
You can choose from phantom fears and kindness that can kill;
I will choose a path that's clear
I will choose freewill.

#36 BaySock

BaySock

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,345 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:26 AM

Nah, just trash.

#37 Norman

Norman

Go away you little gnat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42,087 posts
  • LocationCoke Butler

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:43 AM

It's not like he called for the president to be executed or anything....

#38 BaySock

BaySock

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,345 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:00 AM

It's not like he called for the president to be executed or anything....

It was the trailer education...  He meant executive, not execution.  ....Kinda like them getting confused between hoedown and getting down with sister.

Edited by BaySock, 21 April 2017 - 05:01 AM.

#39 Twister

Twister

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 948 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:30 AM

Very refreshing to have Americans who Love America visiting the White House, rather than the gangsta rap icons who had an open door during the dark ages of the last 8 years.

#40 banner1124

banner1124

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,625 posts
  • LocationAlbuquerque, NM

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:11 AM

Come on, you know why they really complained.

Sad part is they either don't realize it, or will never admit it and will throw a hissy fit if you bring it up

*****HAIL TO THE REDSKINS*****

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users