25 replies to this topic

#21 Sprightly

Sprightly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68,761 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:18 AM

All of these individuals left without jobs in an economy where medications and food is already scarce.  People are protesting; at least one protester was killed; an individual from an opposing party was banned from running for office for 15 years for no apparent reason. It's a mess.

To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover the prisoner was you.

#22 ncbirdfan

ncbirdfan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,983 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:13 AM

Or Tango .......

No. I meant tangle.

#23 Papi

Papi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,730 posts
  • LocationHarford County Maryland

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:13 AM

Says the fellow who claims to have me on ignore...  :rolleyes:

Have you ever clicked on "view it anyway"? Just for the record, when you have a post that immediately follows one of mine I look at it to see what kind of foolishness you are saying about me. I respond if needed. Deal with it. Maybe if you stopped posting snark after my posts so frequently you wouldn't hear from me so often.  :lol:

But I have to admit sometimes I look at your hidden posts just to see how far off base you are on any given day. I am rarely disapointed.  :D

Edited by Papi, 21 April 2017 - 09:16 AM.

#24 Eastside Terp

Eastside Terp

Fairtax & Term Limits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30,163 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:02 PM

Have you ever clicked on "view it anyway"? Just for the record, when you have a post that immediately follows one of mine I look at it to see what kind of foolishness you are saying about me. I respond if needed. Deal with it. Maybe if you stopped posting snark after my posts so frequently you wouldn't hear from me so often. :lol:

But I have to admit sometimes I look at your hidden posts just to see how far off base you are on any given day. I am rarely disapointed. :D

Sound like jed.....

He "peeked" @ all the folks he had on ignore .....
They've got a name for the winners in the world
I want a name when I lose
They call Alabama the Crimson Tide
Call me Deacon Blues
~WB & DF

FairTax - because the Government shouldn't use the tax code to pick the winners and losers ........

#25 music_man

music_man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 06:42 AM

The article goes on to say that they kind of did GM a favor by seizing the plant.  They weren't producing any cars but were still required to pay the workers and couldn't fire or downsize.  Now with the seizure they are able to so in the end GM wins on this one.

I'm not as good as I once was, but I was good once, as I ever was.

#26 Eastside Terp

Eastside Terp

Fairtax & Term Limits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30,163 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 07:40 AM

The article goes on to say that they kind of did GM a favor by seizing the plant. They weren't producing any cars but were still required to pay the workers and couldn't fire or downsize. Now with the seizure they are able to so in the end GM wins on this one.

Sounds like the Republican definition of winning .....
They've got a name for the winners in the world
I want a name when I lose
They call Alabama the Crimson Tide
Call me Deacon Blues
~WB & DF

FairTax - because the Government shouldn't use the tax code to pick the winners and losers ........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users