Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ms maggie

Our stupid, stupid President.

43 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So sitting here in the airport. Trump w Italian PM, reading remarks. Goes off script to note that there are "18 million Italian Americans, BORN IN ITALY.."

No there aren't. I don't have to look it up. I know it's not true.

How come I know that and he doesn't?

Edited by ms maggie

He's an ignorant pig who doesn't care.

He's an ignorant pig who doesn't care.

Now talking about the healthcare bill. You'll be happy to know it's "evolving" and it's "really, really good".

Cue the 57 states bit

So sitting here in the airport. Trump w Italian PM, reading remarks. Goes off script to note that there are "18 million Italian Americans, BORN IN ITALY.."

Is there a link to go along with your trolling, or is just another one of your attempts to cope with Hillary's failure to make herstory?

Is there a link to go along with your trolling, or is just another one of your attempts to cope with Hillary's failure to make herstory?

You and your moronic ilk are the ONLY ones still bringing up Hillary.

But Donald Trump IS The President, and I bet that really, really sticks in your craw. Bet you hate to even see TV news, since it almost always has Donald Trump behind the US Presidential Seal in it.  Life is good!

But Donald Trump IS The President, and I bet that really, really sticks in your craw. Bet you hate to even see TV news, since it almost always has Donald Trump behind the US Presidential Seal in it.  Life is good!

Most of us aren't as childish as you so seeing trump on TV doesn't make us all crazy the way seeing Obama on TV made you nuts.

From Wiki:

"The Italian diaspora is the large-scale emigration of Italians from Italy. There are two major Italian diasporas in Italian history. The first diaspora began in 1861 with the Unification of Italy and ended in the 1920s with the rise of the Italian Fascism. The second diaspora started after the end of World War II and roughly concluded in the 1970s. Between the period of 1880 and 1976, the largest voluntary emigration in documented history, with about 13 million Italians leaving the country. By 1978, it was estimated that about 25 million Italians were residing outside of Italy."

Possibly he's taking this to mean they all emigrated to the US.

How ironic.

If true, it could be part of a pattern. Bush allegedly asked the president of Brazil if they had Black people too.

Trump and Bush are a couple of the dumbest presidents we have ever had. And while Trump vomited all over Bush's legacy to win the Republican nomination, it's looking more and more like he wants to take us back, with an extra dash of racism, to those bad old days.

It is kind of sad that posters I disagreed with but respected, have been reduced to trolls since November.  

Now talking about the healthcare bill. You'll be happy to know it's "evolving" and it's "really, really good".

But Ryan's plan, not Trump's plan....!!!!!

Don't need a link. Some things you just know.

Or should.

It is kind of sad that posters I disagreed with but respected, have been reduced to trolls since November.  

Yeah, I'm going to go out on this limb here and say not many people here respect you, anyway. 

Here we go again?????  You mean the winning winning winning......   We'll be so tired of winning!!!   :P

From Wiki:

"The Italian diaspora is the large-scale emigration of Italians from Italy. There are two major Italian diasporas in Italian history. The first diaspora began in 1861 with the Unification of Italy and ended in the 1920s with the rise of the Italian Fascism. The second diaspora started after the end of World War II and roughly concluded in the 1970s. Between the period of 1880 and 1976, the largest voluntary emigration in documented history, with about 13 million Italians leaving the country. By 1978, it was estimated that about 25 million Italians were residing outside of Italy."

Possibly he's taking this to mean they all emigrated to the US.

Some things an educated person should just know.

Trump was with Palin last night, the stupid rubbed off. 

Trump was with Palin last night, the stupid rubbed off. 

Or Trump just got a boaster shot....  How has he been acting today????

Posted (edited)

Some things an educated person should just know.

Ohhhhh, gotcha.

But actually, he wasn't really that wrong. Just enough for you to call him "stupid, stupid."

Ok

Btw, what is the actual figure?

Edited by PinkFlamingo

Ohhhhh, gotcha.

But actually, he wasn't really that wrong. Just enough for you to call him "stupid, stupid."

Ok

There are only about 17 million Americans today that claim Italian ancestry.  So that right there means what trump said probably isn't even close

Ohhhhh, gotcha.

Ok

Not that wrong? In alternative fact land maybe.

But Donald Trump IS The President, and I bet that really, really sticks in your craw. Bet you hate to even see TV news, since it almost always has Donald Trump behind the US Presidential Seal in it. Life is good!

I wouldn't take that bet. You just know it does.