Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Twister

Stupid Democrat Maxine Waters on Illegal Aliens: "This is their country"

88 posts in this topic

USA Today reported Tuesday that 23-year-old illegal immigrant Juan Manuel Montes was deported despite being protected under DACA. The Department of Homeland Security challenged the story, claiming that Montes was arrested after he was caught entering the United States illegally.

"Juan Manuel Montes Bojorquez was apprehended by the Calexico Station Border Patrol after illegally entering the U.S. by climbing over the fence in downtown Calexico," DHS said in a statement. "He was arrested by [border Patrol] just minutes after he made his illegal entry and admitted under oath during the arrest interview that he had entered illegally."

DHS said that Montes left the country without notifying officials, which is against DACA regulations. When he reentered the country illegally, Montes terminated his DACA protections.

The face of the Alt-Left.  And they wonder why they keep losing.

It would be refreshing if you all would just state your position truthfully, that you are for open borders. If you're not, then how would you determine who to not allow to enter/stay? Based on what criteria? What's your number, how many would you let stay/enter?  Would you treat non- Hispanics the same as you would Hispanics? And please don't repeat the meaningless refrain   " we need comprehensive immigration reform"

It would be refreshing if you all would just state your position truthfully, that you are for open borders. If you're not, then how would you determine who to not allow to enter/stay? Based on what criteria? What's your number, how many would you let stay/enter?  Would you treat non- Hispanics the same as you would Hispanics? And please don't repeat the meaningless refrain   " we need comprehensive immigration reform"

I think if you were brought here or came here as a minor and/or lived here for 20 more years so that this country is, for all intents and purposes, your home, you should be allowed to stay and there should be a path to citizenship.

If you are raising American children you should be allowed to stay.

I have no problems with developing a system that allows us to capture and deport those who are here without the correct paperwork before the scenarios described above develop.

Children escaping violence and death and looking for asylum should be allowed to stay.

I don't see any usefulness in deporting them. It is costly and inhumane.

What is your position? Deport over 10 million people?

Truthfully, I am 100% against the wall. Truthfully, I don't want my tax money going to such a frivolous project. Truthfully if we cannot afford health care in this country as Republicans keep saying, there is no way in hell we should be throwing our money away on this wall.  Is that enough truth for you?

Well in this case if that statistic is correct then 65% are dead wrong unless congress changes the law to make illegal entry OK and not a crime. 

You do realize that there's more to this than illegal entry right?  The act of being present in the united states in violation of immigrations laws is not, in and of itself, a crime.  Most of the undocumented in the country fall into that category

Well in this case if that statistic is correct then 65% are dead wrong unless congress changes the law to make illegal entry OK and not a crime. 

So would have demanded that runaway slaves be sent back to the plantations as well? Jews sent to concentration camps? Both were also laws.

Truthfully, I am 100% against the wall. Truthfully, I don't want my tax money going to such a frivolous project. Truthfully if we cannot afford health care in this country as Republicans keep saying, there is no way in hell we should be throwing our money away on this wall.  Is that enough truth for you?

"She" can't "handle the truth"

Gotta love Maxine Waters. She tells it like it is...righties obviously hate truth hence their hatred for Maxine,and she's a black woman to boot! :mad:

They like being told lies; that's why they worship Trump. He is the perfect beast for them.

So would have demanded that runaway slaves be sent back to the plantations as well? Jews sent to concentration camps? Both were also laws.

Really Really Stupid analogy to compare sovereignty and border laws that EVERY country in the world has to slavery and Naziism.

Unless you want to run with the theory that laws shouldn't exist and if so who do you think I should legally be allowed to murder today?

Edited by genghiskhanraven

Really Really Stupid analogy to compare sovereignty and border laws that EVERY country in the world has to slavery and Naziism.

Unless you want to run with the theory that laws shouldn't exist and if so who do you think I should legally be allowed to murder today?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Exactly.

I think if you were brought here or came here as a minor and/or lived here for 20 more years so that this country is, for all intents and purposes, your home, you should be allowed to stay and there should be a path to citizenship.

If you are raising American children you should be allowed to stay.

I have no problems with developing a system that allows us to capture and deport those who are here without the correct paperwork before the scenarios described above develop.

Children escaping violence and death and looking for asylum should be allowed to stay.

I don't see any usefulness in deporting them. It is costly and inhumane.

What is your position? Deport over 10 million people?

You actually sound somewhat rational here.  Nice job.  By right, we can deport all of them.  The reality is that it will never happen.  The criminals, the felons, the johnny come latelies; they have to go.  Those here for a long time and established will stay.  Despite the hysteria, we are not deporting farm workers, housemaids and gardeners.

As most have you have likely surmised by now I kinda lean right on things so.....

• Regarding the title; 'This is their country'. Now if she said 'This is their country as much as it is yours' and mine'. Taking into account what she said prior I think that is a perfectly acceptable statement. Comparative to what Trump and Spicer come up day to day that is portrayed as well thought out statements. Her's is absolute genius.
  • Look 'they' are here...10 M plus, like it or not. And why BECAUSE PREVIOUS ADMINS did the wink wink nod nod and did NOT enforce the laws. PERIOD. If you ignore that fact then you are an idiot.
  • I wager that except for a small handful most are productive useful taxpaying people. They are ecstatic about our wonderful country and it's opportunities. Unlike some in BC but that is another story.
  • So what to do. Ship them all back ... good and bad? Bad yes...that is if the country they came from will accept them in the first place as we are finding out. So that leaves the good what about them?
  • As has been suggested before a road to citizenship that is clear. NO jumping ahead of the line crap. Condoning jumping ahead does two negative things. One, it cheapens the value of attaining citizenship in the first place. Two, it likely will promote more illegals attempting to come in. They get in line and pay their 'dues' but eventually cross the starting line.
  • Screw the physical wall we have enough technology to patrol the boarder. Here is the righty side .... land mines and such with adequate warnings will do just as well. This Trump-wall is just another ego thing ....look at me....look at the HHHAAAAUUUUGGGGEEE  THING I DID...another Trump Hotel but with no room service.

I could go on...but hopefully you get my drift.

Now I wonder if my damn passport is ready. ;):D

As most have you have likely surmised by now I kinda lean right on things so.....

• Regarding the title; 'This is their country'. Now if she said 'This is their country as much as it is yours' and mine'. Taking into account what she said prior I think that is a perfectly acceptable statement. Comparative to what Trump and Spicer come up day to day that is portrayed as well thought out statements. Her's is absolute genius.
  • Look 'they' are here...10 M plus, like it or not. And why BECAUSE PREVIOUS ADMINS did the wink wink nod nod and did NOT enforce the laws. PERIOD. If you ignore that fact then you are an idiot.
  • I wager that except for a small handful most are productive useful taxpaying people. They are ecstatic about our wonderful country and it's opportunities. Unlike some in BC but that is another story.
  • So what to do. Ship them all back ... good and bad? Bad yes...that is if the country they came from will accept them in the first place as we are finding out. So that leaves the good what about them?
  • As has been suggested before a road to citizenship that is clear. NO jumping ahead of the line crap. Condoning jumping ahead does two negative things. One, it cheapens the value of attaining citizenship in the first place. Two, it likely will promote more illegals attempting to come in. They get in line and pay their 'dues' but eventually cross the starting line.
  • Screw the physical wall we have enough technology to patrol the boarder. Here is the righty side .... land mines and such with adequate warnings will do just as well. This Trump-wall is just another ego thing ....look at me....look at the HHHAAAAUUUUGGGGEEE  THING I DID...another Trump Hotel but with no room service.

I could go on...but hopefully you get my drift.

Now I wonder if my damn passport is ready. ;):D

Land mines?  Did you really just say land mines?   :rolleyes:

And here I thought you were going to remain rational.  Let's stick to this country, shall we?  We have as much similarity to Nazi Germany as we do to Mao's China or the Soviet Union.  The fugitive slave law was the law.  If people found it to be an odious law, they could change it.  However, we are talking about illegal aliens, not slaves.  That is a diversion.

Gotta love Maxine Waters. She tells it like it is...righties obviously hate truth hence their hatred for Maxine,and she's a black woman to boot! :mad:

The woman is demented.  I doubt there's been a leftwing wacko theory yet that she hasn't fallen for hook, line and sinker.  She's basically a disgrace to Congress.  One can only wonder who the people are that keep electing her.

Hey MM.... sitting down.....I lean right... not RWNJ as you may have thought.

So you sitting down? Good.

I LOVE MAXINE. She calls it as it is... cards on the table ... all face up. She may or may not be correct all the time, but who is and know where she stands. And she is not afraid to call out the bxstards that are messing up this country.

Ok ... get up .... have a stiff one on me... to calm your racing heart. :D

Edited by Guido2

The woman is demented. I doubt there's been a leftwing wacko theory yet that she hasn't fallen for hook, line and sinker. She's basically a disgrace to Congress. One can only wonder who the people are that keep electing her.

:lol: This coming from a Trump apologist. If she's demented what is he?? I'm beginning to think you're a parody.

The woman is demented.  I doubt there's been a leftwing wacko theory yet that she hasn't fallen for hook, line and sinker.  She's basically a disgrace to Congress.  One can only wonder who the people are that keep electing her.

Then bring on the demented....she has a bigger set then any of the so called men I see in congress.

Oh poop...she does something novel...SHE ACTUALLY STANDS UP FOR HER CONSTITUENCY.

Unlike the mealy mouth double talking so called MEN in Congress.

You want me to change my mind on this? Fine. I will change when it when someone stands up and says 'Mr. (not President) Trump you are clueless and not fit to serve as President. I will do everything in my power to make sure you do NOT see a second year in office.'