Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Twister

Stupid Democrat Maxine Waters on Illegal Aliens: "This is their country"

78 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Then bring on the demented....she has a bigger set then any of the so called men I see in congress.

Oh poop...she does something novel...SHE ACTUALLY STANDS UP FOR HER CONSTITUENCY.

Unlike the mealy mouth double talking so called MEN in Congress.

You want me to change my mind on this? Fine. I will change when it when someone stands up and says 'Mr. (not President) Trump you are clueless and not fit to serve as President. I will do everything in my power to make sure you do NOT see a second year in office.'

So, you've concluded that Trump can't succeed after 90 days?  Seems rather presumptuous doesn't it?  As for Waters, she's the worst sort of bomb thrower.  Imagine a member of Congress railing incoherently to a mob about impeaching Obama in April, 2009.  What do you think would have happened?

Edited by veritas

He's a blowhard.  I've said that often.  However, that doesn't mean he can't be an effective President.  You guys simply want to dent him any chance to succeed.  You'd rather have anarchy than have Trump succeed.  It says much.

Of course he could be effective. And my uncle could've been born my aunt too... :rolleyes:

So, you've concluded that Trump can't succeed after 90 days?  Seems rather presumptuous doesn't it?  As for Waters, she's the worst sort of bomb thrower.  Imagine a member of Congress railing incoherently to a mob about impeaching Obama in April, 2009.  What do you think would have happened?

Obama wasn't violating the emoluments clause. Obama is a decent man. Obama has a vocabulary. Trump is semi-literate and unfit for the job. You can't compare Trump to Obama. They're not in the same ballpark of POTUS or Homo sapien.

You do realize that there's more to this than illegal entry right?  The act of being present in the united states in violation of immigrations laws is not, in and of itself, a crime.  Most of the undocumented in the country fall into that category

Illegal entry is a crime. Overstaying one's visa is a crime. An employer who hires someone who does not have the correct documentation to be here is also guilty of a crime. I agree it is not murder, assault, or grand theft (although taking a job when not eligible is a form of theft, in my opinion) but these are still illegal actions. As I have said too many times to count, what is it about the word ILLEGAL that people who would like to ignore our EXISTING immigration laws fail to comprehend? 

Obama wasn't violating the emoluments clause. Obama is a decent man. Obama has a vocabulary. Trump is semi-literate and unfit for the job. You can't compare Trump to Obama. They're not in the same ballpark of POTUS or Homo sapien.

Obama was an eight year failure despite your genuflection.  He used honeyed words and smooth phrases to lie and explain away his failures.  And the left gobbled it up with gusto.

Of course he could be effective. And my uncle could've been born my aunt too... :rolleyes:

Obama got Bin Laden.  Everything else was FUBAR.  Is that your metric for success?

Posted (edited)

You do realize that there's more to this than illegal entry right?  The act of being present in the united states in violation of immigrations laws is not, in and of itself, a crime.  Most of the undocumented in the country fall into that category

That is an interesting take!  Now violating the law "is not in and of itself a crime!"  Where did you get your law degree?  Legoland?

I'm going to try that line out next time I get pulled over for speeding.  

Edited by jdsample

Oh, Trump is much, much more than simply a "blowhard". Here, let me jot a few of his other characteristics:

- Morally and ethically corrupt. You still don't recognize the con? It's all about what Trump can do for trump, as well as family and friends.

- Liar. No iffs ands or butts about that

- Flip-flopper. Hard to tell which policy will stick, or which way the wind is blowing on any given day.

- Bully. Constantly threatening people (both big and small) with law suites or other actions if they don't conform to his wishes.

- Mentally unstable. Childish.

- Comical command of the English language. Not befitting of someone in his position. "I have a really good brain". "I know more than the Generals, believe me".

....on and on

And yet he is smarter and much more successful than you.  

Obama was an eight year failure despite your genuflection.  He used honeyed words and smooth phrases to lie and explain away his failures.  And the left gobbled it up with gusto.

Reality says otherwise. If Obama was an 8 year failure Trump is a 90 day catastrophe.

Obama got Bin Laden.  Everything else was FUBAR.  Is that your metric for success?

Link?? Your opinion is an alternative fact.

And saved the economy

Successful?? If anyone else on any other job were as successful a he's been thus far, they'd be fired.

Oh, Trump is much, much more than simply a "blowhard". Here, let me jot a few of his other characteristics:

- Morally and ethically corrupt. You still don't recognize the con? It's all about what Trump can do for trump, as well as family and friends.

- Liar. No iffs ands or butts about that

- Flip-flopper. Hard to tell which policy will stick, or which way the wind is blowing on any given day.

- Bully. Constantly threatening people (both big and small) with law suites or other actions if they don't conform to his wishes.

- Mentally unstable. Childish.

- Comical command of the English language. Not befitting of someone in his position. "I have a really good brain". "I know more than the Generals, believe me".

....on and on

What could be more comical than "corpse-man"?  Trump can't top that.  In the end, all that matters are the results.  If Trump makes things better, he will have succeeded.  Not that the left will acknowledge any of it.  

If your skin is brown, Twister ain't down :D

I hate to break this to a loyal gay Democrat like yourself, but white faces tend to be the most tolerant towards your lifestyle. Yet ironically, the LGBT crowd (most Caucasian themselves) are quick to jump on the anti-white bandwagon. The same goes for the tolerance towards Islam. I bet many young kids in school are mislead to believe that Islam and Progressivism are synonymous. People like you do nothing to dispel that notion either.

Successful?? If anyone else on any other job were as successful a he's been thus far, they'd be fired.

How many billions have you amassed by not getting fired?

Being born rich and getting a million dollar loan from daddy sure helps.

I hate to break this to a loyal gay Democrat like yourself, but white faces tend to be the most tolerant towards your lifestyle. Yet ironically, the LGBT crowd (most Caucasian themselves) are quick to jump on the anti-white bandwagon. The same goes for the tolerance towards Islam. I bet many young kids in school are mislead to believe that Islam and Progressivism are synonymous. People like you do nothing to dispel that notion either.

Man, you keep topping your dumbest posts ever.  :lol:

Man, you keep topping your dumbest posts ever. :lol:

So whites aren't the most tolerant demographic towards the LGBT community? And Islam is a progressive religion? Maybe those are facts in your bizarre politically correct mind, but reality tells a different story.

Finding shady foriegn investors to grant you loans after you've gone through several bankruptcies helps too

Yes, it does.  But a million doesn't turn into a billion all by itself.  Not too many of us turn every dollar we receive into a thousand.

Ahhh nope. Please stop putting words in my mouth.

But I will say that the second coming of Christ is more likely. :lol:

Depends on how you measure smart and successful.

Yes, it does. But a million doesn't turn into a billion all by itself. Not too many of us turn every dollar we receive into a thousand.

We don't know for certain if Trump is a billionaire

At a minimum, he has assets worth at least a Billion but we don't know how much debt he has or what percentage of his assets are owned by outside investors

Trump is known to exaggerate everything from the size of his hands to the size of his crowds...

Nice having a jump start in life and a career isn't it.

The quote above sort of reminds me of a book joke.

A new book recently came out it is called 'How to become a Billionare'. Chapter 1. Line 1 'First  you start with a Million dollars'. The End