Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Twister

Stupid Democrat Maxine Waters on Illegal Aliens: "This is their country"

78 posts in this topic

Kerosene Maxine doesn't represent the alt-left; she's way, way beyond that -- the psychotic left.

She goes a long way toward affirming California as the Land of Fruits and Nuts.

Wonder what her constituency looks like that it keeps sending a head-case like her back to Congress. Don't they have any rational potential candidates?

But she's right.

I think he should release the returns.  His net worth or tax payments have nothing to do with governing.  

Well finally we agree on something.

I like to modify your statement 'His net worth or tax payments SHOULD NOT have ANYTHING to do with governing.'

If you have been watching the news there are ALL SORTS of clips about him saying he has investments etc. in Istanbul (but one example). Ahh yah dealing with that state won't be influenced by that fact. :rolleyes:

So bottom line....plain and simple.....if there is nothing to hide....then why turn yourself into a pretzel to NOT show the taxes as he is doing?

I am glad that the DEMS have stated that they will not even discuss tax reforms till he show the taxes. Good for them....now put up. The other day....it was brought out....that based on that measly released old tax form and what has been leaked about the reforms. Trump would have gotten back Millions!!!

What does the prefix "alt"mean?