• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#21 veritas

veritas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45,476 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:49 AM

So would have demanded that runaway slaves be sent back to the plantations as well? Jews sent to concentration camps? Both were also laws.

And here I thought you were going to remain rational.  Let's stick to this country, shall we?  We have as much similarity to Nazi Germany as we do to Mao's China or the Soviet Union.  The fugitive slave law was the law.  If people found it to be an odious law, they could change it.  However, we are talking about illegal aliens, not slaves.  That is a diversion.

Ne Nuntium Necare

#22 veritas

veritas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45,476 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:51 AM

Gotta love Maxine Waters. She tells it like it is...righties obviously hate truth hence their hatred for Maxine,and she's a black woman to boot! :mad:

The woman is demented.  I doubt there's been a leftwing wacko theory yet that she hasn't fallen for hook, line and sinker.  She's basically a disgrace to Congress.  One can only wonder who the people are that keep electing her.

Ne Nuntium Necare

#23 Guido2

Guido2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,745 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:01 AM

Gotta love Maxine Waters. She tells it like it is...righties obviously hate truth hence their hatred for Maxine,and she's a black woman to boot! :mad:

Hey MM.... sitting down.....I lean right... not RWNJ as you may have thought.

So you sitting down? Good.

I LOVE MAXINE. She calls it as it is... cards on the table ... all face up. She may or may not be correct all the time, but who is and know where she stands. And she is not afraid to call out the bxstards that are messing up this country.

Ok ... get up .... have a stiff one on me... to calm your racing heart. :D

Edited by Guido2, 21 April 2017 - 11:02 AM.

#24 Marshan Man

Marshan Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33,610 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:05 AM

The woman is demented. I doubt there's been a leftwing wacko theory yet that she hasn't fallen for hook, line and sinker. She's basically a disgrace to Congress. One can only wonder who the people are that keep electing her.

:lol: This coming from a Trump apologist. If she's demented what is he?? I'm beginning to think you're a parody.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]America Is Back! :rwb:

#25 Guido2

Guido2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,745 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:08 AM

The woman is demented.  I doubt there's been a leftwing wacko theory yet that she hasn't fallen for hook, line and sinker.  She's basically a disgrace to Congress.  One can only wonder who the people are that keep electing her.

Then bring on the demented....she has a bigger set then any of the so called men I see in congress.

Oh poop...she does something novel...SHE ACTUALLY STANDS UP FOR HER CONSTITUENCY.

Unlike the mealy mouth double talking so called MEN in Congress.

You want me to change my mind on this? Fine. I will change when it when someone stands up and says 'Mr. (not President) Trump you are clueless and not fit to serve as President. I will do everything in my power to make sure you do NOT see a second year in office.'

#26 veritas

veritas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45,476 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:08 AM

:lol: This coming from a Trump apologist. If she's demented what is he?? I'm beginning to think you're a parody.

He's a blowhard.  I've said that often.  However, that doesn't mean he can't be an effective President.  You guys simply want to dent him any chance to succeed.  You'd rather have anarchy than have Trump succeed.  It says much.

Ne Nuntium Necare

#27 veritas

veritas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45,476 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:12 AM

Then bring on the demented....she has a bigger set then any of the so called men I see in congress.

Oh poop...she does something novel...SHE ACTUALLY STANDS UP FOR HER CONSTITUENCY.

Unlike the mealy mouth double talking so called MEN in Congress.

You want me to change my mind on this? Fine. I will change when it when someone stands up and says 'Mr. (not President) Trump you are clueless and not fit to serve as President. I will do everything in my power to make sure you do NOT see a second year in office.'

So, you've concluded that Trump can't succeed after 90 days?  Seems rather presumptuous doesn't it?  As for Waters, she's the worst sort of bomb thrower.  Imagine a member of Congress railing incoherently to a mob about impeaching Obama in April, 2009.  What do you think would have happened?

Edited by veritas, 21 April 2017 - 11:13 AM.

Ne Nuntium Necare

#28 Marshan Man

Marshan Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33,610 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:23 AM

He's a blowhard.  I've said that often.  However, that doesn't mean he can't be an effective President.  You guys simply want to dent him any chance to succeed.  You'd rather have anarchy than have Trump succeed.  It says much.

Of course he could be effective. And my uncle could've been born my aunt too... :rolleyes:

#29 Marshan Man

Marshan Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33,610 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:25 AM

So, you've concluded that Trump can't succeed after 90 days?  Seems rather presumptuous doesn't it?  As for Waters, she's the worst sort of bomb thrower.  Imagine a member of Congress railing incoherently to a mob about impeaching Obama in April, 2009.  What do you think would have happened?

Obama wasn't violating the emoluments clause. Obama is a decent man. Obama has a vocabulary. Trump is semi-literate and unfit for the job. You can't compare Trump to Obama. They're not in the same ballpark of POTUS or Homo sapien.

#30 Papi

Papi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,728 posts
  • LocationHarford County Maryland

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:47 AM

You do realize that there's more to this than illegal entry right?  The act of being present in the united states in violation of immigrations laws is not, in and of itself, a crime.  Most of the undocumented in the country fall into that category

Illegal entry is a crime. Overstaying one's visa is a crime. An employer who hires someone who does not have the correct documentation to be here is also guilty of a crime. I agree it is not murder, assault, or grand theft (although taking a job when not eligible is a form of theft, in my opinion) but these are still illegal actions. As I have said too many times to count, what is it about the word ILLEGAL that people who would like to ignore our EXISTING immigration laws fail to comprehend? 

#31 veritas

veritas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45,476 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:50 AM

Obama wasn't violating the emoluments clause. Obama is a decent man. Obama has a vocabulary. Trump is semi-literate and unfit for the job. You can't compare Trump to Obama. They're not in the same ballpark of POTUS or Homo sapien.

Obama was an eight year failure despite your genuflection.  He used honeyed words and smooth phrases to lie and explain away his failures.  And the left gobbled it up with gusto.

Ne Nuntium Necare

#32 veritas

veritas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45,476 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:52 AM

Of course he could be effective. And my uncle could've been born my aunt too... :rolleyes:

Obama got Bin Laden.  Everything else was FUBAR.  Is that your metric for success?

Ne Nuntium Necare

#33 jdsample

jdsample

The Doctor is In

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28,338 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:55 AM

You do realize that there's more to this than illegal entry right?  The act of being present in the united states in violation of immigrations laws is not, in and of itself, a crime.  Most of the undocumented in the country fall into that category

That is an interesting take!  Now violating the law "is not in and of itself a crime!"  Where did you get your law degree?  Legoland?

I'm going to try that line out next time I get pulled over for speeding.  

Edited by jdsample, 21 April 2017 - 11:56 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We are all Keynesians now.
Richard M. Nixon

Cynicism--the intellectual cripple's substitute for intelligence.
Joseph Russell Lynes Jr.

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength.
Eric Hoffer

#34 SmarterThanYou

SmarterThanYou

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,874 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:59 AM

Oh, Trump is much, much more than simply a "blowhard". Here, let me jot a few of his other characteristics:

- Morally and ethically corrupt. You still don't recognize the con? It's all about what Trump can do for trump, as well as family and friends.

- Liar. No iffs ands or butts about that

- Flip-flopper. Hard to tell which policy will stick, or which way the wind is blowing on any given day.

- Bully. Constantly threatening people (both big and small) with law suites or other actions if they don't conform to his wishes.

- Mentally unstable. Childish.

- Comical command of the English language. Not befitting of someone in his position. "I have a really good brain". "I know more than the Generals, believe me".

....on and on

Edited by SmarterThanYou, 21 April 2017 - 12:01 PM.

#35 jdsample

jdsample

The Doctor is In

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28,338 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:02 PM

Oh, Trump is much, much more than simply a "blowhard". Here, let me jot a few of his other characteristics:

- Morally and ethically corrupt. You still don't recognize the con? It's all about what Trump can do for trump, as well as family and friends.

- Flip-flopper. Hard to tell which policy will stick, or which way the wind is blowing on any given day.

- Bully. Constantly threatening people (both big and small) with law suites or other actions if they don't conform to his wishes.

- Comical command of the English language. Not befitting of someone in his position. "I have a really good brain". "I know more than the Generals, believe me".

....on and on

And yet he is smarter and much more successful than you.  

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We are all Keynesians now.
Richard M. Nixon

Cynicism--the intellectual cripple's substitute for intelligence.
Joseph Russell Lynes Jr.

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength.
Eric Hoffer

#36 Marshan Man

Marshan Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33,610 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:03 PM

Obama was an eight year failure despite your genuflection.  He used honeyed words and smooth phrases to lie and explain away his failures.  And the left gobbled it up with gusto.

Reality says otherwise. If Obama was an 8 year failure Trump is a 90 day catastrophe.

#37 Marshan Man

Marshan Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33,610 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:03 PM

Obama got Bin Laden.  Everything else was FUBAR.  Is that your metric for success?

Link?? Your opinion is an alternative fact.

#38 soulflower

soulflower

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68,381 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:04 PM

And saved the economy

"...reality has a well-known liberal bias"

#39 Marshan Man

Marshan Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33,610 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:05 PM

And yet he is smarter and much more successful than you.

Successful?? If anyone else on any other job were as successful a he's been thus far, they'd be fired.

#40 veritas

veritas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45,476 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:06 PM

....on and on

What could be more comical than "corpse-man"?  Trump can't top that.  In the end, all that matters are the results.  If Trump makes things better, he will have succeeded.  Not that the left will acknowledge any of it.  

Ne Nuntium Necare

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users