#41 Manny

Manny

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts
  • LocationEastern Shore of Maryland

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:07 PM

If your skin is brown, Twister ain't down :D

I hate to break this to a loyal gay Democrat like yourself, but white faces tend to be the most tolerant towards your lifestyle. Yet ironically, the LGBT crowd (most Caucasian themselves) are quick to jump on the anti-white bandwagon. The same goes for the tolerance towards Islam. I bet many young kids in school are mislead to believe that Islam and Progressivism are synonymous. People like you do nothing to dispel that notion either.

#42 jdsample

jdsample

The Doctor is In

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28,338 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:07 PM

Successful?? If anyone else on any other job were as successful a he's been thus far, they'd be fired.

How many billions have you amassed by not getting fired?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We are all Keynesians now.
Richard M. Nixon

Cynicism--the intellectual cripple's substitute for intelligence.
Joseph Russell Lynes Jr.

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength.
Eric Hoffer

#43 ivanbalt

ivanbalt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22,120 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:08 PM

And yet he is smarter and much more successful than you.  

Being born rich and getting a million dollar loan from daddy sure helps.

#44 ivanbalt

ivanbalt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22,120 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:09 PM

I hate to break this to a loyal gay Democrat like yourself, but white faces tend to be the most tolerant towards your lifestyle. Yet ironically, the LGBT crowd (most Caucasian themselves) are quick to jump on the anti-white bandwagon. The same goes for the tolerance towards Islam. I bet many young kids in school are mislead to believe that Islam and Progressivism are synonymous. People like you do nothing to dispel that notion either.

Man, you keep topping your dumbest posts ever.  :lol:

#45 Manny

Manny

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts
  • LocationEastern Shore of Maryland

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:14 PM

Man, you keep topping your dumbest posts ever. :lol:

So whites aren't the most tolerant demographic towards the LGBT community? And Islam is a progressive religion? Maybe those are facts in your bizarre politically correct mind, but reality tells a different story.

#46 soulflower

soulflower

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68,381 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:14 PM

Finding shady foriegn investors to grant you loans after you've gone through several bankruptcies helps too
"...reality has a well-known liberal bias"

#47 Guido2

Guido2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,745 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:15 PM

:lol: This coming from a Trump apologist. If she's demented what is he?? I'm beginning to think you're a parody.

I got the answer..............

https://www.youtube....ck sound effect

#48 jdsample

jdsample

The Doctor is In

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28,338 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:17 PM

Yes, it does.  But a million doesn't turn into a billion all by itself.  Not too many of us turn every dollar we receive into a thousand.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We are all Keynesians now.
Richard M. Nixon

Cynicism--the intellectual cripple's substitute for intelligence.
Joseph Russell Lynes Jr.

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength.
Eric Hoffer

#49 Guido2

Guido2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,745 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:17 PM

So, you've concluded that Trump can't succeed after 90 days?  Seems rather presumptuous doesn't it?  As for Waters, she's the worst sort of bomb thrower.  Imagine a member of Congress railing incoherently to a mob about impeaching Obama in April, 2009.  What do you think would have happened?

Ahhh nope. Please stop putting words in my mouth.

But I will say that the second coming of Christ is more likely. :lol:

#50 Guido2

Guido2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,745 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:20 PM

Depends on how you measure smart and successful.

#51 SmarterThanYou

SmarterThanYou

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,874 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:21 PM

Smarter? LOL. Not a chance. Better at conning stupid people (yourself included?) into giving him their vote?? Hands down, he wins. But stupid is, is stupid does.

But if "smartness" was measured by how much money you amassed, then most scientists would be labeled dumb.

As far as being more successful, again, if the measure of success is money, then yes, he is. Although this changes nothing regarding the list of his character flaws:

- Morally and ethically corrupt. You still don't recognize the con? It's all about what Trump can do for trump, as well as family and friends.

- Liar. No iffs ands or butts about that

- Flip-flopper. Hard to tell which policy will stick, or which way the wind is blowing on any given day.

- Bully. Constantly threatening people (both big and small) with law suites or other actions if they don't conform to his wishes.

- Mentally unstable. Childish.

- Comical command of the English language. Not befitting of someone in his position. "I have a really good brain". "I know more than the Generals, believe

But nice try. Fail.

Edited by SmarterThanYou, 21 April 2017 - 12:26 PM.

#52 soulflower

soulflower

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68,381 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:22 PM

Yes, it does. But a million doesn't turn into a billion all by itself. Not too many of us turn every dollar we receive into a thousand.

We don't know for certain if Trump is a billionaire

At a minimum, he has assets worth at least a Billion but we don't know how much debt he has or what percentage of his assets are owned by outside investors

Trump is known to exaggerate everything from the size of his hands to the size of his crowds...
"...reality has a well-known liberal bias"

#53 Guido2

Guido2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,745 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:23 PM

Nice having a jump start in life and a career isn't it.

The quote above sort of reminds me of a book joke.

A new book recently came out it is called 'How to become a Billionare'. Chapter 1. Line 1 'First  you start with a Million dollars'. The End

#54 SmarterThanYou

SmarterThanYou

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,874 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:25 PM

What could be more comical than "corpse-man"?  Trump can't top that.  In the end, all that matters are the results.  If Trump makes things better, he will have succeeded.  Not that the left will acknowledge any of it.

The term "better" is subjective, and very much in the eyes of the beholder.

Define what he has to do to be a "success", in your view. Furthermore, if he ends up starting a war, how is that measured against say, building his wall (which you seem to believe we so desperately need).

The fact that Trump has a Republican Congress, should easily make his job of getting his agenda through....very easy.

#55 veritas

veritas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45,476 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:26 PM

And saved the economy

Care to elaborate?

Ne Nuntium Necare

#56 SmarterThanYou

SmarterThanYou

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,874 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:28 PM

We don't know for certain if Trump is a billionaire

At a minimum, he has assets worth at least a Billion but we don't know how much debt he has or what percentage of his assets are owned by outside investors

Trump is known to exaggerate everything from the size of his hands to the size of his crowds...

Release his taxes. The truth will come out.

He's had a lot of epic failures, and much of his "wealth" is leveraged.

#57 veritas

veritas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45,476 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:32 PM

The term "better" is subjective, and very much in the eyes of the beholder.

Define what he has to do to be a "success", in your view. Furthermore, if he ends up starting a war, how is that measured against say, building his wall (which you seem to believe we so desperately need).

The fact that Trump has a Republican Congress, should easily make his job of getting his agenda through....very easy.

Well, it's not all subjective.  Obama averaged 1.6% GDP growth per year over eight years.  Trump should easily be able to better that.  Secondly, I don't see Trump starting any wars.  He wants to let adversaries know we are willing to hold them accountable but I don't see any war unless some limited action of ours caused the nut in NK to attack SK.  I doubt China wants any of that, either, so war is unlikely, IMO.  If the economy improves, ISIS is defeated, illegal immigration is reduced and our standing with our allies is enhanced, I'll consider it a success.

Ne Nuntium Necare

#58 Guido2

Guido2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,745 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:34 PM

Yes, it does.  But a million doesn't turn into a billion all by itself.  Not too many of us turn every dollar we receive into a thousand.

Nope .... mainly since most people have to worry about the piddly little things like food, shelter, gas bills, taxes and so on. So there is a big slice right off the bat. Not Trumps model.

But if one invests correctly, doesn't decide to buy the latest car, cell phone or fashion. You can accumulate with proper time and investments a fair amount of change. WITHOUT SCREWING OTHER PEOPLE.

Not bragging here. Just stating facts. I never made over 80000 a year. Yet, I own my home, cars debt free. I was also able to retire early the result of serious heart surgery, comfortably because of my investments. So it can be done.

I don't own two homes, the one I have is not on the shore. But most importantly ... I did it by myself... I had no grub stake like Trump and most importantly I NEVER SCREWED ANYONE TO GET AHEAD.

There is no ignoring the fact that Trump is smart... he is highly educated in the field of manipulation, lying, deciet and using people. On what I consider intelligence....well let me put it this way.....I wouldn't trust him to walk my dog or change the kitty litter. He is that stupid in real terms.

#59 veritas

veritas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45,476 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:34 PM

Release his taxes. The truth will come out.

He's had a lot of epic failures, and much of his "wealth" is leveraged.

I think he should release the returns.  His net worth or tax payments have nothing to do with governing.  

Ne Nuntium Necare

#60 SmarterThanYou

SmarterThanYou

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,874 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:35 PM

None of us know, for sure, whether that is his NET worth?

Nevertheless, sometimes becoming rich means being at the right place (in the market), at the right time.

A number of my college classmates are now multi-millionaires (as in 50-100's of millions) because they had an idea, at the right time in the market they were in, and parlayed that idea into profitable IP. Silicon Valley, Boston and Seattle are full of people like this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users