Twister

Dad & New Girlfriend Arrested for Attempted Murder Shooting of 11 month old baby

13 posts in this topic

ABC7 News learned the baby's father texted the alleged shooter to confirm both the mother and baby were inside the McDonald's and to carry out the plan. Once the couple was arrested, Brooks implicated the female shooter and said he had nothing to do with it. Then, the woman confessed saying it was his idea.

San Leandro police are certain the couple intended to kill the 11-month-old baby boy who was inside the restaurant with his mother. "Through the course of the interview, we are confident that there was a conspiracy placed between these two subjects here to harm that child," San Leandro Police Department Lt. Isaac Benabou said.

"The female suspect was inside the restaurant, approached the female and her child and fired one shot close range, then exited the restaurant," Benabou said. The bullet never hit the child and broke the glass instead. "In my opinion it was a miracle that she missed," Benabou said.  

Brooks’ aunt, Nina Clark, said he is a good, honest man who supports his children.

Yes, a candidate for Father Of The Year. :rolleyes:

Gosh black people sure are the worst aren't they? 

Yeah. Fortunately, the woman was a bad shot.

Yeah. Fortunately, the woman was a bad shot.

Yes, the baby is safe and those things are in jail.

These two things, yes I agree.

I believe you used the words "animal" and "scumbag" in another thread to describe a criminal, wouldn't you agree that description also fits these two dipwads?

Posted (edited)

"I don't know about this 11-month-old, all I know is that Marcel is a great dad. He spends time, he's active in all his kids' lives," Clark said."

What the heck, the aunt acutually says he's active in ALL his kids lives and yet before that she admitted she didn't even know he had this other kid.

Guy has so many kids with different baby mommas the aunt couldn't keep track of them all, that is hilarious, says so much about people from that culture.

Edited by genghiskhanraven

"I don't know about this 11-month-old, all I know is that Marcel is a great dad. He spends time, he's active in all his kids' lives," Clark said."

What the heck, the aunt acutually says he's active in ALL his kids lives and yet before that she admitted she didn't even know he had this other kid.

Guy has so many kids with different baby mommas the aunt couldn't keep track of them all, that is hilarious, says so much about people from that culture.

What "culture" would that be then?

What "culture" would that be then?

Gun nutters?

I see there's been some sanitization of this thread

I see there's been some sanitization of this thread

Overt racism is ok. Calling the op out on it? Not so much

Gun nutters?

Dipwadians?

Sword swallowers?

Snake charmers?

Who knows - genghis is keeping it a secret, I wonder why?

Speaking in code for the other deplorables

I guess the media should not report these stories.