genghiskhanraven

Man pours gas on 69 year old stranger at a Dennys and lights him on fire

16 posts in this topic

http://katu.com/news/local/deputies-say-man-set-happy-valley-dennys-customer-on-fire

What's interesting isn't that someone would light an old man on fire for fun but how the liberal media described the suspect.

The suspect in the photo is clearly a white guy and yet the media didn't report his race, very surprised by that.

Suspect info:

Mid to late 20s

5'10" - 6'0" tall

Flat brim hat, black hoodie, gray sweatpants with a black stripe, black shoes

(See photo)

Damn, I saw that person several thousand times on the subway yesterday....  When did this happen Genggie?

So, that's the important thing, whether the media report the race of the suspect?  No concern for the victim?

Suspect has been arrested.

An Oregon man was arrested after police said he poured gasoline on a stranger and then lit him on fire at a Denny's restaurant in Happy Valley, Oregon, ABC affiliate KATU reported on Thursday.

The 24-year old man, identified by police as Deshaun Swanger according to KATU, was arrested shortly before 8 p.m. local time. Police said the suspect poured liquid onto the victim, a 69-year old man who is now in critical condition, and then lobbed a burning object at him. The suspect then fled the scene.

There was a similar event at a movie theater.

Speedy recovery to the victims.

http://www.oregonlive.com/clackamascounty/index.ssf/2017/04/dennys_customer_burned_by_susp.html

A witness to an arson attempt inside a movie theater Sunday night in Clackamas County said he believes the suspect could be the same person involved in a Wednesday night incident that left a 69-year-old man critically injured at a nearby Denny's.

Ron Steinhauser said "The Fate of the Furious" at the Clackamas Town Center was about 10 minutes from ending Sunday night when he saw something spark in his row about 10 feet to his right. Steinhauser then saw a single match light an entire book of matches, illuminating what appeared to be a clear plastic water bottle that a person used to dump liquid on another man, he said during an interview with The Oregonian/OregonLive on Thursday.

"I didn't smell the gasoline until the (victim) ran by me," Steinhauser said. "With the amount of gas on the floor he must have squeezed the bottle hard."

Apparently no one was hurt in the theater incident; the victim did not want to press charges.

http://katu.com/news/local/deputies-say-man-set-happy-valley-dennys-customer-on-fire

What's interesting isn't that someone would light an old man on fire for fun but how the liberal media described the suspect.

The suspect in the photo is clearly a white guy and yet the media didn't report his race, very surprised by that.

Suspect info:

Mid to late 20s

5'10" - 6'0" tall

(See photo)

So that is your takeaway from the story?  Why are you so race obsessed?

Posted (edited)

race obsessed?

you talking to me

or the liberal media

or the BLMers

or the NAACP

or the Black Caucus in every state

or every member of the Democratic party?

Edited by genghiskhanraven

I'm not as interesting as the topic

why does the liberal media have an agenda to identify race of white cops and white suspects but not blacks?

this is a complete outlier where the liberal media didn't call out the race of a white suspect, I was shocked by this. 

race obsessed?

you talking to me

or the liberal media

or the BLMers

or the NAACP

Actually, he was talking to you, so why don't you just answer for yourself?

race obsessed?

you talking to me

or the liberal media

or the BLMers

or the NAACP

I'm talking to YOU... that was pretty clear to anyone who's not a moron

So, that's the important thing, whether the media report the race of the suspect?  No concern for the victim?

You allow these race trolls to exist and act shocked when they drag the board into the racial gutter every day? 

#DoYourJob

Suspect info:

Mid to late 20s

5'10" - 6'0" tall

(See photo)

I am not a Denny's fan. I like fresher food.

I am not a Denny's fan. I like fresher food.

It can't touch Miss Shirley's but it's not a bad place if you stick to just an omelette.

I'm going to try Iron Rooster pretty soon

It can't touch Miss Shirley's but it's not a bad place if you stick to just an omelette.

I'm going to try Iron Rooster pretty soon

That will use up most of your SS check

Maybe we should get Twister's take on the racial component of this? He's our resident historian on the topic of race.

Aren't they the same person?

Aren't they the same person?

Maybe he is asking for him to look into his inner self. ;)