Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zenwalk

North Korean Border Busy With Russian and Chinese Troop Buildups

22 posts in this topic

Vladimir Putin is sending troops and equipment to Russia's border with North Korea over fears the US is preparing to attack Kim Jong-un.

The Russian President fears there will be a huge exodus of North Korean refugees if his American counterpart, Donald Trump, launches military action against Pyongyang.

It comes days after it emerged that China is also sending 150,000 soldiers to its southern frontier to cope with the tidal wave of North Koreans Beijing fears would flee across the border if war breaks out.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4428384/Putin-sends-troops-Russia-s-border-North-Korea.html#ixzz4euFcXFiY 

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4428384/Putin-sends-troops-Russia-s-border-North-Korea.html

Winning!

After both Russia and China agreed to that pretty stern UN Security Council resolution about North Korea yesterday maybe they are putting their troops near the borders of NK to show the little fat guy in Pyongyang they actually mean he should stop his crazy arms buildup or there will be consequences. 

After both Russia and China agreed to that pretty stern UN Security Council resolution about North Korea yesterday maybe they are putting their troops near the borders of NK to show the little fat guy in Pyongyang they actually mean he should stop his crazy arms buildup or there will be consequences. 

Darn, NK must collect UN resolutions like one could with tin cans....  I wonder how many resolutions are pending against NK.  And that darn Jung-Un act like he doesn't give a damn out our orange leader.

Winning!

Leverage. Both China and Russia have feared an exodus of NK for some time. Trump seems to have tapped into their fear. Maybe now they will start putting more pressure on lil kim. 

Posted (edited)

Leverage. Both China and Russia have feared an exodus of NK for some time. Trump seems to have tapped into their fear. Maybe now they will start putting more pressure on lil kim. 

Or Russia and China is just leading Trump by the nose since Trump think only China can solve the problem.  I can see Xi and the Chinese party milking Trump or all he is worth.  I'm thinking trade, currency manipulation, Taiwan, human rights, etc etc etc.  China is going walk all over the orange-one for what he want.  I suspect lil Kim is very use to pressure.  Is Trump!!!  B)

Led by the Nose

Edited by BaySock

The deal is once Jung is purged, then what? The next Kim? It's important because this is one of those "center of the world" regions where the West via SK and Japan butt up against Russia and China.  Historically NK has been a convenient buffer for all parties concerned which is why Russia and China have had an apathetic response to the whole issue. It serves them. They understand Kim won't be gunning for them so it's not in their interest to put pressure on NK. We are more upset than SK because our ego is still bruised at not winning the Korean War.  NK is a lot like our Cuban policy: old and on autopilot.  

I dunno about the rest of you...but I would love the little piggy to fire off a round or two at the Chinese or Russia. Bye bye NK and the problem.

I can see the President sitting in Florida with Xi on the other side of his desk, calling Putin about launching cruise missiles into Syria.

"Hey Vlad! I got Xi here on the speaker phone. I'm going to flatten this airbase in about an hour. Get your boys out of the way.

What are we gonna do about this fat boy with the nukes next to you guys that keep threatening me? You want me to do the same thing to him? No?

Maybe you guys need to step things up to straighten him up some, eh?"

...or something like that.

I can see the President sitting in Florida with Xi on the other side of his desk, calling Putin about launching cruise missiles into Syria.

"Hey Vlad! I got Xi here on the speaker phone. I'm going to flatten this airbase in about an hour. Get your boys out of the way.

What are we gonna do about this fat boy with the nukes next to you guys that keep threatening me? You want me to do the same thing to him? No?

Maybe you guys need to step things up to straighten him up some, eh?"

...or something like that.

And did Vlad call him up the next day to laugh to Donnie and say "You call that flattening?  You'll have to do way better than that if you want to play with the big kids."  

And did Vlad call him up the next day to laugh to Donnie and say "You call that flattening? You'll have to do way better than that if you want to play with the big kids."

It took out a significant percentage of the Syrian air force, so I would consider it effective.

I have no doubt the United States can "play with the big kids."

It took out a significant percentage of the Syrian air force, so I would consider it effective.

I have no doubt the United States can "play with the big kids."

Yeah right, the "significant percentage of the Syrian Air Force"  could have been 10 to 20 airplanes.  We have more planes on the launch deck of any carrier than Syria probably has in its entire so called Air Force,  So come on dude, what the hell are you talking about playing with the big boys with Syria as your measure!!!!  But it was 20% of the Syrian Air Force at one time and then 20% of the aircraft at the base and now just your significant percentage.  Do you or anyone in the Trump admin really know what you did beyond wag the dog !!!!!  B)

Yeah right, the "significant percentage of the Syrian Air Force" could have been 10 to 20 airplanes. We have more planes on the launch deck of any carrier than Syria probably has in its entire so called Air Force, So come on dude, what the hell are you talking about playing with the big boys with Syria as your measure!!!! But it was 20% of the Syrian Air Force at one time and then 20% of the aircraft at the base and now just your significant percentage. Do you or anyone in the Trump admin really know what you did beyond wag the dog !!!!! B)

I had heard about 20% of their air force was taken out. I consider that a significant percentage.

Perhaps it was more, perhaps it was less. I'm not in Syria to confirm the numbers, and neither are you.

Re-read the post I was responding to for greater comprehension.

I'm also not in the Trump administration, so direct your alcohol fueled rant elsewhere.

Watching the continuing meltdown of Democrats on this board is amusing, but step away from the keyboard and go outside. Take a walk. Look at the Spring flowers.

The act is stale and starting to become obsessive/compulsive.

Or Russia and China is just leading Trump by the nose since Trump think only China can solve the problem.  I can see Xi and the Chinese party milking Trump or all he is worth.  I'm thinking trade, currency manipulation, Taiwan, human rights, etc etc etc.  China is going walk all over the orange-one for what he want.  I suspect lil Kim is very use to pressure.  Is Trump!!!  B)

Led by the Nose

I believe Trump made China and Russia blink. No doubt the little brat is sending threats to Russia and China with flooding their country with refugees if they don't protect him. both China and Russia helped create NK, and now it's their problem to deal with. 

And did Vlad call him up the next day to laugh to Donnie and say "You call that flattening?  You'll have to do way better than that if you want to play with the big kids."  

Just taking a shot at a Syria-Russian airbase disrespected the former KGB agent.

Posted (edited)

I believe Trump made China and Russia blink. No doubt the little brat is sending threats to Russia and China with flooding their country with refugees if they don't protect him. both China and Russia helped create NK, and now it's their problem to deal with. 

You can believe in the Tooth Fairy but that will not make it true....

But tell me, what did Trump put before the nations of China and Russia to cause them to blink!!!  What makes you even think NK would care to threaten China or Russia?  The entire world know that the US is NK's enemy.

Check history, the US and Russia created North and South Korea when they decided to split the one Korea among the two big boys after the Japanese invaded, colonized, brutalized Korea .  Now Japan is shaking in their worn out imperialist boots over NK.  But that is the core issue and NK's desire, right or wrong in its approach, to have one Korea again.  If only the US and Russia would stop trying to build extensions of themselves around the world..... 

Damn When The Chickens Come Home To Roost....

Edited by BaySock

Posted (edited)

Just taking a shot at a Syria-Russian airbase disrespected the former KGB agent.

Keep your day job cause standup ain't your thing...  You've gone for crocodile outrage of seeing kids die over the attack to now jokes of dissin' a former KGB....

Edited by BaySock

Posted (edited)

You can believe in the Tooth Fairy but that will not make it true....

But tell me, what did Trump put before the nations of China and Russia to cause them to blink!!!  What makes you even think NK would care to threaten China or Russia?  The entire world know that the US is NK's enemy.

Check history, the US and Russia created North and South Korea when they decided to split the one Korea among the two big boys after the Japanese invaded, colonized, brutalized Korea .  Now Japan is shaking in their worn out imperialist boots over NK.  But that is the core issue and NK's desire, right or wrong in its approach, to have one Korea again.  If only the US and Russia would stop trying to build extensions of themselves around the world..... 

Damn When The Chickens Come Home To Roost....

Russia arrived in the north one month before the US towards the end of WW2 and had designs on Korea. If not for the US all of Korea would now be under communist rule. 

Edited by flyboy56

Keep your day job cause standup ain't your thing...  You've gone for crocodile outrage of seeing kids die over the attack to now jokes of dissin' a former KGB....

If you've been keeping up with my posts regarding the civil war in Syria you'd know I've always had a crocodile outrage for the atrocities committed by Assad's regime against the Syrian people back when most folks posting here had no clue what was going on in Syria until we learned Clinton wanted to arm the Syrian rebels. Most folks back then would have asked "what's Aleppo?" 

Posted (edited)

Yet they were able to mount another attack the very next day.  

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/08/syrian-warplanes-take-air-base-bombed-us-tomahawks/

Without the infrastructure to support the flights. They could have used one of several dozen active airfields to launch their aircraft but instead trucked in fuel, ammunition and aircraft servicing crews just to put on a PR stunt. The attack was meant to send a message the US could and would if necessary. 

Edited by flyboy56