Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
soulflower

Mike Flynn "likely" broke the Law

62 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, jtowne-swim said:

There is a Grand Jury in Richmond related to the Russia Probe.  As is normal in such cases the scope of their investigation is not known.

Thanks for the info....so much going on....so fast....tough to keep track. Hope I didn't offend with the Cap'n statement.

40 minutes ago, michiganjoe said:

Here we go,,,,, a business variation of what the meaning of is....is. And we thought Watergate was BS.

Take Flynn over the Bay strung from a helicopter cable by the foot.....he'll talk. Unfortunately ONCE AGAIN...the voting public is getting snow jobbed...this won't be solved till the sun nova's ....shhhessshhhh

6 hours ago, can you hear me now! said:

steve tucked his tail and left.....

judging by the fact he did not denounce flybaby's birferism or his definition of a lie, that stevie is of the same mindset....

Sorry buddy, I was doing other things today to respond right away. Yes are right he did say that. I didn't read that thread. He did only respond after JTown brought it up.

Didn't you say one time you are busy working during the day to respond to people. But here you are posting all day.

59 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

Sorry buddy, I was doing other things today to respond right away. Yes are right he did say that. I didn't read that thread. He did only respond after JTown brought it up.

Didn't you say one time you are busy working during the day to respond to people. But here you are posting all day.

I did, not all day, just until the repair guy left, which was 115 CDT or 215 EDT for you east coasters...but since you were posting in other threads it did appear you were ducking...

you still haven't answered my questions about his premises-- Obama was a Kenyan and it's only lying if you are under oath.....what say ye?

17 minutes ago, can you hear me now! said:

I did, not all day, just until the repair guy left, which was 115 CDT or 215 EDT for you east coasters...but since you were posting in other threads it did appear you were ducking...

you still haven't answered my questions about his premises-- Obama was a Kenyan and it's only lying if you are under oath.....what say ye?

I didn't know he was a Kenyan and I thought this was about taking the 5th ........

Which many people think you are hiding something when you do.

Just now, stevez51 said:

I didn't know he was a Kenyan and I thought this was about taking the 5th ........

Which many people think you are hiding something when you do.

taking the 5th is not a sign of anything other than somebody invoking their right not to self-incriminate.....Flynn can't hide his paperwork behind the fifth....

I see you've also gone back to being obtuse...will put you in the same category as flybaby....unable to have a reasonable conversation, a birfer and a morally challenged individual who believes lying is ok except under oath...good to know....

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, can you hear me now! said:

taking the 5th is not a sign of anything other than somebody invoking their right not to self-incriminate.....Flynn can't hide his paperwork behind the fifth....

I see you've also gone back to being obtuse...will put you in the same category as flybaby....unable to have a reasonable conversation, a birfer and a morally challenged individual who believes lying is ok except under oath...good to know....

So how do you feel lying about me ..???

You know if you want to insult someone you could call them by the name they use. Being childish ..???

Edited by stevez51

1 hour ago, stevez51 said:

So how do you feel lying about me ..???

You know if you want to insult someone you could call them by the name they use. Being childish ..???

Lied about you, how?...please explain. If you are referring to my taking you non-response as you agree with flybaby, I gave you 3 opportunities to agree or disagree with his premises...you offered no information stating  you didn't agree...so here is one last chance....do you agree with the birfers and do you believe lies only matter if you are under oath....these are black and white, yes or no questions.

in answer to your question at the end of your post...yes you are being childish, just like your little dig yesterday....

5 hours ago, stevez51 said:

He has on more than one occasion displayed Birther sympathies

On 4/25/2017 at 10:10 AM, soulflower said:

No wonder he wanted Immunity

WaPo:

Former national security adviser Michael Flynn likely broke the law by failing to disclose foreign income he earned from Russia and Turkey, the heads of the House Oversight Committee said Tuesday.

Committee chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) and ranking member Elijah Cummings (D-Md.) said they believe Flynn neither received permission nor fully disclosed income he earned for a speaking engagement in Russia and lobbying activities on behalf of Turkey when he applied to reinstate his security clearance, after viewing two classified memos and Flynn’s disclosure form in a private briefing Tuesday morning.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/flynn-likely-broke-the-law-by-failing-to-disclose-foreign-payments-house-committee-says/2017/04/25/249fc22c-29cc-11e7-a616-d7c8a68c1a66_story.html?utm_term=.0b5119f4ef71

Could be.  The skeptic in me, the part that has gone through an SBI, realizes it would be very easy to forget some short term job you did or an address you lived or a person you met.  Many many pages and addenda trying to remember every aspect of your life and every person you have known and person you have met or worked with.  You tend to get side tracked by researching things like addresses and phone numbers of neighbors from 20 years ago.  It is a long tough hard process.  

But that doesn't mean there aren't people who might deliberately conceal something they did.  We will see.