Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
themamba

Lee to SFA

158 posts in this topic

As has been speculated for months, Shane Lee transfers to SFA.

Going to need GA to confirm this one

Yeah it's official SF the heavy favorite to win it all again these parents moving these kids around like prostitutes 3 schools in 3 years makes no sense for a kid that's the best in the country at his position imo

Yeah it's official SF the heavy favorite to win it all again these parents moving these kids around like prostitutes 3 schools in 3 years makes no sense for a kid that's the best in the country at his position imo

it makes sense to them some how and that's all that really matter

Stop whinin' people. Look at the bright side. #1, GA can no longer claim that Gilman has three of the best players in the MIAA. #2, Gilman's demise will continue. #3, the rest of the MIAA coaches will get what's coming to them for trying to get SFA kicked out of the league. Karma is a b***h!

Going to need GA to confirm this one

You must be new. If I put it out there, it needs no confirmation by anyone.

I don't deal in minutiae, I leave that to the other guys.

Gu, you know the whining will continue, with new handles arriving.

it makes sense to them some how and that's all that really matter

Any word on the Delaware kids you mentioned earlier

You must be new. If I put it out there, it needs no confirmation by anyone.

I knew about it when it happened , I put the retraction on him transferring because I was asked by his mother(who reads the board) because it wasn't official until last Friday. Stop acting like you have some inside track on info, you got the info from the kid's Twitter!

So does this mean that your off of d-riding SJC and now slurping SFA?

I knew about it when it happened , I put the retraction on him transferring because I was asked by his mother(who reads the board) because it wasn't official until last Friday. Stop acting like you have some inside track on info, you got the info from the kid's Twitter!

So does this mean that your off of d-riding SJC and now slurping SFA?

Huh? I knew about it when it happened too, idiot. What does that have to do with anything? You sound like a little girl caught up in her feelings. Are you mad I started a thread? LMAO! You're a fool, kid.

Stop whinin' people. Look at the bright side. #1, GA can no longer claim that Gilman has three of the best players in the MIAA. #2, Gilman's demise will continue. #3, the rest of the MIAA coaches will get what's coming to them for trying to get SFA kicked out of the league. Karma is a b***h!

Gilman will still have three of the best players in the MIAA. I never said that they will have the three best players. They will have three of the top 10 players in the league. I don't think people realize just how good Spanky is. He was just as good as Shane and more versatile. Can play many positions.

Even when Gilman is down, Gilman is still winning. Remember that it's a Gilman guy pulling the strings of the league! And when he jumps ship(because he will), watch and see where his money ends up again.

Huh? I knew about it when it happened too, idiot. What does that have to do with anything? You sound like a little girl caught up in her feelings. Are you mad I started a thread? LMAO! You're a fool, kid.

You knew about what when it happened? You knew last Friday? Is that what you're saying? Please tell what happened last Friday since you knew!

So sfa will not need any kids to play both sides of the ball?

I don't believe they had to many last year play both sides. Maybe Fields

Smith also who is one of their best

I don't believe they had to many last year play both sides. Maybe Fields

So sfa will not need any kids to play both sides of the ball?

I know Silver hates to hear this, but this SFA is by far the most talented team in the state. They legit have Top 5 National talent. Could very well be the most talented team the state has ever seen before. This doesn't mean they will be the best team in the state, but they will have upwards of over 35 D1 players on their roster.

Posted (edited)

Gilman will still have three of the best players in the MIAA. I never said that they will have the three best players. They will have three of the top 10 players in the league. I don't think people realize just how good Spanky is. He was just as good as Shane and more versatile. Can play many positions.

Even when Gilman is down, Gilman is still winning. Remember that it's a Gilman guy pulling the strings of the league! And when he jumps ship(because he will), watch and see where his money ends up again.

As long as Poggi never returns to Gilman with his loads of cash, Gilman will always be a second-tier team in the MIAA. Btw, last year's MIAA trophy went to SFA even though a Gilman guy was pulling the strings with an ex-Gilman coaching staff. Gilman, the institution, was not happy about that. Edited by TheGuru

GA I agree one paper most talented roster every in this state.

This is will be his fourth school he was originally enrolled at McDonogh after he got turned down at Gilman.  If you listen to some folks over at Gilman during his first year it was always his first choice and the school he always wanted to be at.   Guess cash trumps all.  

As long as Poggi never returns to Gilman with his loads of cash, Gilman will always be a second-tier team in the MIAA.

Along with CHC 

I don't understand how though with all the so called D1 talent every year. Is it the coaching?

Along with CHC