Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
themamba

Lee to SFA

158 posts in this topic

It matters not. As long as CHC has a winning record and beats Gilman and Loyola every year then that football foundation is happy.

Every year? They lucked up and beat Gilman last year because of poor coaching decisions. Gilman returns more than CHC and a pissed off Spanky. Not beating Gilman this year, no matter whose coaching.

Yeah it's official SF the heavy favorite to win it all again these parents moving these kids around like prostitutes 3 schools in 3 years makes no sense for a kid that's the best in the country at his position imo

I missed this comment before. I normally would agree with you on this subject, but I don't think you can put everybody's situation in one category. SJC is a sinking ship(like I said months ago) and their coach is ruining that program. If Shane's parents were about pimpin him out, he could have easily gone the IMG route. They have been after him hard!

I'm sure you've heard the stories about the coach at SJC. Kid's having coaches there to visit them and the coach not allowing the kid to talk to them. Kids and parents being berated by him. Kids not getting offers. Kids like the Hall kid(whose dad is on the staff), being All Metro but not getting one damn offer and leaves and SFA gets him an offer his first week there. Kids not developing as players and even some regressing after they transfer there.

Shane truly never wanted to leave Gilman, but they did what they felt was best for them. His heart was obviously with that staff and they remained loyal to him. Why stay somewhere that is obviously pretty disfunctional and your heart isn't into it?

What position does Spanky play and is he that good

What position does Spanky play and is he that good

Yes, he's that good. He will immediately be one of the best players in the league and state. He can play multiple positions. Two years ago as a ninth grader, he started a couple of games at safety and had three TD's at RB. I haven't seen him since last football season. I don't think he will play RB much this year because I think he will probably be too tall for the position. Will probably be moved around all over and more than likely they will start him at LB.

Thought Spanky was in the C/O 18 because he played with mohoco with the Willis kid

Posted (edited)

Every year? They lucked up and beat Gilman last year because of poor coaching decisions. Gilman returns more than CHC and a pissed off Spanky. Not beating Gilman this year, no matter whose coaching.

I'm talking about CHC/Gilman football A.B. (After Biff). Poor coaching decisions weren't the reason that Booker and DiCerbo didn't take BJ Watson to the ground on that long TD run or that Gravette snatched the game winning TD from that Greyhound DB's hands. Edited by TheGuru

Poor coaching decisions weren't the reason that Booker and DiCerbo didn't wrap up BJ Watson on that long TD or that Gravette snatched the game winning TD from that DBs hands.

Poor coaching was to go for an onside kick up by two TD's that gave CHC a short field and led to Watson TD. And don't get me started on that push off for a TD to win the game.

Thought Spanky was in the C/O 18 because he played with mohoco with the Willis kid

Nope, Class of 2019. He did play on that team and the team afterwards with Shane.

Poor coaching was to go for an onside kick up by two TD's that gave CHC a short field and led to Watson TD. And don't get me started on that push off for a TD to win the game.

Excuses are tools of incompetence...

Guru I'm hearing your nephew will be at SF this year I hope they can im get some offers and he has a break out senior year

Nah GA I haven't heard any stories about the SJ coaches but what I'm seeing is a pattern of elite talent hopping around instead of placing their own in print on a team and leading a particular team to a ship or more meaningful wins idk Lees situation at all I just a area of followers and not enough leaders that's all

I missed this comment before. I normally would agree with you on this subject, but I don't think you can put everybody's situation in one category. SJC is a sinking ship(like I said months ago) and their coach is ruining that program. If Shane's parents were about pimpin him out, he could have easily gone the IMG route. They have been after him hard!

I'm sure you've heard the stories about the coach at SJC. Kid's having coaches there to visit them and the coach not allowing the kid to talk to them. Kids and parents being berated by him. Kids not getting offers. Kids like the Hall kid(whose dad is on the staff), being All Metro but not getting one damn offer and leaves and SFA gets him an offer his first week there. Kids not developing as players and even some regressing after they transfer there.

Shane truly never wanted to leave Gilman, but they did what they felt was best for them. His heart was obviously with that staff and they remained loyal to him. Why stay somewhere that is obviously pretty disfunctional and your heart isn't into it?

SJC is screaming that they just got the best 8th grade recruiting class in the country by far. I know it's to deflect from the players transferring out, but will they be able to keep these kids for four years on military road nw? Transferring within the WCAC is almost unheard of these days. I know Littleton ended up there. Did Larkins? Aren't these kids connected enough to the players leaving to hear the horror stories? Whatever is going on at SJC is super strange. I don't understand it at all.

Excuses are tools of incompetence...

Truest thing that has been said on here all day. As I've noted before, all that's really left on this forum is whining and excuses. Not a good look, by any means.

Mamba this forum was built on whining and excuses

SJC is screaming that they just got the best 8th grade recruiting class in the country by far. I know it's to deflect from the players transferring out, but will they be able to keep these kids for four years on military road nw? Transferring within the WCAC is almost unheard of these days. I know Littleton ended up there. Did Larkins? Aren't these kids connected enough to the players leaving to hear the horror stories? Whatever is going on at SJC is super strange. I don't understand it at all.

Last I heard about Larkins was that he was either staying at Gilman or going to SFA. Even if they truly have the best 8th grade class(my money is on SFA and the Top VA kids they're bringing in), they won't be able to keep them. Just heard today that they will probably lose another HUGE returning player.

Last I heard about Larkins was that he was either staying at Gilman or going to SFA. Even if they truly have the best 8th grade class(my money is on SFA and the Top VA kids they're bringing in), they won't be able to keep them. Just heard today that they will probably lose another HUGE returning player.

If the kids don't like the coach, it won't matter how much money sjc has the kids will leave. If they don't like you they won't play for you. It's a different era these days. As far as losing another HUGE player I can only think of 2 guys that are their top upperclassman. Assuming it's an upper classman that is.

Mamba this forum was built on whining and excuses

I'd disagree, Gooch. There used to be a lot more substance, not the 'Gossip Girl' thing that dominates the board today. People that actually went to games. Analysis. Not the same opinion on the same topic re-hashed by the same handles every day. We hate SFA. We hate SJC. We hate Wise. We hate publics. Same old, same old, every day. The rumor accuracy on here is at about 11%. The board many days is filled with just foolishness. Hypocrisy abounds. You just happen to come on when it really sucks, led by the whining and excuses. I'd rather hear about, say, a slew of transfers, even if it is another far-fetched fantasy. Crazy predictions, no matter how asinine they sound. Maybe it is a message board thing, because I don't come across people filled with so much negativity in everyday life. Or piggy-backers, for that matter. Its strange.

If the kids don't like the coach, it won't matter how much money sjc has the kids will leave. If they don't like you they won't play for you. It's a different era these days. As far as losing another HUGE player I can only think of 2 guys that are their top upperclassman. Assuming it's an upper classman that is.

It's an upperclassman, so it would be one of the two you're thinking of. They're going to get pounded with that schedule.

It's an upperclassman, so it would be one of the two you're thinking of. They're going to get pounded with that schedule.

I was thinking cam Goode or bangda (spelling) who's the real deal. But he's an 18 year old current sophomore. Going to be a junior next year. I don't think anyone would want to touch him. Under the rule he technically isn't allowed to play after next season.

I was thinking cam Goode or bangda (spelling) who's the real deal. But he's an 18 year old current sophomore. Going to be a junior next year. I don't think anyone would want to touch him. Under the rule he technically isn't allowed to play after next season.

Got to love 'real deals'.

Guru I'm hearing your nephew will be at SF this year I hope they can im get some offers and he has a break out senior year

I have a nephew who's a sophomore a Mervo who should make varsity. I have a cousin who was at St. Paul's who you may be talking about. If we are talking about the same person then I have a vested interest in SFA, lol!

18 year old 10th grader is ridiculous

Family is family Guru I hope he does well down there