Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
themamba

Lee to SFA

158 posts in this topic

Does anyone have a good idea (list) of who has transferred in so far

I want to know who left, transferred out because several of the hold overs won't see the field with all the kids coming in

Does anyone have a good idea (list) of who has transferred in so far

Any word on the two Delaware guys you talked about earlier

I want to know who left, transferred out because several of the hold overs won't see the field with all the kids coming in

Compete

Compete

Can't compete when the coaches down there don't allow it by transferring 4 and 5 stars.  Promises come along with those kids.

Posted (edited)

On 4/28/2017 at 9:42 AM, bleedingorangeandblack said:

Compete

Bingo! First it was SFA sucks, they should be relegated to the 'B' or 'C'. Now its - they're too good, some of the kids won't have a chance to participate in games (code for, my team is going to get blown out). Talk about rich in lunacy.

Edited by themamba

Any word on the two Delaware guys you talked about earlier

i haven't heard anything. I would guess they'd wait until the summertime.

I am surprised they would even look at more RB. The freshman Savage last year was a beast and they have Hall coming from SJC.

I am surprised they would even look at more RB. The freshman Savage last year was a beast and they have Hall coming from SJC.

Hall is already there and his main position is WR.

18 year old 10th grader wtf

I agree totally. My son plays 3 varsity sports for his school  in the MIAA and is a 16 year old junior. He has friends come to he house that are "old" 18 year old juniors. It is getting out of hand.    

I agree totally. My son plays 3 varsity sports for his school in the MIAA and is a 16 year old junior. He has friends come to he house that are "old" 18 year old juniors. It is getting out of hand.

Was always amazed at that in Maryland. In Ohio, I was an old senior because I turned 18 before Sem 1 of my senior year was over.

Can't compete when the coaches down there don't allow it by transferring 4 and 5 stars. Promises come along with those kids.

The do the same thing at the next level which some of these kids are hoping to reach

Right?

Was always amazed at that in Maryland. In Ohio, I was an old senior because I turned 18 before Sem 1 of my senior year was over.

I played three sports in HS (football, hoops and baseball), played two in college at the D1 level (football and baseball (baseball scholarship). I played my senior year of HS football at the rip old age of 16. Started my first college football game at 17. It's a joke to a have 19 year old HS students.   

SFA football could care less about East Baltimore, they're building IMG East

You already know how this crew gets down from their time at Gilman, the pockets are deep, but they outwork a lot of staffs and put those kids where they want to be. Can't knock the hustle

MacGregor is the High D1 plug

SFA football could care less about East Baltimore, they're building IMG East

You already know how this crew gets down from their time at Gilman, the pockets are deep, but they outwork a lot of staffs and put those kids where they want to be. Can't knock the hustle

MacGregor is the High D1 plug

We shall see how many actually qualify and are on rosters next year.

SFA is going to be loaded with tons of talent from all over the place. They have the boy Jaeyln Duncan (OT) from Northern. I dont think there Offensive Line will be Top Notch. You have a couple key players like dalcourt and duncan but just pretty much it. The other 2 guards and center from last year wasnt all that experience. The 2 seniors are leaving. They had this big boy named of Donovan Robinson i think he was number 78, heard he was having problems at SFA. I think they will regret what they have done, This boy is something special when he buys in the program and be a student of the game. If he would of played this year no doubt in my mind that he would of been 1 of the top OL in the nation. I wonder what school he will end up at, I seen him at a camp this past year he about 6'5 330 and tell my why he moves so well to big. He almost moves like a WR. I wish i had a way to get in contact with him... but anyways SFA is loaded and going to be a very talented team. Eyabi Anoma is returning, #2 in the country. Jaelyn Duncan #49 in country. Its just going to be blow out city in the MIAA. Get your popcorn ready.

I wouldnt even be surprise if he blow up with 30-40 offers during senior year only, people will say im crazy, But i see the future

I wouldnt even be surprise if he blow up with 30-40 offers during senior year only, people will say im crazy, But i see the future

Who are you referring to ?

Who are you referring to ?

Donovan Robinson big Oline from SFA

The 2018 Kid Donovan Robinson (OL) Very Fundamental. I think the problem with this year at SFA is that he couldnt adjust to the new setting. He from PG County. IMO I think he is more fundamentally sound and more technique than the other lineman at SFA. I need to get in contact with this young man, if anybody know him let me know

The 2018 Kid Donovan Robinson (OL) Very Fundamental. I think the problem with this year at SFA is that he couldnt adjust to the new setting. He from PG County. IMO I think he is more fundamentally sound and more technique than the other lineman at SFA. I need to get in contact with this young man, if anybody know him let me know

Did he leave SFA, he did not play much last year did he?