Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
themamba

Lee to SFA

158 posts in this topic

araiderfan right on my man... Im not telling my age on here but im around 46-54... Im a Gilman Graduate. Im a very good friend of Holley... Like i said Poggi and crew know me too. Been around a long time.

I agree, it gets funnier and funnier.

I was trying to go visit Poggi and Crew but my lack of confidence is stopping me from that... SFA is in the center of the quote on quote "Hood" Im just a typical white man from Roland Park, Im not stepping foot over there in them parts

On 5/3/2017 at 11:12 AM, DMVSportsAnalyst said:

By the way Im coach Jefferson Thats what the kids call me. Ask some of the local kids about me. I know what im talking about especially in local DMV Football

Coach Jefferson from Charm City?

1 hour ago, Tiger1012 said:

Coach Jefferson from Charm City?

haha... No its not

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 7:11 AM, DMVSportsAnalyst said:

GA Just want to talk about gilman all the time lol.... Theres nothing else to talk about... Gilman not doing jack in no sports...Since the god of gilman left which is biff left you guys already knew where this was going DOWN HILL

Not doing jack in Sports? If there is a more dominant squash team in the country tell me who. It's the greyhounds that's who. Trust me it's not easy and they are very good athletes.

On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 3:10 PM, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Poor coaching was to go for an onside kick up by two TD's that gave CHC a short field and led to Watson TD. And don't get me started on that push off for a TD to win the game.

GA,

IF CHC beats Gilman is it always luck? Punt-gate? They really seem to be unlucky a great deal. Why?

1 hour ago, 58Colts said:

Not doing jack in Sports? If there is a more dominant squash team in the country tell me who. It's the greyhounds that's who. Trust me it's not easy and they are very good athletes.

Listen Man... Im sorry to say Gilman is nothing, its very sad when it comes from a Alumni.