Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eaglesinsider

2017 Ravens 7-on-7

57 posts in this topic

I think they've been pretty good for past 3 years and already got better.  MIAA is tough conference and they played GC to 1 point game last year as well.  No MIAA team will beat SFA in this new era of money buying 20+ transfers but MSJ is always in top half with Holzer.  The change has already happened.

2016  - 7 w - 4 l

2015 - 8 w - 3 l

2014 - 8w - 3l

Well you gotta give some of that credit to Blake, he got the ball rolling on that and Holzer has kept it going

39 minutes ago, jbmad said:

Well you gotta give some of that credit to Blake, he got the ball rolling on that and Holzer has kept it going

Not sure if one winning season in five years is rolling, maybe moved it.  

7 minutes ago, DJ88 said:

Not sure if one winning season in five years is rolling, maybe moved it.  

Yeah but the players from 2 of last three winning seasons were Blakes

Posted (edited)

Yea  Blake got players in from what I understand but still couldn't win. Seems coaching gotten them over the hump from a team that usually runs in the bottom 2 to 3 to being talked about as a contender the last two years.  Having worked with Rich at Westlake high school I'm biased but can tell you he's won everywhere he's been regardless of the talent. Very good coach and I do understand there are some very good coaches in this league. I personally was very surprised the level of coaching being a public school guy in southern Maryland most of my life until I started following my nephews up at the school. We all knew back then when he came to be the DC he was a very fast rising young coach with a lot of talent. Take that for what it is worth from a washed up coach.

Edited by OldBallCoach