Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PinkFlamingo

Miserable Users?

11 posts in this topic

I was checking out all this newness, and if you click on Online Users, there's a category called Miserable Users. 

Huh? :mellow:

lol

Not sure what it entails here, but on some boards a "Miserable User" has a hard time logging on or posting.  It's to discourage users who don't play well with others but who don't realize that the board is trying to make it hard for them to post,  I'm surprised if such a designation would be visible by most users.

10 hours ago, PinkFlamingo said:

I was checking out all this newness, and if you click on Online Users, there's a category called Miserable Users. 

lol

Bah - Humbug! :P

?

15 hours ago, Baltimatt said:

Not sure what it entails here, but on some boards a "Miserable User" has a hard time logging on or posting.  It's to discourage users who don't play well with others but who don't realize that the board is trying to make it hard for them to post,  I'm surprised if such a designation would be visible by most users.

I believe one earns the title after they come back with their 13th user name....

On 5/4/2017 at 8:36 PM, PinkFlamingo said:

lol

I clinked it on but didn't see miserable users. Does it show who's miserable ..???

21 hours ago, Norman said:

I believe one earns the title after they come back with their 13th user name....

Is there a like button? .....

Hadn't looked in there before. Wow! Loads of "Guests"! Why don't they get a username & sign in? Why bother with a Forum unless you chime in sometime? I'll check out the Miserable section & look around for what else might be there.

1 hour ago, Bartman said:

Hadn't looked in there before. Wow! Loads of "Guests"! Why don't they get a username & sign in? Why bother with a Forum unless you chime in sometime? I'll check out the Miserable section & look around for what else might be there.

You can sign in anonymously, then you appear as Guest on the activity list.  

So when this forum was revamped why keep the reputation points if you cannot add or subtract from them.

Funny thing in all the points thing is the leader with over 54 million has no content.

Why do Demopublican and the OP need their own category?