Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HSFBLover

St Frances Bigs

182 posts in this topic

So I finally had some real free time to do absolutely nothing at work yesterday, and decided to try and find what SFA has bought in so far this off season and I was amazed....

the OL alone is one of the biggest differences I see compared to years past.

Based off what I found on Rivals their line will be one of the largest I've seen on a high school roster by far. And that's including IMG, and Gilman.

2018 Donavan Robinson 6"7 345

2018 JaeLyn Duncan  6"6 301

2019 Anthony Ogudo 6"8 260

2019 Tayquon Johnson 6"3 290

2019 Darion Dalcourt 6"4 270

Then to go a little further... the overall team size in general is pretty impressive

2018 DE Eyabi Anoma 6"5 225

2018 WR Randy fields 6"3 180

2018 WR Tyree Henry (who's a beast) 6"4 220

2018 ATH Alvontray Foster 6"4 205

2018 DT Ben Amidi 6"3 285

2019 LB Shane Lee (also a beast child) 6"2 230

2019 QB Jalon Jones 6"3 180

2020 DE Clowney (Relation?) 6"5 200

2020 RB Osman Savage (looks good on tape) 6"1 220

I know these are just a few guys but I know GA has said they are bringing even more guys in. SFA will surely be a good looking team that's for sure.

anyone else know of any other guys coming in that will be difference makers ?

Posted (edited)

I'm drunk and just getting in. You don't even have the other two confirmed SJC transfers, Kwincy Hall and Jamal Sherin. They have more coming in, I'm sure of that. 

Edited by GREYHOUND ALUM

Savage doesn't just look good on tape, he's a beast. Clowney is related to Jadaveon. He needs to show it on the field though. Tyree Henry wouldn't be playing football again if that was my child. Fields is better than him, btw. Fields is a top 5 player statewide. Best player on the team beside Shane. 

SFA Has a ton of Athletes coming... They will be talented. I think the boys thats coming in from Public school would have a hard time adjusting. Like Jalon Jones, Looked at his highlight tape he doesnt play nobody thats quality. Same with Duncan, his highlight tape is of him going against 5'11 210 Defenders, they are well smaller than him. I think duncan would probably be ok at SFA, but i think he will need bring more aggression if he want to play at sfa, what he was doing in Calvert County is not going to fly at SFA. Shane Is going to bring it, Im pretty hype over him. I think that will be one of the best transfers they brought in. Clowney is still young, he still has time to develop. Like GA said he needs to play like jadevon cousin, right now he doesnt he has a lot of work to do. Jamal Sherin is not much of a factor. SFA has tons of athletes, They are bringing in talent.

Also, A word is going around that SFA is getting sponsored by Jordan next year. They will be the first football HS to be sponsor by Jordan. They will be the Michigan of Baltimore lol. 

You know Jamal had a good year at ST Johns last season. The public school sr lineman that transfered in from Baltimore Douglass last season played well at sfa, so if u can play it doesn't matter if it's public or private. All miaa d-lineman are not  6-4 265, several smaller kids. 

55 minutes ago, city40blast said:

You know Jamal had a good year at ST Johns last season. The public school sr lineman that transfered in from Baltimore Douglass last season played well at sfa, so if u can play it doesn't matter if it's public or private. All miaa d-lineman are not  6-4 265, several smaller kids. 

One thing SFA has, is very good oline coaches. They coach up kids. Would say linebacker, RB and OL are their strengths as coaches. Very weak at the QB and WR positions, solid at DB not great. 

True GA, but the qb just got offered by Alabama, he is a stud. 

Just now, city40blast said:

True GA, but the qb just got offered by Alabama, he is a stud. 

Oh, the QB is the real deal. Loved his tape. Let's see what they do with him. SFA was much better last year as far as play calling than they ever were at Gilman.  

Ga you say they are weak at WR and QB , are you saying they are weak in comparison to how strong they will be at OL,RB, and LB? 

Because to me with the QB, and Fields, Hall, henry, and the other young buck that transferred from a public at Receiver, one would say that has to be one of the best groups in the state 

5 minutes ago, HSFBLover said:

Ga you say they are weak at WR and QB , are you saying they are weak in comparison to how strong they will be at OL,RB, and LB? 

Because to me with the QB, and Fields, Hall, henry, and the other young buck that transferred from a public at Receiver, one would say that has to be one of the best groups in the state 

I didn't say they were weak there, I said they are weak coaching wise there. They're not weak anywhere, athlete wise. 

SFA is going to be very talented, They are stealing talent from everywhere especially from SJC.

i wonder what sjc looking like? They have one of the top 5 Schedules in the nation. The coach must be a fool scheduling national teams without players that can play

15 minutes ago, DMVSportsAnalyst said:

SFA is going to be very talented, They are stealing talent from everywhere especially from SJC.

SJC "stole" talent from other schools in their failed bid to overtake DeMatha.

45 minutes ago, TheGuru said:

SJC "stole" talent from other schools in their failed bid to overtake DeMatha.

I do agree. How the heck you have people from all over come to SJC and still couldnt win the WCAC. Smh... Had A 5 star OT, Cam Spence, Kofi Wardlow, Kasim Hill, ed lee and more people. One thing i Like about Dematha is that they dont do to much recruiting as SFA and SJC does, They work with they got.

1 minute ago, DMVSportsAnalyst said:

I do agree. How the heck you have people from all over come to SJC and still couldnt win the WCAC. Smh... Had A 5 star OT, Cam Spence, Kofi Wardlow, Kasim Hill, ed lee and more people. One thing i Like about Dematha is that they dont do to much recruiting as SFA and SJC does, They work with they got.

What? I hope you mean they don't do much recruiting high school kids from other schools as SJC. They recruit as hard as any school in the area, outside of probably SFA. 

3 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

What? I hope you mean they don't do much recruiting high school kids from other schools as SJC. They recruit as hard as any school in the area, outside of probably SFA. 

I dont see to many kids that transfer in Dematha. I remeber Robbie Robinson transfer in from VA. Most of them cats on DM squad been there since freshman year. This year they will probably be recruiting as hard as SFA because they play Gorman! Dematha only has 2 key O lineman which is Evan Gregory and Austin Fontaine, And Austin fontaine is really a Defensive guy... So they basically have 1 offensive lineman that is a factor. They have a couple of underclassmen but they not ready yet. They have big dude thats 6'8 like 315lbs 10th grade, but he still has a lot of work to do. I probably dont have Dematha Taking the WCAC this year unless they make a big recruiting move. SFA will be #1 in the state of MD next year. Dematha needs DB's, Olineman is their biggest need,  RB's, LB's they need just about everything

14 minutes ago, DMVSportsAnalyst said:

I dont see to many kids that transfer in Dematha. I remeber Robbie Robinson transfer in from VA. Most of them cats on DM squad been there since freshman year. This year they will probably be recruiting as hard as SFA because they play Gorman! Dematha only has 2 key O lineman which is Evan Gregory and Austin Fontaine, And Austin fontaine is really a Defensive guy... So they basically have 1 offensive lineman that is a factor. They have a couple of underclassmen but they not ready yet. They have big dude thats 6'8 like 315lbs 10th grade, but he still has a lot of work to do. I probably dont have Dematha Taking the WCAC this year unless they make a big recruiting move. SFA will be #1 in the state of MD next year. Dematha needs DB's, Olineman is their biggest need,  RB's, LB's they need just about everything

They definitely don't need RB's. They have a superstar over there in the Delaware kid. 

26 minutes ago, DMVSportsAnalyst said:

DeMatha will be very deep at DB, WR, RB and LB. They return a lot at those spots. They are going to have to plug a couple of spots on the OL, though I've heard they like what they have stepping in. The biggest questions with DM are the new QB and at DE. They have had absolute studs coming off the edge over the past few years. 

Posted (edited)

39 minutes ago, DMVSportsAnalyst said:

Who is gonna beat them for the title?

Edited by RM7

16 minutes ago, Silverbullet said:

DeMatha will be very deep at DB, WR, RB and LB. They return a lot at those spots. They are going to have to plug a couple of spots on the OL, though I've heard they like what they have stepping in. The biggest questions with DM are the new QB and at DE. They have had absolute studs coming off the edge over the past few years. 

They have John Morgan DE 2018, The QB position is shaky, its 50/50 that he might produce well, Everyone say He is better than Beau English, people say Beau English only started because of the chemistry with the coaches, if it wasnt for that he wouldnt be starting

12 minutes ago, RM7 said:

Who is gonna beat them for the title?

I think SJC might have a good chance this year due to DM losing key players but also sjc is losing players, But SJC always bring in these highly ranked players than DM

3 minutes ago, DMVSportsAnalyst said:

I think SJC might have a good chance this year due to DM losing key players but also sjc is losing players, But SJC always bring in these highly ranked players than DM

SJC hasn't beaten DM in 23 years and have little chance to do it this year. They lose their best players, they will have a long long season ahead of them. 

4 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

SJC hasn't beaten DM in 23 years and have little chance to do it this year. They lose their best players, they will have a long long season ahead of them. 

GA SJC Almost Pulled it off Last Year, They got too comfortable And lost the lead. I think they can pull the same thing this year especially with the new QB they got, Kevin Doyle Check him out