Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HSFBLover

St Frances Bigs

182 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, DMVSportsAnalyst said:

GA SJC Almost Pulled it off Last Year, They got too comfortable And lost the lead. I think they can pull the same thing this year especially with the new QB they got, Kevin Doyle Check him out

SJC doesn't have half of the talent this coming season as they had last fall. Doyle is not Hill. The OL is taking a step back. Losing Lee is massive on defense. The RB's are about as good as it gets. They will be very good, but will get beat up OOS and lose steam fast. SJC isn't going anywhere with all the kids they bring in. I just don't think this is the year they get over the hump.

DM will be better than last year. They will have kids blow up this season like the RB that GA mentioned. They were very young at the skill positions last season after McFarland went down and that playing time was priceless for the young guys. The new QB has been on varsity since he was a freshman. He'll know what he has to do to get the job done. 

56 minutes ago, DMVSportsAnalyst said:

GA SJC Almost Pulled it off Last Year, They got too comfortable And lost the lead. I think they can pull the same thing this year especially with the new QB they got, Kevin Doyle Check him out

Not only do I know about Doyle, I've seen him play before. You do know he was benched last year at Malvern right? Very overrated. 

38 minutes ago, Silverbullet said:

SJC doesn't have half of the talent this coming season as they had last fall. Doyle is not Hill. The OL is taking a step back. Losing Lee is massive on defense. The RB's are about as good as it gets. They will be very good, but will get beat up OOS and lose steam fast. SJC isn't going anywhere with all the kids they bring in. I just don't think this is the year they get over the hump.

DM will be better than last year. They will have kids blow up this season like the RB that GA mentioned. They were very young at the skill positions last season after McFarland went down and that playing time was priceless for the young guys. The new QB has been on varsity since he was a freshman. He'll know what he has to do to get the job done. 

You can't seriously believe that DM will be better than last year. Just in the lines alone, makes them weaker than last year. 

10 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Not only do I know about Doyle, I've seen him play before. You do know he was benched last year at Malvern right? Very overrated. 

Ohh... I didnt know that. I thought Doyle was the truth. Everyone talking about him like hes better than kasim and stuff lol.

Little birdie in a tree says there is a VERY good Chance that Leddie brown Will be at SFA next year.

he added offers from OSU, UCLA, And Bama This past thirsday, which made me assume he wouldn't leave Delaware but who knows

2 minutes ago, HSFBLover said:

Little birdie in a tree says there is a VERY good Chance that Leddie brown Will be at SFA next year.

he added offers from OSU, UCLA, And Bama This past thirsday, which made me assume he wouldn't leave Delaware but who knows

I was told it was a done deal with him going there, could be wrong. I've always been a big fan of that kid. It's ridiculous the amount of kids that SFA is bringing in. These games will be ugly.

I have a strong feeling this could be their last season in the league. I just don't believe the other teams will continue to put up with this. 

SFA Is on the roll with theses transfers... its crazy last year it was like 25 transfers, This year looking like 50+ Transfers its crazy

The point is that i dont get why is Poggi and crew bringing all these transfers just to win the MIAA? I would compete on a national schedule And drop out of the miaa. They can compete on a national schedule. To win the MIAA you dont need a lot of 5 stars recruits and stuff, I think they are doing it to make a statement to the other coaches in the MIAA that they can build a bad *** team if they want too. It doesnt make sense to bring all these guys in to play in the MIAA. I would drop out of the MIAA and go independent like IMG, and compete across the nation. What you guys think?

23 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

You can't seriously believe that DM will be better than last year. Just in the lines alone, makes them weaker than last year. 

I 100% believe that and I'm not the only one. There is a reason they scheduled Bishop Gorman. 

8 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

I was told it was a done deal with him going there, could be wrong. I've always been a big fan of that kid. It's ridiculous the amount of kids that SFA is bringing in. These games will be ugly.

I have a strong feeling this could be their last season in the league. I just don't believe the other teams will continue to put up with this. 

And honestly what benefit is there for them to being in the MIAA right now. It would only hold them back.

only benefit I see is scheduling 

No benefits to playing I  the MIAA any more for SFA,  Poggi proved long ago that he could buy a winning team. Now with no rules it's just a joke

29 minutes ago, HSFBLover said:

And honestly what benefit is there for them to being in the MIAA right now. It would only hold them back.

only benefit I see is scheduling 

They need a league. Even teams like Gorman play in a league. You have to have serious money to do a total National schedule. You should know this from your ECA days. Poggi has long money, but not WME money(parent company of IMG). It won't last if they go that route. 

32 minutes ago, Silverbullet said:

I 100% believe that and I'm not the only one. There is a reason they scheduled Bishop Gorman. 

I guess we will see, I'm not sold on that QB like you. 

Poggi money is long, He was flying in to SFA games in a private jet... When the young man tyree henry got hurt, everyone say Mcgreggor called Poggi, and poggi was in practice at university of michigan and it took Poggi a hour to get to the hospital. Everyone say poggi is paying for everyone to go to SFA. They said poggi is building the school up, like it his lol. Even heard that he brought Ipads for the school, and the school wont tell who brought them. lol its crazy. 

Biff Is a god to them kids, they bow down when they see poggi. I was at Loyola vs St frances game last year, Them kids treat biff like a king. Mcgreggor and the rest of the coaching staff Go right a long too. Im having a general conversation with mcgreggor dealing with football, Mcgreggor and the rest of the coaches is on biff Bandwagon. Its like biff is sabotaging them to be minions. Its crazy. You have to walk up to talk to them and you know what im trying to say

Don't count out GC in the wcac. The culture is changing there. 

15 minutes ago, gc06 said:

Don't count out GC in the wcac. The culture is changing there. 

GC wont be jack. Their admissions is to strict, they would never bring in talent. 

36 minutes ago, DMVSportsAnalyst said:

GC wont be jack. Their admissions is to strict, they would never bring in talent. 

The current freshman and sophomore classes are pretty loaded. Definitely enough talent to compete well

6 hours ago, Silverbullet said:

Hey been busy with work an hitting colleges this offseason not in tune this year yet.      Who are the candidates to be under center this for the stags?

1 hour ago, gc06 said:

The current freshman and sophomore classes are pretty loaded. Definitely enough talent to compete well

They are young, they still need time to develop. So you telling me that GC is going to be a bunch of freshman and sophomores competing with mainly junior and seniors from other teams? GC Will always be GC. Bob milloy wanted to bring in studs but the school wouldnt let him. Another thing about GC is that they dont give out a lot of Financial Aid to the students which send recruits else where. 

7 hours ago, Silverbullet said:

Do you really want to know why they scheduled gorman... Im going to tell you the god honest truth. They scheduled Gorman because DM is scared to play SFA. DM doesnt want to play SFA, the coaches on both sides dont like each other due to a certain situation. SFA wanted to add DM to the schedule Since last year and Elijah Brooks refused. Then Mcgreggor and them wanted to have a MIAA vs WCAC thing where the champions of the miaa which is SFA and the champions of WCAC which is DM play a game, But elijah Brooks refused. SFA was telling DM they scared and so forth. So Head Coach Elijah Brooks scheduled Gorman to show Biff and them that he is not scared of competition, He just doesnt want to play them, due to the conflict they have. Does that make sense?

Dematha going around saying slick stuff about poggi and crew. Dematha wanted Jaeyln Duncan and couple more kids for a long time. All the kids DM wanted ended up at SFA. So Dematha is going around town saying why do kids want to go to that Broke a$$ School, its across from a jail, saying the coaches dont care about the players, saying the school is a junk yard and a whole bunch of stuff. Talking bad about the coaches and the school. They even talk slick about Mcgreggor, saying what his Old a$$ doing at SFA, On the bandwagon of poggi. 

14 minutes ago, DMVSportsAnalyst said:

Do you really want to know why they scheduled gorman... Im going to tell you the god honest truth. They scheduled Gorman because DM is scared to play SFA. DM doesnt want to play SFA, the coaches on both sides dont like each other due to a certain situation. SFA wanted to add DM to the schedule Since last year and Elijah Brooks refused. Then Mcgreggor and them wanted to have a MIAA vs WCAC thing where the champions of the miaa which is SFA and the champions of WCAC which is DM play a game, But elijah Brooks refused. SFA was telling DM they scared and so forth. So Head Coach Elijah Brooks scheduled Gorman to show Biff and them that he is not scared of competition, He just doesnt want to play them, due to the conflict they have. Does that make sense?

So DeMatha scheduled the reigning national champ because they don't like what the coaches did on the way out of DM years ago? No, that doesn't make any sense. I don't know how SFA would have anything to do with that...

And Elijah doesn't care if they play SFA or not. It has a lot to do with the way DM operates. It goes back to Morgan Wootten not scheduling John Thompson's teams. As soon as you start yapping about DM being afraid you get black balled. 

13 minutes ago, DMVSportsAnalyst said:

Dematha going around saying slick stuff about poggi and crew. Dematha wanted Jaeyln Duncan and couple more kids for a long time. All the kids DM wanted ended up at SFA. So Dematha is going around town saying why do kids want to go to that Broke a$$ School, its across from a jail, saying the coaches dont care about the players, saying the school is a junk yard and a whole bunch of stuff. Talking bad about the coaches and the school. They even talk slick about Mcgreggor, saying what his Old a$$ doing at SFA, On the bandwagon of poggi. 

I'm surprised it took you so long to get on topic. You usually lose all control just a few hours into your new forum handle. 

1 hour ago, RM7 said:

Hey been busy with work an hitting colleges this offseason not in tune this year yet.      Who are the candidates to be under center this for the stags?

Tyler Lenhart(6'3 190lbs) is the senior who is being talked about. Pro style QB. Has some interest from a few colleges, but I'm sure they need more game tape. Cornell offered, but I honestly don't know how Ivy offers work. Is it just guaranteed admission?