Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HSFBLover

St Frances Bigs

182 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Silverbullet said:

So DeMatha scheduled the reigning national champ because they don't like what the coaches did on the way out of DM years ago? No, that doesn't make any sense. I don't know how SFA would have anything to do with that...

And Elijah doesn't care if they play SFA or not. It has a lot to do with the way DM operates. It goes back to Morgan Wootten not scheduling John Thompson's teams. As soon as you start yapping about DM being afraid you get black balled. 

I know  the truth hurts. I went to Gilman. I know the guy Poggi and my brother went to William & Mary with Brooks. My brother is currently a Recruiting Analyst for Under Armour, he talks to diffrent teams in the northeast region. With that being said I know what im talking about. Like I said Before, Im older than 45 years of age, I been around a long time to know the facts. 

So DM did you play football at Gilman back in the early 80s

SilverBullet I know Poggi And Crew very well. Biff is a good guy. He took take care of my nephew that played football under him. My nephew also attended gilman. When I mean took care of him, I mean literally had his own room at poggi house and everything. I don't know Elijah that well, but i hear good things about him. What Im saying isnt coming from me, This is whats going around town. Im done with the football world. I had my fun times coaching up good players and just being around the kids period. You can go around town Asking whos Coach Jefferson, everybody will tell you. Im a white guy that keeps the facts. Everyone takes me as a joke because i Grew up a couple blocks from Gilman (Roland Park). If anybody on here wants to snacking or lunching, please feel free to let me know. I would love to talk DMV football. By the way I love snacking, my favorite snack is Peanut butter tomatoes. 

11 minutes ago, jbmad said:

So DM did you play football at Gilman back in the early 80s

No, I didnt because My mind was on the books. Gilman back in the day wasn't how it is today. Gilman back than was everybody was  in the books, today period of time gilman is all about the sports. But I played football after HS. I tell you the story if you want to hear

I know I'm not the only one thinking this, but your post are incoherent and 3rd gradeish at best. Wow! 

2 hours ago, Rob A. said:

I know I'm not the only one thinking this, but your post are incoherent and 3rd gradeish at best. Wow! 

I have a Gilman education along with Princeton for college, and my yearly salary me and wife bring home is over 160k a year. So Rob A you can yap your mouth all you want. 

Posted (edited)

Hahahaha, the 16 month thread (no matter of thread titles) still lives, thanks to an affinity to regurgitate the same opinion, over and over again. Same **** every day, even minutes apart at 5 in the morning. I called this a week or 2 ago. New handles, same posts at the same record breaking pace (1-2,000 posts a year). Call me Nostradamus, LMAO!

2 posts about SFA bigs. The rest, re-hashing the 16th month whine, and a bunch of crazy ****.

Edited by themamba

Yeah how about we get back to the topic at hand...

Good Morning Everyone, I hope everyone has a safe travel to work this morning. Lets stay on topic on this board, nomore nonsense. Im a little hungry, I will need to stop for a cheese Danish and red tea. But anyway Good Morning Again!

WTF??? This dude is ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!! If you went to Gilman and Princeton did you sleep in on the day they taught grammar and writing??

3 hours ago, DMVSportsAnalyst said:

I have a Gilman education along with Princeton for college, and my yearly salary me and wife bring home is over 160k a year. So Rob A you can yap your mouth all you want. 

My wife and I , is what it should read, public school education, HBCU for college and I make pennies, so I'll yap and you keep writing those Gilman and Princeton educated post. 

28 minutes ago, Rob A. said:

My wife and I , is what it should read, public school education, HBCU for college and I make pennies, so I'll yap and you keep writing those Gilman and Princeton educated post. 

Keep Yapping. I'm not here to argue with you Rob A, Do you understand me?

1 hour ago, HY3:13 said:

WTF??? This dude is ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!! If you went to Gilman and Princeton did you sleep in on the day they taught grammar and writing??

Haha... You have Jokes.

On 5/7/2017 at 10:15 AM, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

I didn't say they were weak there, I said they are weak coaching wise there. They're not weak anywhere, athlete wise. 

Heard Mike Williams is the QB Coach Over there....judging from what I saw at CHC the last few years thats a real downgrade. 

23 hours ago, Silverbullet said:

DeMatha will be very deep at DB, WR, RB and LB. They return a lot at those spots. They are going to have to plug a couple of spots on the OL, though I've heard they like what they have stepping in. The biggest questions with DM are the new QB and at DE. They have had absolute studs coming off the edge over the past few years. 

Who will take over for Beau?

13 hours ago, DMVSportsAnalyst said:

I know  the truth hurts. I went to Gilman. I know the guy Poggi and my brother went to William & Mary with Brooks. My brother is currently a Recruiting Analyst for Under Armour, he talks to diffrent teams in the northeast region. With that being said I know what im talking about. Like I said Before, Im older than 45 years of age, I been around a long time to know the facts. 

I work at Under Armour.  There is no such position as Recruiting Analyst Here.

You've lied about pretty much everything you have said. 

4 hours ago, Rob A. said:

Rob, don't dog HBCUs.  I know a lot of Howard, Hampton and Morgan grads who have Master's degrees and PhDs and make good money.  Dumb people graduate from Ivy League schools, too.  Just look at the current occupant of the Oval Office

41 minutes ago, Tiger1012 said:

Heard Mike Williams is the QB Coach Over there....judging from what I saw at CHC the last few years thats a real downgrade. 

Word is that Williams was a very good QB coach but we all know he sucked as an offensive coordinator.  Teaching a kid fundamentals is different from calling an offense that highlights said kid's strengths.

7 minutes ago, TheGuru said:

Word is that Williams was a very good QB coach but we all know he sucked as an offensive coordinator.  Teaching a kid fundamentals is different from calling an offense that highlights said kid's strengths.

So he was responsible for the development of the QB over there....we can agree that my point is proven...

I'm sure Baucia will still have his hands on the Qb situation though 

1 hour ago, Tiger1012 said:

Who will take over for Beau?

Looks like Tyler Lenhart is next up. He's been on the varsity squad since his freshman year. Has all of the measurables at 6'3 190lbs. He put up big numbers against BMac last year when Beau was hurt. 

40 minutes ago, Silverbullet said:

Looks like Tyler Lenhart is next up. He's been on the varsity squad since his freshman year. Has all of the measurables at 6'3 190lbs. He put up big numbers against BMac last year when Beau was hurt. 

Who's next? He is going to be a Senior..Right?

13 minutes ago, Tiger1012 said:

Who's next? He is going to be a Senior..Right?

Not sure after Lenhart. Yes, he's a senior(class of '18).

1 hour ago, TheGuru said:

Rob, don't dog HBCUs.  I know a lot of Howard, Hampton and Morgan grads who have Master's degrees and PhDs and make good money.  Dumb people graduate from Ivy League schools, too.  Just look at the current occupant of the Oval Office

Guru , that was sarcasm, I m proud of my school, great experience. 

1 hour ago, Tiger1012 said:

I work at Under Armour.  There is no such position as Recruiting Analyst Here.

You've lied about pretty much everything you have said. 

My brother does, too. Heads the IT department. Recruiting analyst, lol!