Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HSFBLover

St Frances Bigs

182 posts in this topic

44 minutes ago, Rob A. said:

Guru , that was sarcasm, I m proud of my school, great experience. 

Sorry, didn't know.  Where was the sarcasm emoji.  Lol.

2 hours ago, Tiger1012 said:

I work at Under Armour.  There is no such position as Recruiting Analyst Here.

You've lied about pretty much everything you have said. 

Please Stop... It is. Its  Powered by yahoo too. If im not mistaken. So whatever you are trying to do please stop. My brother been working there for some years, where he make reports on prospects and stuff in that nature. Makes articles and do the stars for the prospects. So please stop it.

2 hours ago, Tiger1012 said:

So he was responsible for the development of the QB over there....we can agree that my point is proven...

No such agreement.  QB coach and OC are two different animals. You can be good at one and bad at the other.  From most accounts, Williams was a better coach than coordinator.  Fundamentals vs play calling.  Get it?

18 minutes ago, DMVSportsAnalyst said:

Please Stop... It is. Its  Powered by yahoo too. If im not mistaken. So whatever you are trying to do please stop. My brother been working there for some years, where he make reports on prospects and stuff in that nature. Makes articles and do the stars for the prospects. So please stop it.

That is no way shape or form Under Armour (we are a sports apparel company, if you haven't heard)...you are nutty

59 minutes ago, Tiger1012 said:

That is no way shape or form Under Armour (we are a sports apparel company, if you haven't heard)...you are nutty

You are NOT so intelligent, Under Armour does more than Sports Apparel. You don't work for under armour so stop frauding. If you do work for Under Armour you probably a cashier at a outlet.

one thing they don't do, is recruiting analysis........I am sure the NCAA would find an apparel company giving recruiting information to schools that the apparel company has sponsorship deals with in violation of some type of NCAA rule....

Nor do I think Under Armour and Yahoo have any direct connections......

14 minutes ago, DMVSportsAnalyst said:

You are NOT so intelligent, Under Armour does more than Sports Apparel. You don't work for under armour so stop frauding. If you do work for Under Armour you probably a cashier at a outlet.

LOL, My inventory report in front of me suggests i'm a little more than a cashier. Your brother doesn't work for Under Armour.  You didn't go to Gilman.  (Trust me, you are borderline illiterate.  Gilman wouldn't produce someone like you)

17 minutes ago, Tiger1012 said:

LOL, My inventory report in front of me suggests i'm a little more than a cashier. Your brother doesn't work for Under Armour.  You didn't go to Gilman.  (Trust me, you are borderline illiterate.  Gilman wouldn't produce someone like you)

Who are you to tell me I didn't go to Gilman? Like I said before Biff and Holley knows me, go ask them did i go to Gilman. You are a Cashier, You sell Merchandise. Go get a life Prick. You talking behind a computer screen. Like I said, Me and my wife bring in Over $160,000 a (YEAR). Living good. Don't say nothing about me being illiterate. You probably a lonely dude who's living with 8-10 cats. No Wife at all. A dude who is eating lunch meat sandwhiches all day everyday. Please don't come at me. You are really ****ing trying you prick *** *****. 

You really made me get out of my character. Just because I'm a white dude from roland park don't means i will be taking your crap.

2 minutes ago, DMVSportsAnalyst said:

You really made me get out of my character. Just because I'm a white dude from roland park don't means i will be taking your crap.

I doubt you are white either....

3 minutes ago, Tiger1012 said:

I doubt you are white either....

Bye Tiger. I'm done with you. I set a bad example on here... I can't deal with that

Just now, DMVSportsAnalyst said:

Bye Tiger. I'm done with you. I set a bad example on here... I can't deal with that

Just showing the board your true colors.  

38 minutes ago, araiderfan said:

one thing they don't do, is recruiting analysis........I am sure the NCAA would find an apparel company giving recruiting information to schools that the apparel company has sponsorship deals with in violation of some type of NCAA rule....

Nor do I think Under Armour and Yahoo have any direct connections......

Don't tell DMV that.   His incoherent ramblings make no sense.  GA, how did this guy get a diploma from Gilman....

Just showing the board your true colors.  

smh, showing the board my true colors? Who are you? You hiding behind a screen. My face been shown around town dude. The area coaches know me. The question is who are you? A no life. Im not scared to say who am I on here... which is Coach Jefferson. I know every single coach in the DMV area and they know me too.

6 minutes ago, Tiger1012 said:

Don't tell DMV that.   His incoherent ramblings make no sense.  GA, how did this guy get a diploma from Gilman....

I worked Hard like everyone else. Thank you. 

Just now, DMVSportsAnalyst said:

smh, showing the board my true colors? Who are you? You hiding behind a screen. My face been shown around town dude. The area coaches know me. The question is who are you? A no life. Im not scared to say who am I on here... which is Coach Jefferson. I know every single coach in the DMV area and they know me too.

You've already lied about how old you are....Simple math that you could not do before you came up with your lie(Another sign you did not graduate from a private school).  Now you go by the alias coach jefferson....i asked my local high school coach and he said he doesn't know any coach jefferson.

7 minutes ago, Tiger1012 said:

I personally have a hard time believing that he graduated from Gilman, or Princeton. But I've been wrong before. 

Truth is, if he's truly from Gilman and graduated in 1984, it can be easily proven. That is, if his name is really Jefferson. I don't care that much to search the Alumni directory. 

You've already lied about how old you are....Simple math that you could not do before you came up with your lie(Another sign you did not graduate from a private school).  Now you go by the alias coach jefferson....i asked my local high school coach and he said he doesn't know any coach jefferson.

I'm going to let somebody behind a screen tell me that I didn't go to gilman and say I'm lying about my age! Prick go get a life. You probably never picked up a football in your life, and want to trash talk me. I didn't play in HS, But i got a chance to play in college, and was a straight beast. Whats your resume? 

4 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

I personally have a hard time believing that he graduated from Gilman, or Princeton. But I've been wrong before. 

Truth is, if he's truly from Gilman and graduated in 1984, it can be easily proven. That is, if his name is really Jefferson. I don't care that much to search the Alumni directory. 

Please Search the Alumni directory so these pricks can shut up

1 minute ago, DMVSportsAnalyst said:

I'm going to let somebody behind a screen tell me that I didn't go to gilman and say I'm lying about my age! Prick go get a life. You probably never picked up a football in your life, and want to trash talk me. I didn't play in HS, But i got a chance to play in college, and was a straight beast. Whats your resume? 

Technically GA also just said you are a fraud

Technically GA also just said you are a fraud

You just want to argue with me huh? If thats what you want to do, Im down for your BS

2 minutes ago, DMVSportsAnalyst said:

LMAO, so you didn't play in high school but you played in college.  And after 4 years of not playing football you were a beast on the princeton flag football team(can you properly spell princeton)....yawn...i can assure you my resume is not as fabricated. 

Back on SJC, they just lost another star to SFA. Just got word that Joachim Bangda has left and gone to SFA. 

This is just a pure all star team they are assembling. 

LMAO, so you didn't play in high school but you played in college.  And after 4 years of not playing football you were a beast on the princeton flag football team(can you properly spell princeton)....yawn...i can assure you my resume is not as fabricated. 

I didn't play at Gilman because back than Gilman was mainly known for academics. I didn't show interest of playing football at gilman. I was a walk on too, laugh at that too prick. Everything is not funny Tiger. I really had to make sacrifices to play at princeton. I had a full scholarship anyway to princeton for my academics. Don't judge me because I didn't play in HS. I was a stud at princeton. Its still Division 1. You can laugh at me all you want to, but i made huge sacrifices to get to where I am at today. 

53 minutes ago, DMVSportsAnalyst said:

I didn't play at Gilman because back than Gilman was mainly known for academics. I didn't show interest of playing football at gilman. I was a walk on too, laugh at that too prick. Everything is not funny Tiger. I really had to make sacrifices to play at princeton. I had a full scholarship anyway to princeton for my academics. Don't judge me because I didn't play in HS. I was a stud at princeton. Its still Division 1. You can laugh at me all you want to, but i made huge sacrifices to get to where I am at today. 

Yawn...any more stories that you read to your kids before bed time.