Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HSFBLover

St Frances Bigs

182 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

I believe what he's saying is, SFA as a school is only so big, so if the team continues to grow and take up so many spots, regular area kids will not be able to attend. Being a native of East Baltimore, this has been my only issue with what's going on with the football team.

I personally could care less if their whole team was from Texas, because there's enough options for kids to play football in the area. I care about the everyday East Side kid who wants an affordable education. 

Bingo

I didn't know they had a enrollment that low... is that the max the can provide ? You don't think they may move locations or expand ? 

8 minutes ago, HSFBLover said:

I didn't know they had a enrollment that low... is that the max the can provide ? You don't think they may move locations or expand ? 

They would probably have to move, don't think much room to expand at existing location 

JBMad, you may be from East Baltimore but I find it hard to believe that you really give a damn about SFA other than the fact that they have left the MIAA A basement in football and Loyola remains there.  Poggi made this possible and we all know you hate Poggi.  You have to let that hate in your heart go. Lol!

Haha you have jokes Guru, I have friends whose kids got pushed out from the kids being shipped in, but yeah I dont really care for liars do you are correct. And it doesn't matter about Loyola since I don't have a dog in the game anymore

Is it true that SFA is being sponsored by Jordan? If so we know how it happend... Harbaugh and Poggi. Poggi worked his magic on Harbaugh. SFA will be the only HS Team to be sponsored by Jordan (Football).