Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tooldtocare

In the matting game humans reversed the roles played but why?

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

In the animal kingdom it is the male that shows off his beautiful feathers or his fancy dancing to entice the females of his kind but in the human world it is the females who fluff up their hair, eye lases and lipstick to entice the male.

Why the reversal in the role of matting-?

just asking (:-

Edited by tooldtocare
clearify

Matting? Like Matted Hair?

Think you Misspelled there.

On 5/9/2017 at 1:04 AM, tooldtocare said:

In the animal kingdom it is the male that shows off his beautiful feathers or his fancy dancing to entice the females of his kind but in the human world it is the females who fluff up their hair, eye lases and lipstick to entice the male.

Simple - humans are more intelligent

On 5/9/2017 at 1:04 AM, tooldtocare said:

I think you are cherry picking your species. In some species the females entice and in some the males do. The enticements are spread around fairly equally in our species. Just replace the beautiful feathers with a cool sports car...

Still waiting for .,.,.,.

.,.,something.,.,.,

Posted (edited)

Who really cares
the out come

remains the same

Either 1+1=2

Or

One pluss two

equals

three (3)

How can that be~~~~~~~

1+1=3?

If not it equals= (0)

in my view (:-

Edited by tooldtocare

4 hours ago, tooldtocare said:

Who really cares
the out come

remains the same

Either 1+1=2

Or

One pluss two

equals

three (3)

How can that be~~~~~~~

1+1=3?

If not it equals= (0)

in my view (:-

Do you have a prescription for that stuff?

If I could guess it's Evolution, the comparatively long Gestation time with the usual result of only One offspring. That sent us Guys out to do all the Dirty work while the Women had to tend the Nest. And as is Now, after a hard day of killing Bisons or foraging for whatever might be edible, when we get home we'd like to have something Nice to look at.

Posted (edited)

speaking of reversals, when women "hit the wall" around age 30 the dating game reverses in favor of men

30-year-old woman on OKCupid subreddit is frustrated upon seeing men her own age dating younger girls. The Wall is a harsh and unforgiving master indeed.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/2zckqu/updated_glossary_of_terms_and_acronyms/

• The Wall - The point in a woman's life where her ego and self-assessed view of her sexual market value exceed her actual sexual market value; the beginning of the decline. Usually occurs as a wake-up shock to women when they realize that their power over men was temporary and that their looks are fading. This usually results with first denial and then a sudden change in priority towards looking for a husband. Even after hitting the wall, many women will squander a few more precious years testing her SMV with alphas to double-check, hoping her perceived decline was a fluke, this will make her even more bitter when she finally has to settle for a worse-beta than she could've gotten before because of squandering her youth.

Edited by boink

Sound kinda Sexist to me there, I'm not getting into This one!

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 2:48 PM, boink said:

speaking of reversals, when women "hit the wall" around age 30 the dating game reverses in favor of men

• The Wall - The point in a woman's life where her ego and self-assessed view of her sexual market value exceed her actual sexual market value;

When I was in my teens I had not as of yet heard the term “sex”. And I was taught that marriage was for the creation of children & none other. With this in mind I got married, had two sons and now I have become a grandfather several times over. Never in my wildest dreams did I consider the “market value” of a woman. I do believe I am from the lost generation knowing that a woman is God’s greatest creation. The term “sex” came latter, a manmade thing with no real value that I can see.

Posted (edited)

Wait. Wait, Wait!

I'm not even going to bring up the Sex part but... "Woman is God's Greatest Creation" and you have how many Kids & Grandchildren? And Not Once in your Life has you're Significant Other turned into the Godless Hellion that you either wanted to Run from or Murder? I can think of a couple of Women that have put me through the Wringer in my life. Don't have One Grandkid that you look at and say well he's a real Worthless POS? You Must have the Perfect Family. Truly a Rarity in the course of Human Evolution. You should meet my Brother-in-Law! Now There's a Real piece of work for you there, I've never met anyone as Useless in my entire Life! So God has given You the Perfect Family! Wow, Lucky You!

Edited by Bartman

9 hours ago, Bartman said:

Wait. Wait, Wait!

I'm not even going to bring up the Sex part but... "Woman is God's Greatest Creation" and you have how many Kids & Grandchildren? And Not Once in your Life has you're Significant Other turned into the Godless Hellion that you either wanted to Run from or Murder? I can think of a couple of Women that have put me through the Wringer in my life. Don't have One Grandkid that you look at and say well he's a real Worthless POS? You Must have the Perfect Family. Truly a Rarity in the course of Human Evolution. You should meet my Brother-in-Law! Now There's a Real piece of work for you there, I've never met anyone as Useless in my entire Life! So God has given You the Perfect Family! Wow, Lucky You!

Bart, Bart Bart .....

Come on sunshine, life's really not all bad .....

2 hours ago, Eastside Terp said:

Bart, Bart Bart .....

Come on sunshine, life's really not all bad .....

Well He started it with Everything being so Beautiful & Candy Coated! We all know it's not That way either.

40 minutes ago, Bartman said:

Well He started it with Everything being so Beautiful & Candy Coated! We all know it's not That way either.

Well he eats boogers so why would you put any stock in anything he says? .....